Japan's visa waiver a boon to Thai tourism

webfact

Too many westerners are blind to the fact that the richest people around are the Asians,

U can quote old bill & Carl and Warren but they are far and between ...when u trickle down to the millionaires there are tons of Asians and they are mostly understated in their display of wealth

I know someone will turn this into an anti Chinese bash thread but heck u had your turn in wasting money in consumerism and its their turn now

http://www.therichest.com/world/top-10-countries-with-the-most-millionaires-in-2012/

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In the mean time, clueless farang across Thailand, have to go in and out of the country and run their a$$e$ off for visa, after visa after visa after visa after work permit after tourism transit visa, non immigrant B visa, after business trillion kachillian multi million dollar visa every 60 days 100 times a year...

In short, in the mean time Thailand's government immigration MAFIA organization will do anything to suck the clueless foreigners dry off money, because Visa runs are one of Thailand's sources of bloody money income...

Visa runs? Maybe if you acquired the correct visa, you and every other silly guy wouldn't have to do "visa runs". Live here legally or don't whine.

So please inform what is the "CORRECT"visa ???

retirement visa fine but if you do not live in the city, although you do not have to leave the kingdom you still have to report. Living in a rural area you may have to travel 80 kilometers to Immigration in the city every 3 months.

If you have a O visa you will have to leave the kingdom but you may live in Nong Khai so 5 kilometers -over the bridge to Laos-1 hour and return with Duty free and stamp for 90 days. AND NO 800,000 bht in the bank. take your choice.

So I repeat what is a correct visa. ???

Before coming to Thailand, I read all the moaning and complaining

on TV about the pains and difficulties getting a retirement visa.

I was prepared for the worst. But, alas, obtaining my retirement visa

took about 2 weeks, and I didn't even go to the Immigration office.

At the time, I didn't even know where the immigration office was.

I didn't have to put 800,000 in the bank. At the time I didn't even

have a have bank account in Thailand.

I don't have to do any 90-day reports, I pay an agency 1,000 baht

per year to do my 90-day reporting for me. So simple.

Realizing now how simple and easy it was, I'm dumbfounded.

I only had to provide a notarized form showing my income.

The entire process was so simple, easier than falling off a chair.

No rocket science.

Edited by BradinAsia