Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

6 minutes ago, BangrakBob said:

It is incredible how getting a point away at a very inform Arsenal just doesn't feel good because City are that far ahead of everyone, our best start from a tough start since god knows when and all seems in vain already.

And now watching that yesterday was not fun, <deleted> to watch really. Fabinho was horrific. 

City will become the Bayern/Juventus of the EPL and the rest of us left to celebrate top for and hope for a cup.

Welcome to the harsh reality of the Premiership in 2018.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, BangrakBob said:

It is incredible how getting a point away at a very inform Arsenal just doesn't feel good because City are that far ahead of everyone, our best start from a tough start since god knows when and all seems in vain already.

And now watching that yesterday was not fun, <deleted> to watch really. Fabinho was horrific. 

City will become the Bayern/Juventus of the EPL and the rest of us left to celebrate top for and hope for a cup.

Premature desperation BBob, methinks. One goal wrongly disallowed and VVD just missing with how many headers ? Two or three ?

Fabinho was horrible though. Save for Milner working his socks off as usual, the Liverpool midfield was often AWOL. I do give Arsenal credit for some of that. Emery has drilled the <deleted> out of them.

1 minute ago, jellydog said:

Premature desperation BBob, methinks. One goal wrongly disallowed and VVD just missing with how many headers ? Two or three ?

Fabinho was horrible though. Save for Milner working his socks off as usual, the Liverpool midfield was often AWOL. I do give Arsenal credit for some of that. Emery has drilled the <deleted> out of them.

There is no chance anyone is going to win the league this season but City, and you could imagine next season as well. it's just a reality now.

True we could have had a few, even a VvD a hat trick, but the way we play is difficult to watch at times. I prefer the high octane entertainment, at least if you don't win a trophy it's football to enjoy most weeks, but this isn't. 

Fabinho was the issue for the whole team, the lad is so far off the pace it's frightening. It takes just one player to be out sync and the system fails

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

^"There is no chance anyone is going to win the league this season but City, and you could imagine next season as well. it's just a reality now."

Could somebody explain the thinking behind such negative statements on here today and on the Spurs thread often as i just don't see it / get it. It is so close so far this season. None of the top 3 seems more likely at this stage to be the eventual winner. Ask any City fan and they will tell you they are very worried about Liverpool this season after buying well. All to play for in my opinion.

1 hour ago, jellydog said:

Reports on the press saying Fabinho is “bored” at Liverpool. Maybe his head ain’t right contributing to his performance. 

Poor thing. 

6 minutes ago, RonniePickering22 said:

At least he's not in Newcastle. ????

If Juninho and Ravinelli could spend all the years at Boro I’m sure he can live life in Liverpool. 

There will be a female grizzling somewhere you can guarantee.  

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Bredbury Blue said:

^"There is no chance anyone is going to win the league this season but City, and you could imagine next season as well. it's just a reality now."

Could somebody explain the thinking behind such negative statements on here today and on the Spurs thread often as i just don't see it / get it. It is so close so far this season. None of the top 3 seems more likely at this stage to be the eventual winner. Ask any City fan and they will tell you they are very worried about Liverpool this season after buying well. All to play for in my opinion.

It's not a thinking, it's understood. 

I've explained myself about why on your thread clearer last season. I said the dynasty is afoot and it clearly is. You are owned by a state, you have the best of everything money can buy, you own multiple football clubs. No one can compete with your financial power in the EPL. It's just the way it is. There is no need to interpret this as a negative statement, it is a fact.

You go ahead and try to make out some false competitiveness to it all if you like, I guess you want to keep it interesting for yourselves and tell yourself that then ok.

Your comment about any City fan is also not true, some sure, but I've heard from plenty of level-headed City fans and commentators that say exactly what I am saying. Why you 2 Herberts think otherwise is as per the above paragraph, so you feel the intrinsic reward.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kadilo said:

Reports on the press saying Fabinho is “bored” at Liverpool. Maybe his head ain’t right contributing to his performance. 

Poor thing. 

Hmmm don't know about that, but he certainly hasn't got the hang of a fast paced EPL match. Maybe he needs more time. Or maybe we should have bought another option when the Fekir deal fell through, and let Gini stay as a 6. 

I didn't understand why Klopp didn't take him off. 

4 hours ago, Bredbury Blue said:

Yes 20 mins in and its only 3-0.

I think you need to buy some new players.

• Like 2

On 9/1/2018 at 8:12 PM, Bredbury Blue said:

4 minutes ago, RonniePickering22 said:

Yes 20 mins in and its only 3-0.

I think you need to buy some new players.

I was going to say that. More or less.

Edited by rott
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, BangrakBob said:

It's not a thinking, it's understood. 

I've explained myself about why on your thread clearer last season. I said the dynasty is afoot and it clearly is. You are owned by a state, you have the best of everything money can buy, you own multiple football clubs. No one can compete with your financial power in the EPL. It's just the way it is. There is no need to interpret this as a negative statement, it is a fact.

You go ahead and try to make out some false competitiveness to it all if you like, I guess you want to keep it interesting for yourselves and tell yourself that then ok.

Your comment about any City fan is also not true, some sure, but I've heard from plenty of level-headed City fans and commentators that say exactly what I am saying. Why you 2 Herberts think otherwise is as per the above paragraph, so you feel the intrinsic reward.

Pathetic I was going to respond, but I'll add your smokescreen / getting your excuses in is fooling nobody.

8 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

Pathetic I was going to respond, but I'll add your smokescreen / getting your excuses in is fooling nobody.

So you call it pathetic, yet you don't respond. 

What are you talking about, excuses for what? You are a 100 point team, 20 points better than the rest of us, and you will do it again this season. Do you even understand how hard it is get 80 points, never mind 90. Literally no team has ever achieved breaking 100 points. 

How the <deleted> is it an excuse, an excuse for what?

You live in your own little denial bubble and for whatever reason I don't know, I don't see the point.

Today another team swept aside with ease to a stadium with empty seats scattered everywhere.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, BangrakBob said:

Today another team swept aside with ease to a stadium with empty seats scattered everywhere.

Yet prices continue to increase.

Costs me over 100 quid in transport, ticket and refreshments to go and watch Tottenham now.

Or I can sit at home and watch it for the cost of a four pack of beers from Tesco.

Empty seats will grow especially as the 100 pts team wins year on year....

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, RonniePickering22 said:

Yet prices continue to increase.

Costs me over 100 quid in transport, ticket and refreshments to go and watch Tottenham now.

Or I can sit at home and watch it for the cost of a four pack of beers from Tesco.

Empty seats will grow especially as the 100 pts team wins year on year....

100 quid? Loose change for a made man like yourself smokes...????

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Rc2702 said:

Stop being a little pu ssy it is what it is and we are in the hunt. If you want to a be a non believer go and support Spurs otherwise get a grip of yourself, we dropped 2 points!

The force is strong with this one.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Rc2702 said:

Stop being a little pu ssy it is what it is and we are in the hunt. If you want to a be a non believer go and support Spurs otherwise get a grip of yourself, we dropped 2 points!

Non-believer, what the <deleted> are you on about, you have no relevance since you wanted shut of Klopp and Mourinho to join Liverpool, go back to memorizing football trivia. 

I'm not talking about the 2 points, I'm talking about City being too good to be challenged. It's a <deleted> relevant conversation. I'm not sitting here crying about it. I do have a life beyond supporting Liverpool.

Regards, the pussy statement, go <deleted> yourself <deleted>. 

Liverpool, Spurs, Chelsea, Arsenal and City have played 39 games that weren't against each other or United this season. 35 wins, 3 draws, 1 defeat. 2 decisive goals scored in the last ten minutes.

It's all getting a bit pedestrian, something needs to change. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, BangrakBob said:

Liverpool, Spurs, Chelsea, Arsenal and City have played 39 games that weren't against each other or United this season. 35 wins, 3 draws, 1 defeat. 2 decisive goals scored in the last ten minutes.

It's all getting a bit pedestrian, something needs to change. 

The English league is getting more and more like the rest of Europe...more and more predictable and boring.

Yet we see in the likes of Bournemouth and Wolves well drilled teams with good mangers but the top players in the big sides are just too good for them to compete.

Just now, RonniePickering22 said:

The English league is getting more and more like the rest of Europe...more and more predictable and boring.

Yet we see in the likes of Bournemouth and Wolves well drilled teams with good mangers but the top players in the big sides are just too good for them to compete.

A super league beckons...

Just now, RonniePickering22 said:

18-19 Champions

Man City Juventus Barcelona PSG Bayern Munich 

Tedious.

Need to do something to maintain interest for non-supporters. Both those games today were never going to be competitive, or finish any other way than they did, as much as I wanted to watch it, without it being competitive I'm getting less interested. Surely I'm not the only one. 

Just now, BangrakBob said:

Non-believer, what the <deleted> are you on about, you have no relevance since you wanted shut of Klopp and Mourinho to join Liverpool, go back to memorizing football trivia. 

I'm not talking about the 2 points, I'm talking about City being too good to be challenged. It's a <deleted> relevant conversation. I'm not sitting here crying about it. I do have a life beyond supporting Liverpool.

Regards, the pussy statement, go <deleted> yourself <deleted>. 

Been reading your tripe all day. Basically man city are too good and after the start we have had playing well below par you are doubting this manager that you correctly lauded. This remark you like to make (repeat) is wearing a bit thin tbh bob but here you are using it time and time again. Same with this utter shiite you been chatting about taking 1 nils. It's due to the fatigue not a new look system. Bottom line your a fuucking TIA quoting machine and you know <deleted> all about football, you just repeat.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, BangrakBob said:

Need to do something to maintain interest for non-supporters. Both those games today were never going to be competitive, or finish any other way than they did, as much as I wanted to watch it, without it being competitive I'm getting less interested. Surely I'm not the only one. 

I didn't even bother watching Bob.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Rc2702 said:

Been reading your tripe all day. Basically man city are too good and after the start we have had playing well below par you are doubting this manager that you correctly lauded. This remark you like to make (repeat) is wearing a bit thin tbh bob but here you are using it time and time again. Same with this utter shiite you been chatting about taking 1 nils. It's due to the fatigue not a new look system. Bottom line your a fuucking TIA quoting machine and you know <deleted> all about football, you just repeat.

It's got nothing to do with our manager you <deleted> dildo. 

And here you are with the same old line for 2 years, when you don't know what else to say.

<deleted> fatigue, it's true there is no point arguing with ignorants. 

You could do us both a favor and put me on ignore you <deleted> bellwhiff. 

• Haha 1