Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

If Mignolet had walked out with them, the result (of the match) would probably have not been any different.

Not sure about that. A stand in keeper would probably have saved one of the Sunderland goals.

LOL - I was not suggesting putting a replacement on !

And i was taking the piss.

Not expecting anything tomorrow night at Upton park. Gonna be interesting what team he plays.

Klopp has just been on telly 2 days after surgery talking about the possibility of sturridge playing,I hope sturridge looks into his bosses eyes before he plays again for LFC just to see what real men are made of.

• Like 1

Not expecting anything tomorrow night at Upton park. Gonna be interesting what team he plays.

I agree with your expectations.

Another late one. If I wasn't so ardent, I would be in two minds whether to stay up/get up for it.

If it goes to extra time and penalties, it makes it even worse.

Let's hope for an encouraging performance and result.

Klopp has just been on telly 2 days after surgery talking about the possibility of sturridge playing,I hope sturridge looks into his bosses eyes before he plays again for LFC just to see what real men are made of.

not convinced by this yet mate. i don't think - or don't want to think - a lad like sturridge is that way. i don't believe it and think it's harsh on him.

• Like 1

great game a real FA cup game with drama right to the end 130minutes. liverpool had more chances and a stupid foul by the man of the match lucas saw a great free kick and a great header so it finished west ham 2 liverpool 1.

didn't deserve to lose that, annoying. and yeah, if benteke wasn't a useless lump we would have won it. great to see sturridge back, he was immediately head and shoulders the best player on the pitch. like by miles. fingers crossed.

didn't deserve to lose that, annoying. and yeah, if benteke wasn't a useless lump we would have won it. great to see sturridge back, he was immediately head and shoulders the best player on the pitch. like by miles. fingers crossed.

Not difficult to be the best player on the pitch at Liverpool these days is it(Coutinho gives much more btw)..Sturridge coming back seems like he has timed it more for England than Liverpool,get rid if you can cos his injuries will only continue....but of course not until after the Euros!

Not difficult to be the best player on the pitch at Liverpool these days is it(Coutinho gives much more btw)..Sturridge coming back seems like he has timed it more for England than Liverpool,get rid if you can cos his injuries will only continue....but of course not until after the Euros!

So why would Sturridge not want to play for the scousers ?

"timed it more for england"? it's the first week of february mr ed, not even you believe what you just typed there. must try harder.

So mr Klopp is doing worse than Rogers and our beligured manager, and he and Liverpool have not coped any real stick from the media but our manager and team have been well and truly berated all over the media, I swear their is an agenda against poor Louise.

So mr Klopp is doing worse than Rogers and our beligured manager, and he and Liverpool have not coped any real stick from the media but our manager and team have been well and truly berated all over the media, I swear their is an agenda against poor Louise.

Kermit the Frog describes Beaker by saying "If somebody has to get hurt, it's almost always Beaker."

Kermit the Frog describes Beaker by saying "If somebody has to get hurt, it's almost always Beaker."
yep dodge the question.

So do you think mr Klopp is doing a great job, or should I put any better or worse than Lvg?.

yep dodge the question.

So do you think mr Klopp is doing a great job, or should I put any better or worse than Lvg?.

No I gave you the difference between Klopp & LVG ,simply put LVG is a humourless knobend that leaves himself wide open to ridicule.Klopp is not.

quite. let's have the discussion when klopp has spent £250m.

And how many players did he get rid of, we had to replace the likes of Ferdinand Vidic Evra Rafael Scholes rvp Hernandez Fletcher and I could add a dozen more, the wage bill has been reduced substantiality.

And lvg's net spending in the two years comes to 132,000,00 million quid.

66 mil per season for a club United's size is not a lot.

Klopp inherited a decent squad and has done no better than Rodgers or even Roy.

"timed it more for england"? it's the first week of february mr ed, not even you believe what you just typed there. must try harder.

About 12 games left to get upto scratch to be picked for the Euros (he wont be rushed at the moment will he) ....i believe that is a minumum requirement for Roy to pick him and see if he is fit.

Yep fitness wise perfect timing for the euros if sturridge can help benteke look half way decent which i thought he did at west ham can't wait to see what he'll do with a more mobile kane!! They say u need a lucky manager, imo hodgson is certainly that atm .

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobil

Newcastle fans take note if you really want rid of Mike Ashley.

Love these posters trying to draw comparisons between Klopp and van Gaal!! Clop needs eighteen months, just like Pochettino did. Judge him then.

In the meantime draw a comparison between van Gaal and Poch and whilst doing so remind your selves that we are where we are now with Poch, prior to the sale of Townsend for 12m did all he has for us with a net spend of 5.7m

That is probably the best indicator to United fans as to how much the job van Gaals done sucks. And i haven't even mentioned the "style" of football.

Liverpool fans in the meantime should enjoy their wembley visit. Its a huge bonus whilst you are going through a transitional period

• Like 1

I did enjoy watching that, nice to see our strikers back and scoring.

Can't really big up the performance too much as Villa were dire, really awful. Worse than awful, it was tragic.

They were better off with Sherwood, might have survived.

• Like 1

I did enjoy watching that, nice to see our strikers back and scoring.

Can't really big up the performance too much as Villa were dire, really awful. Worse than awful, it was tragic.

They were better off with Sherwood, might have survived.

Yes its sad to see a club like Villa in such dire straits. They are awful, need squad investment they won't be getting with a manger that is on a hiding to nothing. You can only beat the team infront of you and Liverpool made the absolute most it things but Villa were just awful in every respect.

I'ma big fan go Emre Can and i really think Klopp can turn him into one hell of a player.