Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

Just now, BangrakBob said:

It's got nothing to do with our manager you <deleted> dildo. 

And here you are with the same old line for 2 years, when you don't know what else to say.

<deleted> fatigue, it's true there is no point arguing with ignorants. 

You could do us both a favor and put me on ignore you <deleted> bellwhiff. 

Do yourself a favour and actually learn a bit about the team you support and maybe you will learn to get rid of that defeatist attitude. Good boy.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, BangrakBob said:

Why you 2 Herberts think otherwise is as per the above paragraph, so you feel the intrinsic reward.

And I don’t know of a single Liverpool Herbert who is as defeatist as you are being. A third of the season played and only 2 points behind. It’s ridiculous 

58 minutes ago, mrbojangles said:

And I don’t know of a single Liverpool Herbert who is as defeatist as you are being. A third of the season played and only 2 points behind. It’s ridiculous 

It's got nothing to do with where we are now, my point is where we will be at the end of the season.

I'm not a defeatist, as are fans of every other club that don't expect to win the league. I am a realist. If we crack 90 points and come second it's a successful season, an amazing feat. We still have every chance of winning the Champions League also. 

Being under no illusion regarding City and chances of toppling them is just a reality of where we are at.

31 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

Regarding the Mahrez bench comments. He's played 16 of our 18 games and has started most at the expense of Sane.

He's seen a lot of that bench in fact. Your definition of 'most' is being stretched to the limit.

8 hours ago, BangrakBob said:

So you call it pathetic, yet you don't respond. 

What are you talking about, excuses for what? You are a 100 point team, 20 points better than the rest of us, and you will do it again this season. Do you even understand how hard it is get 80 points, never mind 90. Literally no team has ever achieved breaking 100 points. 

How the <deleted> is it an excuse, an excuse for what?

You live in your own little denial bubble and for whatever reason I don't know, I don't see the point.

Today another team swept aside with ease to a stadium with empty seats scattered everywhere.

Response? How about everything you state happened LAST season when you finished  25 points behind us. Who knows how it will go this season. To be throwing in the towel now would be shocking if i believed you.

1 hour ago, RonniePickering22 said:

He's seen a lot of that bench in fact. Your definition of 'most' is being stretched to the limit.

You may be right but my recollection is that i have spent most this season moaning that Pep has been starting  Mahrez, to bed him in, at the expense  of Sane and the team performance, as frankly until the last handful  of games he has been poor but he now seems to have settled in.

There used to websites which tabled starting 11s, subs, etc, like you get in the matchday  programme, but i can't find one for  City in that format to see how many starts Mahrez has made.

4 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

You may be right but my recollection is that i have spent most this season moaning that Pep has been starting  Mahrez, to bed him in, at the expense  of Sane and the team performance, as frankly until the last handful  of games he has been poor but he now seems to have settled in.

There used to websites which tabled starting 11s, subs, etc, like you get in the matchday  programme, but i can't find one for  City in that format to see how many starts Mahrez has made.

All I could find was he was a sub 7 times but has started 4 of the last 6 premiership matches.

In any event its clear that even with KDB injured your midfield is very well covered.

7 hours ago, mrbojangles said:

What's a Herbert ?

42 minutes ago, RonniePickering22 said:

All I could find was he was a sub 7 times but has started 4 of the last 6 premiership matches.

In any event its clear that even with KDB injured your midfield is very well covered.

Mahrez has started 5 games and come on as a sub in 5, Foden has started zilcho games and come on as a sub  in 5 for 65 mins and that makes him a regular but he did start against Shaktar in 2003 ????

Edited by alfieconn
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, BangrakBob said:

It's got nothing to do with where we are now, my point is where we will be at the end of the season.

I'm not a defeatist, as are fans of every other club that don't expect to win the league. I am a realist. If we crack 90 points and come second it's a successful season, an amazing feat. We still have every chance of winning the Champions League also. 

Being under no illusion regarding City and chances of toppling them is just a reality of where we are at.

I just love how City fans are constantly trying to big up the opposition!!   And if all else fails throw in the 5000/1 shot.

i've said it before as sides collide at full strength Liverpool are every bit a match for City.  The realities kick in when the seasons reaches the stage when winter and injuries kick in.

i'm hearing that defeatist is the new realist!!!  I know R2D2 is supposed to be a Liverpool supporter but even he should grasp the importance of squad depth over thirty-eight games.  

Edited by carmine
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, BangrakBob said:

Mystic Bob. Knows where we will be at, at the end of the season. What's the point of it all if you already know or maybe it's  refuse to believe. When klopp came in I recall he said something about doubters and non believers. 

The 100 point Mark has been done once and it's now nailed onto city by you as a tag to the team?

I'm putting this all down to a cranberry juice shortage and a severe case of the rag. Extremely premature hissy fit.

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Bredbury Blue said:

Regarding the Mahrez bench comments. He's played 16 of our 18 games and has started most at the expense of Sane.

incorrect, he has started 7 and came on in 8 games this season out of a possible 16 in the PL,CL and league cup.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Bredbury Blue said:

Let me get this right then Bob. Is my understanding correct here:
Liverpool have gone from level on points to 2 points behind City
11 games played out of 38 games
You are conceding the title to City already
Is that correct?

7 hours ago, Bredbury Blue said:

Response? How about everything you state happened LAST season when you finished  25 points behind us. Who knows how it will go this season. To be throwing in the towel now would be shocking if i believed you.

I don't know why this is such a revelation for you. At the start of the season me and every other man and his dog said City would win the title again. It's an opinion, which I reiterated yesterday. 

City are that good you cannot afford to drop points, my other point. 

How do you not see what you have just said as significant, the previous season you were 25 points better than us, and you have strengthened your already quality squad in the summer. I don't why you think that has no bearing on opinion.

You are on track to repeat last year's points. Which means we can lose another 8 points all season if we are to keep pace with you. We will not go the rest of the season and only lose 8 points. 

I'm not conceding anything or throwing towels, I don't play for Liverpool.

I support them and the manager, always have, and despite some people misconstruing my comments, I will be backing them all the way, but I don't see anyone beating City to the title. 

So if you don't mind, I'll leave you ladies to get your curlers out and find another scandal to blow out of proportion. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, StevieH said:

it's what old men call young lads when the old man doesn't fully understand what the young lad is on about.

So your saying BanBob is an old man who knows nothing as it was he who used the term first.

Are you also of the defeatist mind Stevie?

2 hours ago, BangrakBob said:

I don't know why this is such a revelation for you. At the start of the season me and every other man and his dog said City would win the title again. It's an opinion, which I reiterated yesterday. 

City are that good you cannot afford to drop points, my other point. 

How do you not see what you have just said as significant, the previous season you were 25 points better than us, and you have strengthened your already quality squad in the summer. I don't why you think that has no bearing on opinion.

You are on track to repeat last year's points. Which means we can lose another 8 points all season if we are to keep pace with you. We will not go the rest of the season and only lose 8 points. 

I'm not conceding anything or throwing towels, I don't play for Liverpool.

I support them and the manager, always have, and despite some people misconstruing my comments, I will be backing them all the way, but I don't see anyone beating City to the title. 

So if you don't mind, I'll leave you ladies to get your curlers out and find another scandal to blow out of proportion. 

https://www.thisisanfield.com/2018/11/man-citys-unprecedented-form-has-skewed-perceptions-of-liverpools-premier-league-start/

Nice article you wrote, sorry, copied from.

2 hours ago, Bredbury Blue said:

Seeing as this article was posted today at 2PM GMT, four hours behind my time zone, it'd be a <deleted> miracle if I did. see jpg.

I seriously don't have time to fanny about all day reading articles, I was actually wondering what RightC*&T27 meant by TIA. I understand now.

Again for your fish-like memory, I only listen to TAW podcasts, that is it! No newspapers, blogs, fan sites, just TAW podcasts. The only site I get information from is Tomkins Times, which is a purely analytical stats site.

And you call me pathetic, get a <deleted> life mate.

Edit: I've just read the article and there you go, I'm not only one talking about they way things are, I guess Joel is a suicidal defeatist also. And the rest of us who like to have real discussions about football and our team's chances.

Maybe your pal should read the stuff about the style of play, which he states is related to fatigue. ????????

Screen Shot 2018-11-05 at 8.07.51 PM.png

Edited by BangrakBob
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, BangrakBob said:

Seeing as this article was posted today at 2PM GMT, four hours behind my time zone, it'd be a <deleted> miracle if I did. see jpg.

I seriously don't have time to fanny about all day reading articles, I was actually wondering what RightC*&T27 meant by TIA. I understand now.

Again for your fish-like memory, I only listen to TAW podcasts, that is it! No newspapers, blogs, fan sites, just TAW podcasts. The only site I get information from is Tomkins Times, which is a purely analytical stats site.

And you call me pathetic, get a <deleted> life mate.

Edit: I've just read the article and there you go, I'm not only one talking about they way things are, I guess Joel is a suicidal defeatist also. And the rest of us who like to have real discussions about football and our team's chances.

Maybe your pal should read the stuff about the style of play, which he states is related to fatigue. ????????

Screen Shot 2018-11-05 at 8.07.51 PM.png

My point was it seems to be a common theme running through scousers at the moment - there was another one I saw from another scouser website saying basically the same. Pathetic!

So Bob, whats with all the defeatism?

You were so good (apparently) that you got the CL final.

You were so good (apparently) that you beat City several times last season.

You have bought well, strengthened and finally sorted out your achilles heel with the bearded goalie.

You have 8 points (27 points vs 19 points) more and a 12 goal better goal difference (16GD to 4GD)  than last season, compared to our 2 points (29 points vs 31 points) worse and a 2 goal worse goal difference (29GD to 31GD)  than last season. Consequently until this past weekend you were equal on points with City, you're only 2 points behind now but with the chance to go ahead of us next week (Manchester derby lottery).

You are not a club without money to strengthen. You spent alot in the summer which illustrates your wealth. You are in the top ten wealthiest clubs in the world.

I haven't seen any defeatism coming out of Chelsea - why is that?

No my friend Bob, it's all to play for, Liverpool are very definitiely in the hunt for the title, and you are fooling nobody with your 'get the excuse in early' smokescreen defence.

PS. Do yourself a favour and cut out the name calling.

13 hours ago, mrbojangles said:

So your saying BanBob is an old man who knows nothing as it was he who used the term first.

Are you also of the defeatist mind Stevie?

Defeatist is the new realist. 

I wouldn't be remotely surprised to see a full strength Liverpool side beat City. However, the liverpool lads are also aware that injuries will kick in sooner or later,  yet your strength in depth is such that you will see little fall in quality.  For others, the reality is they will see a considerable drop and they have also seen Pep select a side to play Spurs away and having the confidence and squad depth to leave de Bruyne and Sane on the bench.

Call me a defeatist and a realist.

5 minutes ago, carmine said:

Defeatist is the new realist. 

No it isn't. It's a "kop" out. Pun intended

By saying you have no chance is purely mind games, trying to make yourself the under dog. Something akin to Moureen's tactics. Play down your chances so if you win it's all happy, happy and if you lose, it's "well I told you so".

• Like 2