Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

Just now, BangrakBob said:

There is only me and the odd comment from Stevie these days, interluded with Randie McMurphy aka Rc, shame really. 

The problem with your comments though is they are not really your comments. You are a counterfeit commentator. 

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Rc2702 said:

Suspect wine glass. Plum sucking and love letters and this lad gets the hump over a bit of lipstick and an away day draw to a top 4 rival. Stick to cranberry juice and safe travels. Gissa clue on the airline?

???? Oman Air, and I had to suffer the Marhaba lounge hence the mid-range sav Blanc ????

10 minutes ago, Rc2702 said:

The problem with your comments though is they are not really your comments. You are a counterfeit commentator. 

Yeah I’m “fake news” as it goes.

Yet just like my Uni lecturers back in the day, you’ve never once proved plagiarism, not even offered a shred of evidence. Baseless, repetitive and without substance. You should try harder, or just change your tactics and discuss with me my opinion versus yours.

That’s what it’s about rather than how you approach it in my opinion.  Either way I like a discussion or if someone wants to be a twatt, I enjoy responding cunty. Both work for me. ????

???? Oman Air, and I had to suffer the Marhaba lounge hence the mid-range sav Blanc ????

Decent nosh on that airline I recall. 

Safe travels pink lips. It's just never been the same without that profile pic

Yeah I’m “fake news” as it goes.

Yet just like my Uni lecturers back in the day, you’ve never once proved plagiarism, not even offered a shred of evidence. Baseless, repetitive and with substance. You should try harder, or just change your tactics and discuss with me my opinion versus yours.

That’s what it’s about rather than how you approach it in my opinion.  Either way I like a discussion or if someone wants to be a twatt, I enjoy responding cunty. Both work for me. ????

Sounds like a lifetime habit to me from those comments kidda.

1 minute ago, mrbojangles said:

I went there last year and yeah, the lounge is the pits. I do like Oman however.

I could have taken you for a beer!!

Yeah Oman has its own charm, 3 stints over 7 years here. 

I’m relocting to Dubai for a year, so if anyone is passing through all are welcome to a few beers around Sin City. 

5 minutes ago, BangrakBob said:

I could have taken you for a beer!!

Yeah Oman has its own charm, 3 stints over 7 years here. 

I’m relocting to Dubai for a year, so if anyone is passing through all are welcome to a few beers around Sin City. 

I'm out for a beer in a bit with a mate who lives in Dubai. He travels back every Thursday afternoon and comes back late sat night. Don't know how he does it. That would drive me nuts. But if I go over I'll deffo give you a shout

1 hour ago, mrbojangles said:

I'm out for a beer in a bit with a mate who lives in Dubai. He travels back every Thursday afternoon and comes back late sat night. Don't know how he does it. That would drive me nuts. But if I go over I'll deffo give you a shout

Yeah that sounds a bit exhausting but after living in Riyadh I get it. Work play in the extreme thee though

2 hours ago, RonniePickering22 said:

As is Chelski if you believe the rumours.

Got a spare billion or two....?

Yeah they've come out and denied it. No news story really. Who puts something "quietly on the market" ssssshhhh?

Everything is for sale if you offer the right money...

Nice game to watch for the neutral, first half.

Feel sorry for Fulham who have looked a lot better than a bottom three team and who would probably have been ahead if Sessegnon had as much talent in striking as he seems to do in finding and creating front of goal space and if VAR were around. Dead level with a trailing defenders leg = not offside and that's how it looked after a couple of live replays.

I have no doubt that Liverpool will now go on to 3-0 or 3-1, something of that order.

yeah thought fulham gave a good account of themselves and didn't look like a side who are rock bottom of the division. decent three points from us without playing too well and with a few lads having an off day. really enjoying watching shaqiri, he's a right little bundle of energy.

On 11/11/2018 at 8:50 AM, BangrakBob said:

Yeah they've come out and denied it. No news story really. Who puts something "quietly on the market" ssssshhhh?

Everything is for sale if you offer the right money...

yep, even salah  and kane come to that

edit    250 mil would buy either or IMO

17 hours ago, StevieH said:

yeah thought fulham gave a good account of themselves and didn't look like a side who are rock bottom of the division. decent three points from us without playing too well and with a few lads having an off day. really enjoying watching shaqiri, he's a right little bundle of energy.

yeah shaqiri has to go down as one if not 'THE buy' of the season.

On 11/13/2018 at 10:27 AM, mrbojangles said:

He was an honest lad at City. He grew into a man at Chelsea and Liverpool. Probably hangs out in the Albert too much ????

Geezers a straight head he's whiter than white (teeth anyway) because he's from Birmingham and so that makes him hard as nails too. Take note BJ and Bob.

Archived