Lack Of Attraction To People For Questionable Reasons

Also, I think what Morakot might be talking about is the finding that if we average together using computer techniques the different facial features from different races, then we come up with an image of a face which is extremely pleasing to everyone who grades it on a scale of beauty.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Who would want to procreate with a dwarf with a big ass!"

In times of famine and shortages,

Certain perversions must be overlooked and tolerated.

I'd like to try a dwarf with a big ass! Why not?

Yeah but what about a dwarf with a big ass and an elongated head ! That's what we are considering here ! biggrin.png

The perception of symmetry as beauty extends beyond just human faces.

Even to the lack of beauty in a one armed paper hanger.

This is thought to be because we live in a symmetrical universe. The overriding characteristic of the universe is thought to be that of symmetry.

And of course I made a foolish statement, as usual, above when I said that the little people with big things hanging off the back are an anomaly because they are not symmetrical.

One can still have a huge can and be symmetrical.

I am sure among these people there exists a few, maybe 5 percent, whose features are very symmetrical, and are therefor considered things of beauty. They still have huge buttocks, butt their cans are symmetrical cans, and their legs are symmetrical and everything about them is a thing of symmetrical beauty.

I further maintain that this 5 % would appear beautiful to any of us here on this worthy forum because we would be looking at symmetry to judge their beauty, and not thinking they have huge cans.

Edited by OldChinaHam

Anyone who wishes to see a Wikipedia discussing the people I am referring to can find this anthropologically interesting Wikipedia article here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steatopygia

and here for the Adamanese

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andamanese

I really do believe the OP has an important topic going here.

We should keep in mind that much of the differences between us are just color and fat distribution.

I know also that the OP knows this to be true.

Nice Topic, I think.

I will not post an image directly here because I actually do not find these differences to be funny once the image has been seen and understood.

The humor is in the imagination and in the misunderstanding of some readers.

Tolerance for people of all types is the best policy if we are to live and let live.

But I prefer my basketballs on the court, usually.

A good mate of mine couldn't find the attraction here ...I have booked the optometrist for him on Monday.

923236_470313289715071_1508569867_n.jpg

Apparently reported to have an average face (and he doesn't like tats).

What do you think Jt?

I dont remember details but they did a study with babies, that had yet to learn from others

what is considered beautiful,

and those babies were found to favor faces that are generally accepted as beautiful.

Moving on the the TOPIC.

I ain't that interesting. Trust me on that!

"We know ".Your posts PROVES it !!!!!

Thanks for noticing!clap2.gif

back to topic:

I'm turned off by:

- figures that are not very slim

- eyes other than almond shape

- hairs that are not long and black

- noses that are long and straight

- big buttocks

oh wait...

Yeah yeah yeah-

I did a thing at school about the symattry of faces. When i was 16 it was nigh on perfect,except my ears didn't dangle properly. Eyes, nose, chin etc were ok.

Now, well I guess the bone structure is still there......

• Like 1

Yeah yeah yeah-

I did a thing at school about the symattry of faces. When i was 16 it was nigh on perfect,except my ears didn't dangle properly. Eyes, nose, chin etc were ok.

I didn't realise that ears were supposed to dangle. I thought that was what danglies did...

Some accents are a real turn-off, just like some are a real turn-on. I don't want to offend anyone so won't go into details. smile.png

I will ... a lovely lassie speaking French will make my knees week ... wub.png

One of the ladies I used to work with was South African but had a talent for languages. She was also the contact for Tahiti and when she started to speak French on the phone ... my mind drifted off to the clouds.

Yeah yeah yeah-

I dread to think about dangly nose and chin; especially at that tender age...

Yeah yeah yeah-

My ears look ok but I've always had particularly bushy eyebrows.

At least you can cover your ears with your hair

I meant that one ear is slightly below the other on looking face on. Like a lot of women have one breast which is slightly below the other.

And, from what i've heard, most men's <deleted> aren't exactly side by side either...

Do you think we are actually BORN with strong aversions, such as to elongated faces? It feels that way in my case. I don't know where I would have learned that.

When you come out as a baby you have a long elongated head, perhaps you saw yourself in the mirror.

I dislike pear shaped woman.

Plus all the normal other ugly stuff.

I meant that one ear is slightly below the other on looking face on. Like a lot of women have one breast which is slightly below the other.

And, from what i've heard, most men's <deleted> aren't exactly side by side either...

Yeah, that is so ugly.

You just don't know which one to stare at.

My <deleted> are side by side, but one is taller and a little more elongated than the other.

JT would not like my <deleted>.