Pattaya Park Restaurant

willyumcr

No need for good food with a setup like that, so do the math.

If you buy a ticket for the restaurant, you have a free trip down on the rope from the top.

Sounds good. Do you know cost of restaurant ticket?

I ate there several years ago, with bad food, poor service and double pricing I haven't been back. As for the view, you can go to le Saigon and get the same view with better food and service and the price is the same for Thai and Farang.

• Like 2

Actually I have a friend and his wife in town and they were asking me about Pattaya Park restaurant. Being as I have never been there I was curious what the food was like. Seems like it is not rated to good. As far as a view with good food, the Hilton buffet at central is hard to beat with a good view.

For similar views, the Vietnamese Restaurant on top of .... what's the hotel or condo on pratumnak, must offers similar views

Is it still open ?

And does it rotate 360 degrees?

Just a quick update. We decided to not eat there and just went up for the view. Spectacular view. 100 baht Thai and 200 baht foreigner. However by using Thai driving / MB license only 100 baht foreigner also.

• Like 1

Just a quick update. We decided to not eat there and just went up for the view. Spectacular view. 100 baht Thai and 200 baht foreigner. However by using Thai driving / MB license only 100 baht foreigner also.

Did you not glance at the buffet whilst you were there? I would have found it hard to resist a look.