Age Difference In Relationships In Thailand

WilliamCave

i dont think im old,,lol,,

2 years ago in angola we played football in that heat and i lasted all the game, and a few said to me bloody hell you must of played a high standerd,, i had a good game,

theres an old saying in england, your only as old as you feel,

jake

Jake it's 'You're as old as the woman you feel'. biggrin.png

• Replies 849
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm looks like "PalMan" who managed to log nigh on 300 posts in 6 days has been banned.

Probably the latest incarnation of deadbeat, can't-pay-his-rent FunFon and BigJohnnyBKK

For quite some time I was pretty sure that's who it was...

Are you guys still comparing the size of your dicks? I thought men stopped doing that after their teenage years. I guess I was wrong.

Its the only area where i'm competitive, -so what do you think i should do ?

there is post of mine in the farming section,,SORRY its called,

there is a picture of my wife and daughter on there,

my wife isnt the most beautiful lady in thailand, if i wanted to go to the likes of pattaya and find a stunner i could,

but my wife has one of the best hearts that ive ever come accross, now if some on here dont want to believe that, or want to call me a fool, that is your right, your opinion,

ive lived with my wife for over 7 years i know she is a beautiful person,

ive been a contractor all my life all over the world, and i meen all over, so i would think im very streetwise, you go into a strange bar in many different countrys you have to be able to suss the place and people,

ill stand by my words that my wife is the most genuine person ive come across hasnt got a bad bone in her body,

and shes a great wife and a great mother to our daughter,

jake

ps shes a bloody good cook too,,lol

Have to dissagree on one point Jake. Everyone has a different idea of what is beautiful or as you say a stunner. My wife says she is not beautiful yet I think she is talking through her hat.

Ozzie

ps my wife is a great cook. biggrin.png

• Like 1

here you go you dont have to go looking,

thats me with the pigss,,lol,,

not ugly, not beautiful, im normal,

and my wife and daughter,

I think your wife is beautiful.With the addition of her other traits you discribed Looks like you got a WINNER.It will take awhile for Neng and i to build what you have but i can say without reservation that she is the best of the two of us.I will strive each day i am with her to be a better person .I am going to be in the Khon Kaen area.

Speaking of cooking Neng is working as a cook now,so she must be good at it.:)

Edited by james5121
  • Like 2

Hmm looks like "PalMan" who managed to log nigh on 300 posts in 6 days has been banned.

Probably the latest incarnation of deadbeat, can't-pay-his-rent FunFon and BigJohnnyBKK who some may remember as the odious, slimy lounge lizard who ran a finish-me-off . . . oops, sorry . . . finishing "program" for young rural girls where he eased them into a life of sex work.

Strange how he couldn't pay his rent but extolled the virtues of love borne out of financial compensation.

bah.gif

Possibly.... but unlike yourself, he never appeared precariously shallow in any of his TV incarnations. Edited by NanLaew
  • Like 1

I think your wife is beautiful.With the addition of her other traits you discribed Looks like you got a WINNER.It will take awhile for Neng and i to build what you have but i can say without reservation that she is the best of the two of us.I will strive each day i am with her to be a better person .I am going to be in the Khon Kaen area.

Speaking of cooking Neng is working as a cook now,so she must be good at it.smile.png

hi james,

you do have to work at it mate, just like anywere in the world,

i said it before on here that i think that people dont work at it, the relationship here to much because they think they can just go get another girl easy,

its hard at first, my wife couldnt speak english at all, that was very hard but we got over it.

i said right from the start its not my job to keep your family, her papa is younger then me, and i said you are my family, if we have children whitch we have they are our family, and me being the man ill go to work and take care of my family, i said its your papas job to take care of his family,

im not being horrible over it, i said how much do mama and papa give to mamas mama and papa, she said nothing,!!!

i said there you go that says it all,

bugt saying all that, i did pay mama 10% of what we made on the pigs because she works with the wife, so thats ok, but there is no freebys with me im afraid, i work long hours for what i make and im not just going to give it away,

i was stating i was strrtwise before, we only had a 8x5 mtr room on our 2 rai at first for years just like a condo bathroom kitchen area ect, with true move,,lol, i did the design so as if all things went good which they have we could make it bigger and thats what we have done, but its still not a mantion, its our home and its like a home, its a happy place,

anyway thats enough of me going on, ive just woke up time to ring mac and go for breakfest, ive got inductions today at work,

take care jake

• Like 1

Speaking of cooking Neng is working as a cook now,so she must be good at it.smile.png

Can she teach my missus ?

• Like 1

Probably the latest incarnation of deadbeat, can't-pay-his-rent FunFon and BigJohnnyBKK who some may remember as the odious, slimy lounge lizard who ran a finish-me-off . . . oops, sorry . . . finishing "program" for young rural girls where he eased them into a life of sex work.

Strange how he couldn't pay his rent but extolled the virtues of love borne out of financial compensation.

bah.gif

Possibly.... but unlike yourself, he never appeared precariously shallow in any of his TV incarnations.

Apparently the chip on his shoulder and The Great Wall of China are the only two man-made structures visible from Space!whistling.gif

bah.gif

Possibly.... but unlike yourself, he never appeared precariously shallow in any of his TV incarnations.

Apparently the chip on his shoulder and The Great Wall of China are the only two man-made structures visible from Space!whistling.gif

Oh give it up, mate. You look more of a tool with every post.

Seriously. You really do.

No tool like an old tool. Seriously.

I wonder how many of the guys with young wives can say that they are not supporting them financially and giving them a much better lifestyle. Some might even pay salaries to their wives.

Anyway as long as they make sure that the money does not dry up and that their "wife" does not find a way to get the money faster an other way like so many farangs found out some even got killed for it then all is ok. I havent seen many young guys get killed by their wives if you read the tales its usually older guys with relations based on money.

I don't see the difference then why not rent one if your paying anyway its safer and more change.

I wonder how many of the guys with young wives can say that they are not supporting them financially and giving them a much better lifestyle. Some might even pay salaries to their wives.

Anyway as long as they make sure that the money does not dry up and that their "wife" does not find a way to get the money faster an other way like so many farangs found out some even got killed for it then all is ok. I havent seen many young guys get killed by their wives if you read the tales its usually older guys with relations based on money.

I don't see the difference then why not rent one if your paying anyway its safer and more change.

<deleted>, how many times will this be posted?

We know that there are those with money who waste it. We know that there are husbands who support their wives financially - and I see no reason why they should't. We know that many young people can't be ripped off because there's nothing to be ripped.

We know that there are those with money who waste it. We know that there are husbands who support their wives financially - and I see no reason why they should't. We know that many young people can't be ripped off because there's nothing to be ripped.

It has to be posted many times as there are still old guys getting ripped off believing that they are loved. I don't like reading in the paper about old guys getting bumped off by their trophy wives because they thought that they were loved and the wive thought.. that she could not put up with him any longer.

Or you got the moaners here how they were ripped off.. just because they are looking for things their looks.. manners and age can't attract. So its financial and the girl rather has the money then the guy and is obviously smarter and scams them.

So yes this has to be posted though I doubt it will help.

Just reading the posts once in a while how people treat their "wives" how they cant even communicate properly its clear what the guys are thinking about when selecting a girl.

• Like 1

Or you got the moaners here how they were ripped off.. just because they are looking for things their looks.. manners and age can't attract. So its financial and the girl rather has the money then the guy and is obviously smarter and scams them.

Just reading the posts once in a while how people treat their "wives" how they cant even communicate properly its clear what the guys are thinking about when selecting a girl.

Yep you'd be surprised how many of these guys can barely communicate with their "wives' beyond the most rudimentary of conversations in some weird bastardisation of bar-Thai and pidgin English.

These are the same fools who complain when the wife sells assets off under their noses and arranges for loans to be secured on property without their knowledge or consent.

It's like, "Duh !! What the hell did you expect? You put the bloody assets in her name, you moron!!"

• Like 1

It has to be posted many times as there are still old guys getting ripped off believing that they are loved. I don't like reading in the paper about old guys getting bumped off by their trophy wives because they thought that they were loved and the wive thought.. that she could not put up with him any longer.

I assume from the way that you presume to lecture 'old guys' that you are a mere 'slip of a lad'.

Each is responsible for himself. There are plenty of first hand experiences related on the internet and in books to serve as a warning to those who want to listen. Lessons are best learned from one's own experience and that of others, not the theories and assumptions of those who have not had the experience.

There's another thing. Many 'old guys' here have good marriages and are enjoying their retirement. The young boys on this thread want to focus attention on the disasters rather than the many successes. So, I guess, they are trolling rather than attempting to give their theoretical advice for any helpful reason.

• Like 1

Yep you'd be surprised how many of these guys can barely communicate with their "wives' beyond the most rudimentary of conversations in some weird bastardisation of bar-Thai and pidgin English.

These are the same fools who complain when the wife sells assets off under their noses and arranges for loans to be secured on property without their knowledge or consent.

It's like, "Duh !! What the hell did you expect? You put the bloody assets in her name, you moron!!"

She doesn't speak pidgin-English; she doesn't speak any English. When asked 'How then do you communicate?' I answer: We both know Swahili.

You are entitled to define your maturity as you see fit.

My wife has had her own house for years. I wanted a bigger a newer one and that's the one we live in. Why not be comfortable with plenty of space around you if you can afford it? She has her own vehicle but I wanted to be able to use a rather nice brand new suv I fancied. She prefers the pick up for business. Read my previous post.

My wife is younger but hardly young.

Funny how kids think that they know more than do grown ups. Chappy, I've been around the circuit more times than you have. I'm in the best relationship that I've ever had and am enjoying myself. I hope that, one day, you too reach that happy state.

Soften your soul.

Well all power to you if you're in the best relationship of your life. I'm sure you said the same thing in all your previous marriages or liaisons.

All I'm saying is that plenty of men, myself included, have had successful relationships with women where they haven't needed to grease the wheels of bliss with liberal quantities of cash. If that's what you have to do to keep your wife, fine . . . as long as the dosh is there.

You and I both know that advanced years don't provide any guarantee whatsoever of success in relationships or superior knowledge of the ways of women so I'm at a loss as to why you keep berating younger men.

You were younger once; didn't you have successful relationships back then or do you genuinely feel that one has to have a foot in the grave to be able to make one work?

I'm 'berating' younger men because I'm hacked off with them coming here and telling others how to live their lives when they haven't got a clue what life beyond the nappy stage is about. They also think that they have the right to insult those other people and their wives. If they don't like it back, they should keep quiet.

And no, my relationship doesn't depend on the 'dosh'. I enjoy, with her, what I have over here. She spends her own money on me too. Up to me and not the business of any bitter, clueless, pot-less young prick who's just realised he hasn't done anything about his pension fund.

So, what turned your business owning financially independant woman onto an old man ?

The gut, the grey hair, the sexual prowess, lol........you're kidding yourself, even Mick Jagger knows the young chicks are with him for the money, the fame etc, what's your story ?

Doer Jagger complain like TV members about what others think and say?

I suspect many TV members are financially challenged and less than happy.

I assume from the way that you presume to lecture 'old guys' that you are a mere 'slip of a lad'.

Each is responsible for himself. There are plenty of first hand experiences related on the internet and in books to serve as a warning to those who want to listen. Lessons are best learned from one's own experience and that of others, not the theories and assumptions of those who have not had the experience.

There's another thing. Many 'old guys' here have good marriages and are enjoying their retirement. The young boys on this thread want to focus attention on the disasters rather than the many successes. So, I guess, they are trolling rather than attempting to give their theoretical advice for any helpful reason.

Just be honest do you really think you are as sexually attractive to her a a guy in her own age group.. honest awnser please.

Just be honest don't you think that because of a large age gap your both in a different stage of your life and in a while she will have to nurse you and then you better hope its real love.

There is no reason why you would be better as a guy her own age and speaking her own language, besides the obvious money.

As user Thakkar pointed out.. reacting so harsh on this might be because you feel there is some truth in it. Else you would say I don't care.

Anyway I know there are relations that work but they are outnumbered by those wo don't.

Just ask user transam about how the wife of one of his palls was doing a younger Thai guy. Examples enough.

Anyway I am just a young lad 39 with his own company making nice momey (not as much as some but enough for me).

My dad is here right now.. older 65 helping me tile my kitchen, we were out to diner and the young waitresses came on to him telling him how strong he was and such. Do you really think he believed it, then again my dad is a smart guy whom I love dearly. He knew what it was all about and would not mind having fun with the girl. But he would not consider it his gf plus he would have to pay me off not telling mom biggrin.png

Anyway if you have covered all bases then no problem, i have stated here before that if im older I would want younger girls to have fun with but I would know that once the money is gone she is gone.

• Like 2

Post # 509 I suspect many TV members are financially challenged and less than happy.

Conversely, I suspect some are financially solvent and more than happy. Then again, some who really are wouldn't be bothered to post about it here or on any other website.

bah.gif

If that is truly the case then it's too bad. Paiman seemed like a breath of fresh air compared to some posters.