How Sweet Is Revenge ?

If you had the perfect opportunity to execute revenge, would you do it ?

Let me elaborate.. (Short Version)

Met a thai girl, I love you over a duration of time... a bunch of crap in between, not mention a bunch of lies, and the attempted extortion of a supposed baby that was mine, which never existed. That's the nice version.

So time has passed, I am busy and she has found a new target, looking online I have found that she has lined up some dumb ass for marriage, making a kid and the family have bought into it as well.

My evil bent mind now wants to expose this crack xxxxx, to seek revenge to win the game.

Obviously I will get a bunch of grow up messages here, move on, get over it, What would you do ? This aint about getting over it, the question is about revenge, would it be sweet ?

Edited by metisdead
Inappropriate language edited out.

Don't grow up... This type of revenge where a devious little harlot get her comeuppance could be entertaining......

I have a friend who was made to wait hours by an attractive young lady... he called to find out where she was... 'sorry I'm running late, traffic's bad, I'll be there in 20 mins... '.... he called again a little while later... and received the same answer... this went on... until she finally arrived hours late. He was ticked off...

Regardless, he's a patient chappy, the night ended well, he scored... and left in the morning... he ignored her calls.

Then he bumped into her a few months later.... She scolded him... "Hey, you left and never returned my call"... he replied "You were three hours late" !!!

• Like 2

What a waste of your life clinging on to something so trivial, and stalking an ex-girlfriend online.

You're a bit obsessive.

I Like Thai = no help Gsxrnz and richard_smith237 = thanks

revenge feels always less satisfying than expected.

There is a saying that 'revenge is a dish best served cold' and in my experience that is true

Thanks for the constructive posts,.. I don't consider myself obsessive, I dont look for this 'Thing' online everyweek, it's been months / actually over 12 months and I was bored. Just saw that I had an opportunity, so I pose the question. Ive have been dating, im not stuck in the past. I dont want a less than satisfying result, it maybe better to not execute... thanks again.

Edited by loveulongtime

You have a duty to save this man from a similar fate.

If I was the next guy I would want to know all about her past rolleyes.gif

Reading the replies, part of me really wants to do this.. send a bulk email to the family to try to talk their young son out of the massive mistake he is currently making. There is no possible way this chick has changed. Send a few pictures through as well showing what her real job is to Mum, so she can see for her own eyes. Bamm! game set and match.

It looks like they have all been conned into believe this chick poops rainbows. He probably should just get all his worldy possesions that belong to him and his sweet mother and sign them over to her, it would be quicker and easier. She is one of pattaya's biggest whore's and that is being nice...

Decision still pending, do I have any rite to sending an email detailing this person motives to him and the extended family..?

I admit I was niave once, just like this bloke. Maybe he doesnt get much action back in his home town, and that's why brothels exist! but one thing is for sure, You dont walk into a Whore house in soho and fall in love, so why the f*&k do blokes fall into this trap in LOS, it's got me baffled.

This bloke has made the move to thailand and is going to end up with nothing, that's for certain.

Revenge feels like it is going to be sweet.

I mght have been able to understand the OP's desire to exact some form of retribution if the wound was still fresh but, as he says, it's been over a year. The fact that he's got the bit between his teeth about her again suggests he either still loves her (doubtful) or he still feels sore over having been duped.

Either way, it ain't healthy.

Let the new guy find out his new teerak for himself. Who knows, if/when he does, his "revenge" may be something that provides the OP with a great deal of pleasure without having had to resort to petty nonsense that could well backfire on him.

Very likely, the new guy will just dismiss what you say as lies/bitter ranting/sour grapes over losing her. Once a girl stole my cellphone from my apartment, and the next week I saw her with another farang; I confronted her and told him what she had done (I didn't expect to be able to get my phone back, I just thought I would try to make trouble for her, which she deserved...so not that dissimilar to the OP).

The guy was in complete denial about it, and went so far as to claim that the girl had been "with him for the past 3 weeks". Um, nope, not on that one night when I picked her up on Suk Soi 13 anyway, haha! Lemme guess, that was the night she was visiting a sick friend in the hospital, and had to turn her phone off because the battery ran out...

Anyway, such things are really not worth investing energy in (though in my case, it wasn't like I tried to track her down or anything, I just literally ran into her unexpectedly)...and as I said above, there's a chance what you say will no effect on her latest scam target.

Edited by Ajaan

Why not just send the new guy an email, telling him the situation, wrapping it up as a warning of things to come for him? That way, if he chooses to ignore you, at least he still has credibility with his family...and you never know, it may turn out fine for him.

I could understand if you met the girl online and you were using your current username (loveulongtime) why you got the quality girl you did.............wink.png

But seriously, this happened over a year ago? Let it go and get on with your life. This is the circle of life, and it isn't going to stop for you. You were conned and it has gone against your ego, get over it and move on.

Unless of course you are still obsessed with her, but that is a completely problem altogether where help would be needed..............thumbsup.gif

Life is too short to dwell on the past and constantly relive your bad experience. Consider it a life lesson and be thankful your out of that relationship. Consider it a new lease on life. And remember, revenge can go both ways.

Sent from my PC36100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Yes I would tell the guy. No I would not tell his family.

By telling his family he will feel shame at being duped and very embarrassed.

If you only tell him and he ends the relationship he can just make up any excuse he wants and not feel any embarrassment that he told his family that she is the love of his life.

But do it nicely, don't be vindictive or he will think you are just a loony git.