Italian Baggage Handlers Caught Raiding Suitcases-Hidden Video

Seen this happen in all the airports I've worked in.An old trick when I worked in Heathrow,or as it was known then "Thiefrow" ,was to rifle through a suitcase,take what you want out of it and then stick another label on it so it goes to some other country.coffee1.gif

Seen this happen in all the airports I've worked in.An old trick when I worked in Heathrow,or as it was known then "Thiefrow" ,was to rifle through a suitcase,take what you want out of it and then stick another label on it so it goes to some other country.coffee1.gif

Interesting! Thief Row used to be notorious for stealing, did you ever report what you seen?

Interesting! Thief Row used to be notorious for stealing, did you ever report what you seen?

Vinny's gone quiet!

This just only confirm my opinion. Years ago happened to me as well, I have been told by the claim office in Rome:"Thailand, what you expect...bangkok airport is thirld world". Howhever, as my opinion on Thai is not negative as of Italian people from Rome I have been always been in doubt about the episode: this video cleared my mind.

Howhever, please note:

-I only had 1 flight throught Rome and this scam happened.

-In more than 10 years of flight throught Milan it never happened (i believe that happen also in there, but less often)

-people from this video speaks with a strong accent from Rome...

i give you 1 advice, because these scams does not happen only in Italy, (even if ITALIANS DO IT BETTERtongue.png !): There is a packing service in bangkok and in Milan as well and I think in mostly of the airports...use it! It's only few bucks!

AS AN ITALIAN, ONLY THING CAN SAY IS SORRY TO WHAT HAPPENED...HOPE THESE SCAMMERS WILL ONE DAY PARACHUTED IN IRAQ OR BURKINA FASO WITHOUT CLOTHES, MONEY (and even parachute!blink.png )

Vinny's gone quiet!

Sorry mate.Forgot about this thread.Never reported anything to anyone.Back then even the airport police were on the take.