Oh Aye.....

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

aka stalking.

I think I have a lot of stalkers then. You know that's an obnoxious comment. People visit profiles all the time. Since you stooped to such ridiculous level of childish GOSSIP, "stalking" might be checking a person's profile several times a day. I don't recall being on TB's profile for several months or longer before today. Doesn't he INVITE such curiosity by starting a thread to brag about a silly number? Of course someone is bound to check that now. Knock yourselves out. I thought my life was meaningless. sick.gif

Edited by Jingthing

aka stalking.

I think I have a lot of stalkers then. You know that's an obnoxious comment. People visit profiles all the time. Since you stooped to such ridiculous level of childish GOSSIP, "stalking" might be checking a person's profile several times a day. I don't recall being on TB's profile for several months or longer before today. Doesn't he INVITE such curiosity by starting a thread to brag about a silly number? Of course someone is bound to check that now. Knock yourselves out. I thought my life was meaningless. sick.gif

There's a clue.

Stalkers always think they are invited.

It still boggles the mind, how avatars can take on lives of their own.

They so easily become imbued with all the qualities we find so irritating in real life.

When someone is offended, it is now always,

"The Avatar did it."

Edited by OldChinaHam
  • Like 1

Imbued, that's a really good word, it doesn't just trip off the tongue, it pours off like honey in a silky smooth slow flowing sugary river with a final d kick at the end.

For those who do not have the benefit of having English as their first language, anyone using that word marks themselves out as having a superiority complex.

• Like 1

Imbued, that's a really good word, it doesn't just trip off the tongue, it pours off like honey in a silky smooth slow flowing sugary river with a final d kick at the end.

For those who do not have the benefit of having English as their first language, anyone using that word marks themselves out as having a superiority complex.

I think he meant 'imbibed'

but your original post remains unedited in quotes

Here, yes if quotes were used. Not everywhere makes such extensive use of quotes. On forums where the messages are nested, you don't usually need to.

I have it on good authority that tb's appetite for likes is now sated (pro tem, I suspect). However, he would appreciate water melons....

...now 5000 of those outside his door would be a sight to behold..tongue.png

• Like 1

How do you find out your Like and Unlike counts on here?

I think I should pay more attention as it seems to be an important issue (7 pages of comments can't be wrong!)..........................smile.png

Leading to more sleepless nights.....................tongue.png

Edited by chrisinth
  • Like 2

I think Crisinth should get a hundred more likes just as a bonus

For having so many in the first place

And not even knowing or caring what a like might be.

If everyone were to take a lesson here

The world would be a better place.

• Like 1