Barking Dogs

The Skipper

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's what you do...

You grab the biggest dog of the pack, snap it's neck in front of all the other dogs and yell at them to to shut the <deleted> up. They'll get the hint.

Oh, really? And your reflexes are quick enough to do that before it (quite rightly) has your arm off at the elbow, are they? :o

There is only one really sensible answer - discuss the problem with your neighbor rationally. If you can't do it, or are unwilling - move! Suggesting violence against these animals will lead you down a road in Thailand that you do not want to travel.

There is only one really sensible answer - discuss the problem with your neighbor rationally. If you can't do it, or are unwilling - move! Suggesting violence against these animals will lead you down a road in Thailand that you do not want to travel.

spoken like a true farang

rational thought with a Thai dog owner hahahahaahhahaahahah

dream on

:o

spoken like a true farang

rational thought with a Thai dog owner hahahahaahhahaahahah

dream on

:o

Your verbal diarrhea aside, I stand by my answer... :D

I've come to the conclusion that if one wants to live here, one needs to get used to it. If everyone else can handle the noise then so can I. It requires an attitude adjustment for sure, but no way am I going to move into these folks' neighborhood and start killing their dogs.

Not that the thought hasn't crossed my mind... :o