Am I losing it or what? Anyone have an explanation?

Jesus Malverde

Hallucinations like dreams cannot be shared. If they are shared - they are not hallucinations (dreams). Verified by shrinks.

-

As if psychology is a hard 'science'!

Both shared dreams and waking hallucinations are common in many cultures and religious practices, and commonly experienced under the influence of drugs like DMT, LSD, shrooms, peyote.

In fact what we call "reality" as interpreted by our consciousness, to the extent we see the same thing as a group, can be interpreted that way, the product of our senses as interpreted by our brains is several levels removed from objective reality whatever that might be.

Never liked or trusted Psychologists or Psychiatrists. All of them plus Economists are not 'hard science' people.

On the other hand all hallucinations induced by substances are strictly individual, because as you say they are ' the product of our senses as interpreted by our brains'.

Yet the cases of mass hypnosis , extrasensory communications and induced perceptions are well enough documented. Not that I know much about Parapsychology, sorry. facepalm.gif

I think you started losing it when you decided you were Jesus. coffee1.gif

I thought I saw Jesus at a full moon pary in Koh Pa Ngan in 1992 when I was sitting in a very popular omelette restaurant.

By the way, the bottles round the dogs' necks are not full of water, or anything for that matter - they are empty and to show the local dog-catcher that they are affluent.

I thought I saw Jesus at a full moon pary in Koh Pa Ngan in 1992 when I was sitting in a very popular omelette restaurant.

By the way, the bottles round the dogs' necks are not full of water, or anything for that matter - they are empty and to show the local dog-catcher that they are affluent.

Just a collar would not do ?

I have 3 dogs and if I tie an empty water bottle round their neck instead of buying collars I'd save 700 baht. Not many pet stores ban nawk.

I have 3 dogs and if I tie an empty water bottle round their neck instead of buying collars I'd save 700 baht. Not many pet stores ban nawk.

A dog collar is 25THB

In any discounter shop

-

Dog-catchers in Thailand???

Must be a pretty cushy job, like the old Maytag repairman stateside.

Two pages and no one knows the answer?

It's to keep them from chasing cars and motorbikes.

Here in the south, they also use small logs.

But, it also keeps them from getting the hell out of the way of cars, when crossing the street. laugh.png