Accoutancy/audit Firms In Thailand

Which qualification? ACCA has 3 categories. If you hold the chartered accountant certification there are some provisions for obtaining a limited license restricted to auditing. However, you have to be licensed by the Thailand Federation of Accounting Professions

From what I know and I just checked again;

A foreign accountant can obtain a limited licence to provide auditing services if they:

• are a national of a economy that allows Thai nationals to practice auditing and
  • have competent Thai language skills.

Unless you are a Thai, you are going to have a tough time finding that auditing position. One of my friends works at one of the big houses. She did her CPA in the USA. She is Thai and her clients are some of the large EU multinationals with operations in Thailand. I have been out with her auditing team and there isn't one foreigner in her auditing group. except for 2 older expat consultants that manage client relationships. The Thai group works in conjunction with the EU based office.

I suggest you first determine if you are able to meet local Thai licensing and work requirements.