Bike Rides Anyone?

Gone

I just bought a new Chopper a few weeks back and I like to go for good rides so I'm wondering if anyone else might like to join me sometimes and choose a place to go and make a day out of it or more?

My bike is a 600cc and it would be nice to have other riders 400cc and up maybe in order to keep up although I'm pretty casual and a safe rider.

Maybe someone has a good suggestion of a ride you have taken? I like to kind of just cruise and stop off at different places for food and drinks.

Anyone up either pm me or note here.

post-147691-0-59178500-1370682850_thumb.

All the bikey boy gangs make regular afternoon trips to Ban Chang where they sit outside the bars and sip cola while telling their wives on the phone that they are actually in Sri Racha.

All good, clean, family oriented fun AFAIK and I am pretty sure your wee hog will manage to keep up.

All the bikey boy gangs make regular afternoon trips to Ban Chang where they sit outside the bars and sip cola while telling their wives on the phone that they are actually in Sri Racha.

All good, clean, family oriented fun AFAIK and I am pretty sure your wee hog will manage to keep up.

1) I'm not sure where you got your info but ALL the "bikey boys gangs" as you say do NOT make "regular afternoon trips" to ban chang. Once in awhile some guys do but......

2) A "hog" is a Harley and mine is a 600cc Honda

Thanks for the effort though and I'm not trying to be sarcastic or mean. I appreciate all info mate.

Edited by Gone

1) I'm not sure where you got your info but ALL the "bikey boys gangs" as you say do NOT make "regular afternoon trips" to ban chang. Once in awhile some guys do but......

Thanks for the effort though and I'm not trying to be sarcastic or mean. I appreciate all info mate.

No worries love.

1) There's at least 10 different bikey boys gangs so if each one goes to Ban Chang on different days once a month, that means that there's bikey boy gangs there every 2 or 3 days or so.... usually Mon-Fri as most try to keep their "man's work" and golfing separate.

2) I called your new purchase a 'wee hog' which is the Scottish diminutive for small or baby hog. I could try latino and call it pequino hog but will stick with cerdocito. Whatever, nice looking ride, has hoggish qualities and IMHO it's PERFECTLY acceptable to ride this to BC with (or without) the bikey boy gangs. Sometimes I have seen club members riding on their wife's a Fino, colours and all.

Happy trails to you to!

Edited by NanLaew

No worries love.

1) There's at least 10 different bikey boys gangs so if each one goes to Ban Chang on different days once a month, that means that there's bikey boy gangs there every 2 or 3 days or so.... usually Mon-Fri as most try to keep their "man's work" and golfing separate.

2) I called your new purchase a 'wee hog' which is the Scottish diminutive for small or baby hog. I could try latino and call it pequino hog but will stick with cerdocito. Whatever, nice looking ride, has hoggish qualities and IMHO it's PERFECTLY acceptable to ride this to BC with (or without) the bikey boy gangs. Sometimes I have seen club members riding on their wife's a Fino, colours and all.

Happy trails to you to!

haha Thanks mate. I can accept the "wee hog" in good taste. Yeah I know most of the club members etc. but choose not to ride with any of them. Not that they are not all GREAT folk, just that I'm not into the whole commitment thing these days. I have gone on rides several times when I had my Harley in the past and will still join the traditional rides for charity etc. Yes I have been meaning to take a trip to BC soon and will do. I've actually been thinking of moving that way. It's not a very far ride to be honest and I'm more into the country roads/hi-ways.

No thanks...I made it past my 50s without buying an over the top chopper to ride around a third world country.

I've made it past my 50's too lol. Thailand is not a 3rd world country actually. Many good places to see and to stop and eat, get petrol etc. That is why I'm just into casual rides these days like Lakeland Vinyards etc.

No thanks...I made it past my 50s without buying an over the top chopper to ride around a third world country.

I've made it past my 50's too lol. Thailand is not a 3rd world country actually. Many good places to see and to stop and eat, get petrol etc. That is why I'm just into casual rides these days like Lakeland Vinyards etc.

Happy trails.