2013/2014 Transfer Rumours

BangrakBob

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

admittedly i'very not seen that much of chadl only the monaco debacle but from the way he finished at qpr and his few mins at Monaco ide have townsend in front of him by a country mile , everytime i ve see him he's getting stronger and more of handful / match winner . and judging by his body language and goal at Monaco he's a point to prove ,almost to a hinderance .

• Like 1

Spuds sailing off topic .... again facepalm.gif

That's cos there are no rumours anywhere else this summer Santi.

Sign someone! rolleyes.gif

I wish mate, I wish. I didn't expect the season to start off with the boo boys in the ascendancy.

Suarez can't play (maybe our UCL qualifier?) until October, so Wenger has some time right up to the window closure on that score, but I seriously doubt his commitment ('cos I would baulk too) at his apparent 'worth-to-Liverpool' price and Suarez clearly is not in love with the idea of playing for us.

Meanwhile all much too quiet on the Western front - even accounting for Wenger's "the Arsenal way". I wait with some apprehension for the UCL qualifier draw - anyone know when it is and who is in the frame? [H_ell, I've got lazy over the Summer months - you're right I should be much better up to speed than thisfacepalm.gif ].

Cue not-so-warm riposte from Chicog if he's not lost in the sandpit.

Spuds sailing off topic .... again Posted Image

Actually NO! Mr Red post #1180 will inform you that we are merely responding to interest from the rest of the Premiership, who are crapping themselves right now they can see Bale is going nowhere......

• Like 1

Spuds sailing off topic .... again facepalm.gif

Actually NO! Mr Red post #1180 will inform you that we are merely responding to interest from the rest of the Premiership, who are crapping themselves right now they can see Bale is going nowhere......

Does seem like it doesn't it!biggrin.png

chelsea second bid for rooney turned down by former giants manchester united. rooney now expected to hand in transfer request.

Qpr are looking for a striker..... I reckon Roons, our Arry, and Air Asia will be unstoppable in the Championship.

Bale staying, Bale going, we're not arsed coffee1.gif

If only that were true!!!!! But to be fair Bob, you did start the nonsense thread didn't you....

Well I thought we needed a common area to mingle in the off-season, and also wanted to see if I could get more pages than the bitters thread wink.png

Anyway yes i am interested what happens with Bale, but if I found out he was staying this would not trigger total bowel disfunction as suggested by your fellow Spud.

Edited by BangrakBob
  • Like 1

Rumours rife in madrid that Ronaldo has signed a five year deal.

Bale move ain't happening methinks

Quite possibly true, especially if Ronaldo has agreed to an instalment plan, shares, pension and whatever else it takes, to get around not actually paying him a euro more than he is on right now.

Rumours rife in madrid that Ronaldo has signed a five year deal.

Bale move ain't happening methinks

Quite possibly true, especially if Ronaldo has agreed to an instalment plan, shares, pension and whatever else it takes, to get around not actually paying him a euro more than he is on right now.

The rumor suggests his "package" is around the 300k p/w figure which is just mental

Mindyou, its fabulous value for money considering what Utd have been paying Rooney for the past couple of years!

Wayne Rooney, the most overpaid footballer in the world for the past couple of years now. Fair play!

Looks like Eto'o is available as Anzhi embraces austerity. A really beeg wage earner is Eto'o though.

PSG next for a dose of that. Monaco the following year. Here's hoping there's some unravelling to do. The game needs to find some common sense.

To all those who have bitched about Wenger's parsimony towards the Suarez move, do I take it that you all let out a loud "Cool man - Way to go" retort when you hear news like Higuain has gone for 35mill/Cavani has gone for 55mill?

Talking of Arsenal. Just watched the Thailand Barcelona game.

Fabregas doesn't look like the player he was.

Maybe his heart is not in it and wants a move?

Frankly, to me he just looks less capable than he did at Arsenal.

Moving back home is always ultimately a disappointment. A Man U move is what he needs.

Moving back home is always ultimately a disappointment. A Man U move is what he needs.

Point taken. he looks kind of superfluous at Barca.

interesting piece on Suarez if anybody has missed it

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/23610289

gordon taylor should mind his own bloody business. this has nothing to do with him nor does it require any 'mediation' from the world's highest-paid union boss.

Fair point. I only read the headline.

Looks a bit like the cold shoulder Rooney is getting.

gordon taylor should mind his own bloody business. this has nothing to do with him nor does it require any 'mediation' from the world's highest-paid union boss.

brendan rodgers has said exactly what every liverpool fan wanted to hear i think. and has helped to paint suarez into a corner while doing so.

thing is with rooney and bale you've heard nothing from either player - they may well want to leave their clubs but they've at least kept a respectful silence while their agents do the dirty work in the background. suarez hasn't been able to keep his gob shut, whether because he's simply very stupid, his agent isn't very good at his job, or more likely both.

think we've now basically said to him and his clown agent 'go find a club overseas willing to pay £55m for you or you are staying here lad'.

• Like 1

brendan rodgers has said exactly what every liverpool fan wanted to hear i think. and has helped to paint suarez into a corner while doing so.

thing is with rooney and bale you've heard nothing from either player - they may well want to leave their clubs but they've at least kept a respectful silence while their agents do the dirty work in the background. suarez hasn't been able to keep his gob shut, whether because he's simply very stupid, his agent isn't very good at his job, or more likely both.

think we've now basically said to him and his clown agent 'go find a club overseas willing to pay £55m for you or you are staying here lad'.

Sometimes it's better to sell rotten apples at a discount, especially if that means you still make a hefty profit.

Edited by uptheos