Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

Happy with the points and great to see salah score but we rode our luck and Mounie should have buried the chance at the end. 

Cardiff in the prem next should secure us 26 pts from 10 games.

I think klopp is saving the ghengen for the new year.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Rc2702 said:

Happy with the points and great to see salah score but we rode our luck and Mounie should have buried the chance at the end. 

Cardiff in the prem next should secure us 26 pts from 10 games.

I think klopp is saving the ghengen for the new year.

Great position to be in without even firing on all cylinders. 

After watching the Chelsea game yesterday I would say it’s a clear 2 horse race with both sides still open to loads of improvement. 

Just now, Kadilo said:

Great position to be in without even firing on all cylinders. 

After watching the Chelsea game yesterday I would say it’s a clear 2 horse race with both sides still open to loads of improvement. 

I think klopp is being very smart. He has factored fatigue into the style of play and knows some lads are running on fumes and need a break before we can begin playing like last season.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BangrakBob said:

Welcome to LFC Fabinho Tavares! 

4-2-3-1 worked well. creativity from the midfield, now we’ve got Shaqiri and Fabinho 

Really enjoyed that

You’ve managed him well since

his arrival and why I love is his attitude since coming. 

Most players of his ilk would have had expectations of

being a regular by now but that interview I read with

him sounded like he not only completely understood how he had to adapt, but had complete faith in Klopp and what he was trying to do. 

Contrast him with Fred at United, similar fee but chalk and cheese in terms of how prepared and readiness. 

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Kadilo said:

You’ve managed him well since

his arrival and why I love is his attitude since coming. 

Most players of his ilk would have had expectations of

being a regular by now but that interview I read with

him sounded like he not only completely understood how he had to adapt, but had complete faith in Klopp and what he was trying to do. 

Contrast him with Fred at United, similar fee but chalk and cheese in terms of how prepared and readiness. 

It takes time to learn how Klopp wants you to play I think, Robbo, Oxlade took time and then exploded in to action. It's a shame Keita was not afforded the same bedding in time, there is so much more to come from him when he gets it right. 

Seeing Fabinho play on Wednesday, it looks like he's got it now, albeit against lesser opposition. You'd expect him to be a regular starter going forward now. You can imagine how good that is for us, this guy is a top top player. 

With Gini being on fire next to Fabinho and now Shaqiri playing the creative role in behind, it looks like a good mix and option for us against bottom half teams at least. 

• Like 1

I've already written an official letter to the FA and Premiership to complain about this result today.

Had you down for 6-0 with my Joker and was nailed on until you deliberately took your foot off the gas.

Totally unacceptable. :1zgarz5:

2 minutes ago, Rc2702 said:

Decent performance but could and should have put them to bed in the first half. 

Great to see the main man Salah back in the groove.

I see that <deleted> Merson gobbing off again in his newspaper column saying Salah looks unhappy and wants out to Real Madrid. 

He couldn’t of written it on a worse day. 

51 minutes ago, RonniePickering22 said:

I've already written an official letter to the FA and Premiership to complain about this result today.

Had you down for 6-0 with my Joker and was nailed on until you deliberately took your foot off the gas.

Totally unacceptable. :1zgarz5:

No shit? I had 6-0 with my Joker also....wilai can confirm 

• Haha 1

Just now, Kadilo said:

I see that <deleted> Merson gobbing off again in his newspaper column saying Salah looks unhappy and wants out to Real Madrid. 

He couldn’t of written it on a worse day. 

Bit of a mad comment really. Play for madrid who are completely in tatters at present and work under a different manager every other season if the manager is lucky. 

10 hours ago, Rc2702 said:

Decent performance but could and should have put them to bed in the first half. 

Great to see the main man Salah back in the groove.

thought it was a bloody awful performance myself. we were pretty poor at breaking them down despite being the better team by a country mile and while we were never in danger of dropping points we didn't look convincing. but we won 4-1 while playing pretty poorly so i guess you take it and move along.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, StevieH said:

thought it was a bloody awful performance myself. we were pretty poor at breaking them down despite being the better team by a country mile and while we were never in danger of dropping points we didn't look convincing. but we won 4-1 while playing pretty poorly so i guess you take it and move along.

Should have started Shaqiri instead of Lallana. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, StevieH said:

Shaqiri looked to be the spark in the second half. I've always thought he was a bit of a knob, but credit due. Looks like Lallana is still struggling to get sharp.

Edited by jellydog

Just now, StevieH said:

Try watching footy sober. Awful? Nah no where near just not as clinical in final 3rd against a compact defence. Patience paid off.

2 minutes ago, Rc2702 said:

Try watching footy sober. Awful? Nah no where near just not as clinical in final 3rd against a compact defence. Patience paid off.

That first have was insipid. they were terrible. 85% possession, just <deleted> around with the ball. 1 shot on target.

12 minutes ago, jellydog said:

Shaqiri looked to be the spark in the second half. I've always thought he was a bit of a knob, but credit due. Looks like Lallana is still struggling to get sharp.

He opened the game up completely, driving at the defense instead of running around aimlessly and passing easy sideways and backwards balls. Lallana does feel like yesterday's man at the moment. 

It is incredible how getting a point away at a very inform Arsenal just doesn't feel good because City are that far ahead of everyone, our best start from a tough start since god knows when and all seems in vain already.

And now watching that yesterday was not fun, <deleted> to watch really. Fabinho was horrific. 

City will become the Bayern/Juventus of the EPL and the rest of us left to celebrate top for and hope for a cup.