Where To Buy Remote Control Sliding Gate Equip. - Chiang Mai

Already searched at HomePro and a couple of smaller DIY home shops but prefer to see some more options and prices.

(Home Pro at BIG C Extra cheapest price currently 29,000Baht without installation - seems to me to be very expensive.)

Would appreciate if other CM Members can please share any names / addresses of known shops with this equipment.

Thanks.

About the right price if it's for a German electric set up Thai a lot cheaper but they are rubbish. When I had mine done 5 years ago the motor alone was 20k. Never had a problem other than putting new batteries in remotes.

Will ask if my man does C/M couple of day's as he is at present in BKK.

About the right price if it's for a German electric set up Thai a lot cheaper but they are rubbish. When I had mine done 5 years ago the motor alone was 20k. Never had a problem other than putting new batteries in remotes.

Thank you.

I paid 20k ten years ago. Most gate shops, easily recognized by driving past them and viewing the assortment of gates on display at the front of the shop, probably can connect you to a remote electric gate vendor if they don't do them themselves.

The one I used is still there, on the main road eastbound from ring road #2 just before you get to the large AIS building behind Big C Extra on Superhighway. Sorry I don't know the name of the main road that runs all the way into CM central.

Thank you.

Thank you.

Sorry my man doesn't do C/M but if you do as PTE say's you won't go far wrong, Tip ask at a few place's they will come round and give you a price. Just hope that you dont get a power outage as the thing's lock up can be released but only if you can get to the motor. Happend to me once and I had to climb over some very sharp S/Steel fencing. But the advantages out way the disadvantage's.

Hi

two places I know .One is globel but my mate who bought one from there had to buy the drive gear that attaches to the gate and some other fittings and mains wireing seperatly an it worked out about the same as the guy who supplied and fitted mine some years ago for about 24k including wireing and stainless welding. He is on the road from airport to sangkanphang befor you reach the Ping river and is next door to a car dealership. I think it is a Masda Dealer but not sure. He has a very big fancy stainless gate permanently outside

My unit is the size of a bread box with a round segmented handle in a lockable box below the unit that allows for manual disingagement of the drive mechanism when there is no power.

Mine has a lock that when opened leaves a hole big enough to put a long thin key supplied then you have to turn it anti clock wise several time's to unlock the thing only problem is that you have to be in the garden before you can do any of this. Hence the climbing over the s/steel fence nearly 2 mt high with sharp point's on the top not a lot of fun.

Edited by fredob43