Oh Aye.....

Oh aye George......I think I should point out that theblether has now sailed over the 5,000 Likes figure. That'll be because I'm witty, intelligent and an extraordinarily hansum man.

I would have sailed over the figure ages ago but I've been done in by the fact that I took a month off and all of my highly amusing Op's are being dumped in the pub.

Sniff.

Sniff again.

Naturally I'm going to get the life flamed out of me for opening this topic but hey, I'm used to it.

I should point out that KevJohn is right on my tail, as is Ron19, they're doing sterling work on the jokes/ funny signs / and music threads, highly entertaining.

Anyway I'm on a diet so instead of getting me a few beers this year I'll settle for a few water melons, or maybe even some electrolyte drinks, but if you insist on buying me a beer, well okay then, seeing it's you smile.png

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh aye George......I think I should point out that theblether has now sailed over the 5,000 Likes figure.

well done, you should bring it to the attention of the mods so they can upgrade your status to "advanced"

I should have taken more pride in my appearance.......sad.png

Hey ... I helped with your appearance ... I think you look just fine!

I do too. Has served me well and I gratefully appreciate your help.......wai2.gif

Make him Poster of the Year already and be done with it. coffee1.gif

do I sense diappointment in that post?

You be the judge.

BTW, when I start to create self promoting threads noting milestones in my own post counts or "likes" counts, please shoot me. Seriously.

I think he is begging for beer.

That's a worthy topic in my book! smile.png

You be the judge.

BTW, when I start to create self promoting threads noting milestones in my own post counts or "likes" counts, please shoot me. Seriously.

JT deserved to win

• Like 1

Congrats on the watermelon Blether!

Hope u get one of those yellow ones. yum yum

Oooh that JT is a sore loser. sad.png

I've just had three watermelons delivered to my room, unfortunately it was from another Thaivisa member. I can see myself getting swamped with melons now. biggrin.png

• Like 1

This has nothing to do with forum support as there is no question regarding forum operation or anything broken except perhaps the op. Moved to the pub or the narcissism thread.

What's wrong with being narcissistic. sad.png

This has nothing to do with forum support as there is no question regarding forum operation or anything broken except perhaps the op. Moved to the pub or the narcissism thread.

If you have to ask ...

If you have to ask ...

Give it a by with the trolling Jingthing .......the ignore button is your friend smile.png

If you have to ask ...

Give it a by with the trolling Jingthing .......the ignore button is your friend smile.png

Is there an automatic counter here for how many times TB has called me a troll? coffee1.gif

As long as we're getting fetishistic about numbers and counts, that is.

If you have to ask ...

And if anyone on this forum knows the function of the ignore button, I guess it's JT biggrin.png

• Like 1

You be the judge.

I couldn't. It would be an act that would fill me with joy and laughter - I would struggle to keep a straight face while doing so, possibly to the detriment to my aim

SC

• Like 1

I should have taken more pride in my appearance.......sad.png

Hey ... I helped with your appearance ... I think you look just fine!

He's got big ears and a funny nose blink.png

My gawd you do rabbit on.

Only a hare's breadth more than JT.

• Like 1