Scb Funds Transfer Page

tornado40

I have a place in Samui but at the moment I am at my UK place and wish to transfer some money from my SCB account (Chaweng Beach Road Branch) to someone who has a Bangkok Bank account

SCB recently conducted an upgrade on the 'funds transfer page' however when I enter this part of the web page it gets 'stuck'

Anyone experience this?

Having trouble with emailing/web conversation

Any help would be useful

I'm looking at the page now, and it doesn't seem to have an option to add an account other than an SCB one.

Hi - I've already added the account (about a year ago) and send money each month for house maintenance. If you go into funds transfer there are three options - transfer between own accounts/other SCB accounts and finally other banks accounts

First time this has never worked

The SCB website heavily relies on Flash, have you updated your Flash Player as it could be a cause of your problems

SCB website does not use Flash it relies on Javascript

Make sure you have javascript enabled in your browser and turn off all adblockers etc..

The SCB website heavily relies on Flash, have you updated your Flash Player as it could be a cause of your problems

SCB website does not use Flash it relies on Javascript

Make sure you have javascript enabled in your browser and turn off all adblockers etc..

Maybe it's just the flash intro's on the homepage that make my Firefox go haywire. !

Don't know what browser the OP is using, but if using IE try the page in Compatibility View. When I upgraded from IE9 to IE10 some Bangkok Bank webpages/links in the funds transfer area didn't work the same anymore, but switching to compatibility view for that page made everything work fine.<br /><br />

I'm looking at the page now, and it doesn't seem to have an option to add an account other than an SCB one.

Hi - I've already added the account (about a year ago) and send money each month for house maintenance. If you go into funds transfer there are three options - transfer between own accounts/other SCB accounts and finally other banks accounts

First time this has never worked

Ah yes, just noticed the tabs. I don't have another account to test, but I can go as far as being prompted to enter account details.

Good that they now send you an email to tell you someone has logged in.

Actually, if using the mobile application of SCB i cant transfer funds either. All the regular bank accounts where i transfer from a regular basis via just using IE are working fine but on this Android App from SCB i can transfer anymore. If i use the browser in my phone i can use the transfer option. Anyone else have this problem as well?