Any Recomendation On A Reasonable Price Smart Phone?

Hi there - Not much of a mobile-freak, so would be very happy if anybody could point out a reasonable priced smart phone. Can be off brand like an i-mobile or such. Will be mainly used for calls/sms/ occasionally emails. Need WIFI and larger screen (eyes getting old....) Thanks as always. P.F.

I suggest the Samsung Galaxy Grand - Does most of what the more expensive Galaxy phones do, but for 10,000 Baht less. Currently on summer promotion in Thailand for 11,900 Baht. It only came out in February, so it's not well known yet locally. I bought one and love it. It's also dual-sim in case you have need for two phone numbers.

http://www.samsung.com/th/galaxygrand/

• Like 2

Just bought my tgf a Samsung Galaxy S3 mini 10,900 baht. It looks a very nice with most of the functions of the S3. Having said that the S3 itself looks a good deal at the moment. I think it's worth paying a few thousand baht more to get a decent phone.

Uhm i wouldnt recommend the I-Mobile but why not go for the Samsung S3, the prices have dropped quite a lot since the S4 is launched in Thailand. Guess in Tukcom you can get it for 13k to 15k nowadays.

Why not recommend I-mobile??

Sent from my i-mobile i-STYLE Q6

• Like 1

I wanted a good quality but not expensive one and paid 6000bht for samsung ace.model number below.Samsung have new shops opened in bkk

. siam paragon for example

. Dont touch the Thai Chinese brands .unreliable that includes imobile and Gnet.2000-3000 baht wasted

Sent from my GT-S7500L using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Edited by allalong

Dont touch the Thai Chinese brands .unreliable that includes imobile and Gnet.2000-3000 baht wasted Sent from my GT-S7500L using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

2000-3000 Baht....laugh.png You get what you pay for, especially in the "crap low end class"

I've bought a I-Mobile IQ1 (6000 Baht) last year and it's a great phone.

Never had any problems and it comes with dual-Sim which most of the Samsung's/etc. don't offer.