Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

13 minutes ago, Rc2702 said:

Geezers a straight head he's whiter than white (teeth anyway) because he's from Birmingham and so that makes him hard as nails too. Take note BJ and Bob.

From my experience it probably makes him at least borderline alcoholic. :biggrin:

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, BangrakBob said:

Well it’s if they try and sign a player before 2020. They signed coutinho in Jan 18. However you’d like to interpret it, it’s a great play again by Edwards. 

I hope firmino is not sulking. The lad looks a touch lard fat at present.

49 minutes ago, Rc2702 said:

I hope firmino is not sulking. The lad looks a touch lard fat at present.

Yeah he's not been at his best. I'm thinking it is more to do with style of play. Firmino thrived when we were going full tilt. At the moment he's playing a different role, deeper role in a more methodical approach and it doesn't seem to suit him. If he needs a rest, I think this run of games will see him get some. There should be loads of rotation through this period in to the New Year, just like last season. 

Once we get through the other side of this period you'd expect, like last season, we willstart to get up a head of steam and playing with more pace, will benefit Firmino.  

Young Solanki has been scoring for England this last week, maybe he'll get a look in. 

How the <deleted> was that 1 minute added time when that <deleted> was down for 5 minutes in the box after a nothing collision with the keeper. Parking the bus is one thing, but the cheating time wasting really gets on my tits. Then that <deleted> crank Moss loses 5 minutes added time the <deleted>.

Shaqiri is wasted wide midfield, needs to be more central 

A good win in the end, tough place to go against a well drilled team. I don't think the score was a fair reflection of the match, we were sweating it until that second goal.

Brilliant that we are still managing to push City and keep them honest for the meantime. So good to watch our team break clean sheet records and goals conceded after being known as <deleted> in defense only 6 months ago. VvD is the greatest defender ever, Becker is sensational, and Andy Robertson is the best left back on Earth. Big up yourself to deadball Trent!

More win WINE and a bit or Rugby!

10 hours ago, BangrakBob said:

A good win in the end, tough place to go against a well drilled team. I don't think the score was a fair reflection of the match, we were sweating it until that second goal.

Brilliant that we are still managing to push City and keep them honest for the meantime. So good to watch our team break clean sheet records and goals conceded after being known as <deleted> in defense only 6 months ago. VvD is the greatest defender ever, Becker is sensational, and Andy Robertson is the best left back on Earth. Big up yourself to deadball Trent!

More win WINE and a bit or Rugby!

yeah weird match wasn't it? scoreline seemed harsh on watford who played well, particularly first half, but then our quality told in the end. 

van dijk just continues to look like the best centre back in the world and that's in his second gear. good to see bobby break his drought as well.

agree about the wine. less so about the rugby.

6 hours ago, StevieH said:

yeah weird match wasn't it? scoreline seemed harsh on watford who played well, particularly first half, but then our quality told in the end. 

van dijk just continues to look like the best centre back in the world and that's in his second gear. good to see bobby break his drought as well.

agree about the wine. less so about the rugby.

Agreed re van dijk. Classic performance and a joy to watch - made CB role look like falling off a log. Everywhere at the right time and in time. Every wanabee defender should spend entire match video replays just watching this guy. Bobby Moore and Jack Charlton rolled into one.

Been super busy not had chance to see even a clip of goals against Watford and when I saw Hendo was carded I had that rollercoaster feeling. To then see we had scored after his dismissal was a welcone surprise. Great to have firmino and salah on the scoresheet. I just want us to click into gear now and start battering teams.

6 hours ago, Rc2702 said:

Been super busy not had chance to see even a clip of goals against Watford and when I saw Hendo was carded I had that rollercoaster feeling. To then see we had scored after his dismissal was a welcone surprise. Great to have firmino and salah on the scoresheet. I just want us to click into gear now and start battering teams.

Been naughty again and sent to bed without your supper? :biggrin:

1 hour ago, hackjam said:

That VVD is pure class, reminds me of the legendary Paul McGrath.

Liverpool need to can Henderson, just not Liverpool class

He is unbelievably good. and get the comparison with McGrath, he made it look easy too.

It's such a hot topic with Liverpool fans isn't it, Henderson. He's been getting very frustrated of late, screaming at lads on the park when he's been playing average at best himself, and again making a prick of himself on Saturday for no reason. 

I value his experience, and in big games he has had some good games, and he will be someone I would have wanted playing in the derby next week. That said, you could see the writing on the wall last season, I told carmine that he would be off in another season and he just might be in the summer. You don't go and buy Chamberlain, Kieta, Fabinho, Shaqiri and what would have been Fekir also if you were happy to keep laboring around the park with the likes of Lallana and Henderson passing it back and forth across the pitch. 

I like the lad and he's done some great things for the club and deserves more respect than he gets on social media, but we are moving beyond him now and there will be more strengthening/improving to come. 

2 hours ago, RonniePickering22 said:

Been naughty again and sent to bed without your supper? :biggrin:

Not had a lot to eat these last couple of weeks to be fair. Had a Sunday roast yesterday. First one in about 3 years. When I'm busy I forget to eat and live on coffee and water. Fingers crossed I can be back in thailand in the next 2 weeks and I'll have more time to disect bobs claims where lfc are concerned. 

11 hours ago, Rc2702 said:

Not had a lot to eat these last couple of weeks to be fair. Had a Sunday roast yesterday. First one in about 3 years. When I'm busy I forget to eat and live on coffee and water. Fingers crossed I can be back in thailand in the next 2 weeks and I'll have more time to disect bobs claims where lfc are concerned. 

Please take your time, no rush or real need to be fair. 

15 hours ago, jellydog said:

VVD is great, but I'm sick of hearing about it. "VVD"-sounds like a super bad bug you'd pick up from a hooker in Bulgaria.:smile:

Yes, but he's the best center back in the league so he can kind of sound like anything he likes i guess!!!

Personally i can never remember how to spell his name!

3 minutes ago, carmine said:

Yes, but he's the best center back in the league so he can kind of sound like anything he likes i guess!!!

Personally i can never remember how to spell his name!

it's "big virg" mate. like you lot with toby, the surname isn't worth the effort.

1 hour ago, RonniePickering22 said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/46328095

I'm feeling two things here....the sentences handed out are a joke for a start.

Also the funding of rehab is a pittance compared to the money paid to players in a week.

yeah it's a horrible story this. and if it turns out that the club aren't doing enough to help him and his family while they've given 250k to richard scudamore's golden handshake there will be hell to pay.

Archived