Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

And I'm sure that all 6000 exeter fans will join in wholeheartedly with your anthem b4 Ko. It will be a special night well for exeter it will.

Just a shame arguably our best 2 match winners Harley and wheeler arnt fit.but David noble bossed the midfeild until he got replaced on 65 in the first game and tbh up to then no way were you gonna get back into it. He'll be ready for 90 this week and this lad really does have a point to prove. Anyway small game for you but big for.us apologies for taking up your thread.

And let's just hope its a good game.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

A bit off topic rijit, but I used to drink with Ryan Harley's dad, Denny when he lived over here, nice fella.

He moved back to Bristol a few years ago and I lost touch. He was proud of his son being a professional footballer.

• Like 1

And I'm sure that all 6000 exeter fans will join in wholeheartedly with your anthem b4 Ko. It will be a special night well for exeter it will.

Just a shame arguably our best 2 match winners Harley and wheeler arnt fit.but David noble bossed the midfeild until he got replaced on 65 in the first game and tbh up to then no way were you gonna get back into it. He'll be ready for 90 this week and this lad really does have a point to prove. Anyway small game for you but big for.us apologies for taking up your thread.

And let's just hope its a good game.

A bit off topic rijit, but I used to drink with Ryan Harley's dad, Denny when he lived over here, nice fella.

He moved back to Bristol a few years ago and I lost touch. He was proud of his son being a professional footballer.[/quote

No doubts he's our Star act. classy stylish middie that can turn a game on a sixpence and the blink of an eye. we signed him from local p/t footie. The scout was quoted as telling our manager 'I've got one that will either get u in the prem or the sac' :P we had to be patient with him but it paid of we missed division 1 play offs 4 the championship by a win and Harley was the center of all good, scoring 20 ish from midfeild. got His monied moves to swans and then v quickly brighton it didn't work out but he's back playing regular footie with us and he's our 15 goal a season midfeilder. At our level he ouzes class. Tonight he'. Would have loved the stage and as a ball playing midfeilder specially the pitch he'll be SEVERELY missed. Apologies Liverpool guys.

Edited by rijit
  • Like 1

Fair enuf result. Thought our fans sounded totally awesome be very surprised there have been many louder at anfield this season ?

Edited by rijit
  • Like 1

Fair enuf result. Thought our fans sounded totally awesome be very surprised there have been many louder at anfield this season ?

yeah exeter fans were in great voice, fair play to them. think your manager is a hugely likeable lad as well, comes across very well.

job done by our youngsters, there's a couple there with a chance of making it i think, particularly brad smith. nice take by ojo as well.

yeah exeter fans were in great voice, fair play to them. think your manager is a hugely likeable lad as well, comes across very well.

job done by our youngsters, there's a couple there with a chance of making it i think, particularly brad smith. nice take by ojo as well.

Yeah our manager, in footie terms he's a one off, a bright guy, and has held us together and done well in some pretty dire circumstances. Although a lot thought he got the starting line up wrong last night Difficult though, given our injuries it was more or less untried younsters or really old hands ie virtually our coaching staff, We had almost nothing inbetween. Still as a club that survives week to week and Spends responsibly what it can afford the money will be put to good use.

wow, we've lobbed in a bid of £25m for alex teixeira from shakhtar apparently. hope we get him. cracking player.

Great fitness record too....no injuries for two years!

......LFC put in an offer.....instant hamstring pullwhistling.gifsad.pngcoffee1.gif

Still, he'll pass the medical with flying coloursbiggrin.png

Edited by wilai

wow, we've lobbed in a bid of £25m for alex teixeira from shakhtar apparently. hope we get him. cracking player.

According to you lot nearly every player your interested in is a cracking player, the problem is, that after signing them a lot of them tend not to be so cracking biggrin.png

Edited by alfieconn

^ Yeah but in fairness you boys have developed it to an art form.. tongue.png

it's optimism. hope. what might be. if you don't do those then you probably shouldn't be watching football.

• Like 1

tO ME, THAT IS A DEFINING GAME. THE KIND OF GAME THAT WHEN i PLAYED sUNDAY FOOTBALL would change your season. hopefully it will and I won't have to sit though that again. Milner, thank you. i am just glad that was not Benteke through

And Klopp has broken his glasses.

cheesy.gif

lol...that was quick. We have a set of his broken glasses in the BVB Museum.

Looking at the scoring times etc it looked like a really good game smile.png

Edited by NiwPix
  • Like 1

Seeing Klopp beckoning his players to him to celebrate means a lot to me as a supporter, and, I dare say, to the team too. I think he is great, and I think he will drag any dressing room into his ethos. Now we just need to get the players who can fulfill those dreams

Great game for the neutral, but this change in the offside law is just NOT being implemented. Norwichs equaliser at 4-4 was offside. Bassong came back from an offside position and then got involved in the play. Should have been disallowed. So justice was done.

• Like 1

And Klopp has broken his glasses.

cheesy.gif

It was Benteke!! Went to grab his manager, missed and got his glasses!! Seriously!! Watch the replaylaugh.png

This one? Although I do think Klopp beckoning his players toward him is the highlight.*

Thats the one!!

Love it!

Like a breath of fresh air is Klopp.

I hear people criticise him and going on, but he wears his heart on his sleeve, he is entertaining and good fun. This is what football is about, surely?

As for Benteke, he cant even get his arm on his managers shoulder from a foot!!! Big clod!!laugh.png

• Like 2

Squad for tonight likely to be similar to Norwich (Clyne main doubt) with Lovren replacing Caulker (cup tied) who, along with Ojo/Brannagan/Kent, played for the <21's in a facile 2-0 win against the Spuds last night.

Kent and Sinclair with the goals. Despite going down to 10 men (Stewart getting a Red), and Enrique playing makeshift CB, Bogdan (fortunatelythumbsup.gif ) didn't have a save to make.

Squad for tonight likely to be similar to Norwich (Clyne main doubt) with Lovren replacing Caulker (cup tied) who, along with Ojo/Brannagan/Kent, played for the <21's in a facile 2-0 win against the Spuds last night.

Kent and Sinclair with the goals. Despite going down to 10 men (Stewart getting a Red), and Enrique playing makeshift CB, Bogdan (fortunatelythumbsup.gif ) didn't have a save to make.

Yep, sounds like it was men against boy's, probably because it was whistling.gif