U K I P Candidate Who Fled Britain To Thailand Tells His Side Of The Story

webfact

UKIP Candidate who Fled Britain tells his side of the story

David_Watson.jpg

PATTAYA: -- Dave Watson, the UKIP Candidate who fled Britain to Thailand on the eve of his election, has opened up to Pattaya 103 Fm in an exclusive interview in which he lays his marriage problems bare.

With the UK Newspapers promoting him in the news there as the man who dumped his wife and kids with just 100 pounds to live on,before fleeing to Pattaya, he has been vilified in many ways over the past few weeks.

Other interviews have concentrated on his politics and the views of UKIP but on Fabulous 103 Fm he tells the story we all really want to hear.. that of the infatuated farang, who falls in love and perhaps imagines himself as a saviour, marries, takes his wife to the Uk and.. it all goes wrong.

Full story: http://www.pattaya103.com/ukip-candidate-who-fled-britain-tells-his-side-of-the-story/

pattaya_103_fm.png
--Pattaya 103 FM 2013-05-13

He is very ugly. I wonder why any Thai would marry him except for money.

Ah but he was a hansum man when he was handing over the sin sot and building the mansion upcountry.

Certainly looks way younger than the usual Pattaya farang, I dare say if he pops over to WS tonight they will be shouting out "where you go sexy man?"