Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

yep the pitch cut up pretty bad the worst i've seen it for many a year apparently the weathers been harsh down in devon. . thought we had more clear cut chances and until noble went off at 63 we/he bossed the midfield , however aftyer that and the longer the game went on the more i thought you were gonna win.. all things considered a decent enuf bit of entertainment to start the weekend off. And to get a replay will set us up financially for the fore see able future, just out of interest what do you reckon the gate for the replay will be.

could be as much as half a million apparently. huge payday for a small club. and fully deserved.

Really happy ( would have said stoked, but Stoke seldom make me happy lol) for Exeter. Cash from the replay... and maybe more. Not too happy with 6 games in 18 days, but only because of the injuries. Otherwise, i would have been happy with the game time for fringe players

Mario Gotze £40m ?

Done deal?

Overrated. Pep hasn't even had him in the starting eleven most of the time. coffee1.gif

He is out because he has a groin injury, sustained against the Paddy's in early October and not because of his ability/form...Try and keep up!coffee1.gif

Last season, with Pep as manager, only two outfield players were selected more often....and Muller wasn't one of them. Maybe he is overrated as wellclap2.gif

Edited by wilai

Mario Gotze £40m ?

Done deal?

Overrated. Pep hasn't even had him in the starting eleven most of the time. coffee1.gif

He is out because he has a groin injury, sustained against the Paddy's in early October and not because of his ability/form...Try and keep up!coffee1.gif ..

Wasn't being played regularly when he was healthy ! But hey, go get him !thumbsup.gif

Mario Gotze £40m ?

Done deal?

He is out because he has a groin injury, sustained against the Paddy's in early October and not because of his ability/form...Try and keep up!coffee1.gif ..

Wasn't being played regularly when he was healthy ! But hey, go get him !thumbsup.gif

see above edit....and 11 appearances in less than 2 months prior to his injury this season doesn't strike me as Pep not rating him...but keep digging your hole anywaybiggrin.png

Edited by wilai

Mario Gotze £40m ?

Done deal?

He is out because he has a groin injury, sustained against the Paddy's in early October and not because of his ability/form...Try and keep up!coffee1.gif

Last season, with Pep as manager, only two outfield players were selected more often....and Muller wasn't one of them. Maybe he is overrated as wellclap2.gif

To be fair if he is such a good player, why would he leave Munich for your mob ? whistling.gif

Mario Gotze £40m ?

Done deal?

To be fair if he is such a good player, why would he leave Munich for your mob ? whistling.gif

Weeeeell, to be fair, he did leave Dortmund for Munich. So, if Liverpool can pay more than Munich he will follow the pound.

He is a great player, just very injury prone...so probably somebody you don't want ;)

Yeah but Asians 'love' stickers.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

but hardly anyone uses skype for instant messaging do they? facebook, whatsapp, wechat, line, viber. . .

but hardly anyone uses skype for instant messaging do they? facebook, whatsapp, wechat, line, viber. . .

Skype is the equivalent of Motorola or Nokia in the phone handset world. Brilliant at first but failed to keep up with the times. As you say, taken over by countless apps

Are you happy about Caulker then boys?

it's an emergency so we'll take whatever cover we can get. sakho was declared fit for arsenal so it isn't as desperate as it was.

caulker looked a good prospect a few years ago but he's obviously gone off the rails a lot.

yep thats true, i suppose it's skypes lame arsed attempt to catch up with the times. and probably had the cash 2 pay upfront where i'de imagine line ect ect would pay on sales.

it's an emergency so we'll take whatever cover we can get. sakho was declared fit for arsenal so it isn't as desperate as it was.

caulker looked a good prospect a few years ago but he's obviously gone off the rails a lot.

Let he who has never frantically bought an umbrella from the closest sidewalk vendor in a rain storm cast the first Caulker stone.

From Twitter

honestly , given the 2 on a fair playing surface , ie injury free and a decent run of games, and i say this without club loyalties, i reckon caulkers the better of the two..whether he'll he able to show that in a short spell has yet to be seen.