Loser Farang

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some serious dudes and dude-ets rocking here:

Oh god..i think air guitar playing is truly silly..

I used to be into the rock scene and had to stifle major giggles at all the guys doing the air guitar thing.

..but i was never offended by it, i just cringed at it.

I actually enjoy seeing people doing what makes them happy, even if i find it silly.

When I was younger I really wanted to learn to play the air guitar, but I was put off by the initial investment rolleyes.gif

We all have social morays under which we form opinions of people at first sight. However right or wrong, it is part of our makeup.

Something about this fellow tells me to just walk the other way. Might be the nicest guy in the world, but I'll never know because my experience tells me to steer clear of him.

t_4.jpg

It's Tim Shark,the "lovely" guy that goes around stabbing Canadians in the neck in Pattaya!

Never heard of him, he is also busy with straydog resque and helps the police tracking down pedophiles, as the story says.

link and interview

Edited by rubberduck

We all have social morays under which we form opinions of people at first sight. However right or wrong, it is part of our makeup.

Something about this fellow tells me to just walk the other way. Might be the nicest guy in the world, but I'll never know because my experience tells me to steer clear of him.

t_4.jpg

It's Tim Shark,the "lovely" guy that goes around stabbing Canadians in the neck in Pattaya!

Never heard of him, he is also busy with straydog resque and helps the police tracking down pedophiles, as the story says.

link and interview

" I'm free. I can say, "Fxxx you" to the world. I don't have to wear a shirt. I don't have to abide by the rules and if I do break the rules I just pay. It is one of the only places in the world where I really do feel free. I fxxx up all the time but I pay. It beats going to jail. In Australia I would be in jail.

I could throw you off my balcony and pay my way out of it. Bullshit my way out of it somehow. You know that."

He sounds like a really stand up guy. I would say this is EXACTLY the kind of person I am talking about.

Still, he had a hard life growing up as a kid, so I guess that excuses everything now as an "adult".

Bless.

Edited by Malthus101

There are many funny and ting tong people around which does not respect the Thai culture, etc. Which is very wrong.

Of course first one would have to view Thai culture of being worthy of their respect.

Someone needs to define 'winner' and 'loser'.

One could argue that Steve Jobs was the ultimate winner, successful business, inventions, loads of money.

But one could also argue that he was the ultimate loser, died at just over 50 before he could spend the money he made.

I wouldn't trade places with him, and I doubt many other forum members would either.

So was he a 'winner' or a 'loser'?

One could argue that Steve Jobs was the ultimate winner, successful business, inventions, loads of money.

But one could also argue that he was the ultimate loser, died at just over 50 before he could spend the money he made.

I wouldn't trade places with him, and I doubt many other forum members would either.

I haven't as yet read the biography of S. Jobs but I will before too long.

Fron what I know about him he lived his life indulging in his passion and that's probably what gave him the greatest possible happiness. While he lived in an affluent neighborhood, as in Atherton, Calif. He didn't an ostentatious house by any stretch. The billions of $ he had could have given him whatever material possessions he wanted.

He had little material desires as indicated by his "stuff".

i reckon tim has given up his right to anonymity

You would go down a storm on the paedophilia threads.

sorry mate, don't know what you are talking about, and certainly have made no mention of paedophilia, but when one seeks to become a local "celebrity" of sorts one can hardly complain when some of the attention received is negative

I haven't as yet read the biography of S. Jobs but I will before too long.

Fron what I know about him he lived his life indulging in his passion and that's probably what gave him the greatest possible happiness. While he lived in an affluent neighborhood, as in Atherton, Calif. He didn't an ostentatious house by any stretch. The billions of $ he had could have given him whatever material possessions he wanted.

He had little material desires as indicated by his "stuff".

that lovely, understated boat for example

I'm pretty sure Thai people don't generalize all farangs by just a few people who seem to be doing nothing wrong but may be defined as a "loser" by some parties. I've seen a lot more crazy Thai people with tattoos and people talking to themselves, it doesn't mean all Thais are like that. I think you may be underestimating Thai peoples ability to not generalize based on a few exceptional individuals. I'm sure they've seen their fair share of well dressed and well behaved farangs if they are going to places like central world or even the airport. If they are doing nothing illegal and are just having fun then bless their hearts and I hope they live a long and happy life.

Posted Image

Phew, I thought you were about to say Australians.

Sent from my LG-E612 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Not really sure who the loser in the OP is.........

"One even had a tattoo on his shoulder of a bar girl with her legs spread open. What a xxxxxxx loser!"

Is it the guy not wearing the shirt, or is it the guy checking the numbers on peoples tattoos?

Seriously, if the girl wasn't showing a number, how do you determine it is a BG?

Weird, no....................rolleyes.gif

Edited by chrisinth
  • Like 1

"One even had a tattoo on his shoulder of a bar girl with her legs spread open. What a xxxxxxx loser!"

Is it the guy not wearing the shirt, or is it the guy checking the numbers on peoples tattoos?

Seriously, if the girl wasn't showing a number, how do you determine it is a BG?

Maybe he recognised her.

• Like 1

Maybe he recognised her.

biggrin.png I was told years ago that the reason the girls had numbers was because they all looked alike and had funny names, numbers were easier to remember.

Now that I have been here for a while, I know better................wink.png

That said, I still like to remember 63 & 7.......................thumbsup.gif

Maybe he recognised her.

biggrin.png I was told years ago that the reason the girls had numbers was because they all looked alike and had funny names, numbers were easier to remember.

Now that I have been here for a while, I know better................wink.png

That said, I still like to remember 63 & 7.......................thumbsup.gif

You forgot "And you wanted another one after half an hour"!

How do you know the two at the airport were "total scumbags"?

id say its more likely they were simply too hot and unawares of local customs

Being unaware of local customs goes a long way to being "total scum". Look out how the Russians behave for example.

Also... I think the tattoo of a woman spread legged on his back is a bit of a give away.

Get a life loser

What a charmer you are - you reinforce the stereotyping of Man Useless fans!

When I arrived in BKK at the airport, there were two total scumbags there. Both sat by the taxi rank, neither wearing a shirt,

Geez, make up your mind...not wearing a shirt, wearing a shirt of a certain "ilk". Does your GF wear the classic, "I'm with the narrow-minded foreigner who finds it hard to accept people, and loves to rant about it anonymously on the interwebs"?

BTW, how's the photo collection coming?cheesy.gif

"A loser" is surely just a matter of perspective.
"The loser" with the spread leg girl tattoo is probably looking at a guy in a suit, thinking "he is a loser"..just as the guy in the suit might be thinking the same of him.

Yerrrrrrrrrrrrrr?
wink.png

Show_Me_A_Loser__4fff4cbe4104c.jpg

Edited by eek
  • Like 2