2013/2014 Transfer Rumours

BangrakBob

Seems he's said yes to southampton

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11861/8877639/transfer-news-southampton-sign-pablo-osvaldo-from-roma

Ive been having a sneeeky feeling swansea are gonna stutter this season and 4 me Southampton are quietly sneaking up on the outside

Big signing for Southampton. Osvaldo is a born scorer of goals. Now...to keep him under control is another thing. Having an Argentine manager can't hurt.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Seems he's said yes to southampton

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11861/8877639/transfer-news-southampton-sign-pablo-osvaldo-from-roma

Ive been having a sneeeky feeling swansea are gonna stutter this season and 4 me Southampton are quietly sneaking up on the outside

Big signing for Southampton. Osvaldo is a born scorer of goals. Now...to keep him under control is another thing. Having an Argentine manager can't hurt.

southampton have made three big signings right up their spine this summer in lovren, wanayama and now osvaldo. showing real intent. and pochettino seems to know his business too.

arsenal will swoop in with a bid of 30m + 1 euros for willian and get him. he will go there and be the next gervinho.

That is a lovely thought.

I thought Arsenal did rather well offloading Gervinho for 8m considering how crap he is.

Wilian - Liverpool or Spurs?

To be fair BB after your recent transfer debarkles i can't see your owners paying out more than 20m for anyone rolleyes.gif

and yet we've offered in excess of 20m for two different players this summer already in mkhitaryan and diego costa. so apparently the owners are happy to do so.

• Like 1

Arsenal bid 10m for cabaye according to George caulkin of the times. Bid rejected as 'derisory'.

Oxlade-Chamberlain maybe out for up to six months. They better make some non derisory bids soon.thumbsup.gif

wow that's a shame , good player. Aint a good sign for the arse wipes season though.biggrin.png

REad in a couple of places that the arse are into buying Michu @ 25,m if he goes i'de be very surprised if he goal tally reach's double figures

I don't know, he looked pretty dangerous against United the other day. That boy works hard.thumbsup.gif

Think Michu is excellent myself. Be better in a top team too. Smart player.

Went very quiet though in the backend of the season. Did he get worked out a little.

Incidentally, you might have read our rather large reservations about Willian. Seeing as Liverpool are also supposedly in for him what are your thoughts? Its an aweful lot of money being asked for a player that were not very excited about signing!

Went very quiet though in the backend of the season. Did he get worked out a little.

Incidentally, you might have read our rather large reservations about Willian. Seeing as Liverpool are also supposedly in for him what are your thoughts? Its an aweful lot of money being asked for a player that were not very excited about signing!

Carmine-I think Michu had a leg problem near the end of the season, and played most of the time anyhow.

Carmine-I think Michu had a leg problem near the end of the season, and played most of the time anyhow.

OK, didn't know that. I rate him highly too for what its worth. Top quality finisher

I think we need him more than you do mate. But I'll be a bit pissed if we pay as much as 30m for him, he's not *that* good. After the summer we've had we need a statement signing really.

Bookmakers now have Spurs at 8/11 to sign Willian

I'd rather we buy him than Liverpool carms.....not the best of reasons though is it?

No its not. I was really hoping it would be Lamela if we were going to spend that much money.

However we have to trust AVB and Baldini don't we. Also, lets not forget, we need another center back.

If you are genuinely in for Willian it means Bale is gone right?

No idea mate....lots of speculation over us already sellling him and an announcement at the end of the transfer window which....in my mind....is <deleted>.

I don't like his price, but I do like how he would slot in on the left.

Here's the other issue for us with that position....we already have two left sided players there. I'll be surprised if we sign him....his best position is cutting in from the left.

• Like 1