P A T H Warns Thai Public Of Hoax Phone Calls Of Masturbation Survey

webfact

PATH warns public of hoax phone calls of masturbation survey
The Nation

BANGKOK: -- The PATH, which is a non-profit organisation providing sex education for teenagers has issued a warning that some hoax phone calls have been made citing its name.

The PATH warned that some persons claimed to be PATH officials and were making a survey for the WHO on masturbation.

The PATH said the persons would call teachers, who are members of PATH in Thailand to ask them to provide student names so that they could call to interview them on masturbation.

It said such phone calls were hoaxes as PATH did not sanction such a survey.

nationlogo.jpg
-- The Nation 2013-05-13

If they contacted a few members here ... it would be a very short survey indeed ... whistling.gif

No, not you. It's the other guy I'm referring to!

Where is that <deleted> smiley again?

Edited by David48

What kind of teacher would be stupid enough to divulge the names and contact details of students to some random guy on the phone who wanted to talk to them about masturbation?

How about the average Thai teacher, that's as in nationality not subject. ?

• Like 1

Easy to pick out the students who do it. Just look for those who have buck teeth, squinty eyes, are partially sighted and have hair growth on the palms of their hands.

And if any nice young ladies phone me and want to know all my sexual habits, I would be only too willing to oblige, as this is much cheaper than going on one of those dirty sex chat talk phone lines.

• Like 1

Even politicians do it, at least in groups.

Democrats to discuss reforms

The Nation

Nineteen execs led by Abhisit to mass debate blueprint and decide on next course of action

Normally referred to as a circle jerk

I'd like to reply to this article but I am sorta busy right nowsmile.pngbiggrin.pngw00t.gifwub.pngsick.gif

You typed that extremely well considering you only had one hand available! I wouldn't have been able to type anything unless I used my nose. laugh.png

And that hand isn't what he was typing with. Even more impressive.

Don't forget to clean the keyboard.

• Like 1

I'd like to reply to this article but I am sorta busy right nowsmile.pngbiggrin.pngw00t.gifwub.pngsick.gif

You typed that extremely well considering you only had one hand available! I wouldn't have been able to type anything unless I used my nose. laugh.png

Bragging on this site will not be toleratedcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

• Like 1

What would the question be like?

Something like.....

1: How many times to you masturbate per day?

2. Where is your favourite place to masturbate?

3. Would you like to masturbate now?

4. What do you think about masturbation in public.

5. How long does it take you to reach climax when masturbating.

6. Do you climax onto yourself?

etc......

• Like 1

Finally, a thread that posters seem to be able to keep on-topic. smile.png

And everyone's qualified to comment because we're all experts at it (in our own way) and we know how it ends.

Edited by Songhua
  • Like 1

What kind of teacher would be stupid enough to divulge the names and contact details of students to some random guy on the phone who wanted to talk to them about masturbation?

Most that were exclusively educated in thailand ?

At the end of the day................who gives a toss???

• Like 2