Bought 2 lottery tickets, where and how to see results.

vivek130205

Hi group members, last night I bought 2 lottery tickets from huay khwang night market as wanted 2 try out my luck. can someone please advice me how to check results and where to check them. Not too sure about the prosecute.

Will appreciate your suggestions and also one thing that surprised me was the 1 st ticket I bought was for 120 baht and then walked another 150 meters or so in the market and there I bought an identical one for 100 baht tickets however 1st one is Thai charity and 2nd is Thai government lottery . what is the original price as kindly assist and how to check the results.

post-181129-13713767942771_thumb.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

If you google Thai lottery you will find the winning number.. I have noticed the same with the price, but I have not seen a charity ticket, I thought it had to do with the numbers. Some numbers are luckier in some cultures.

• Like 1

so the tickets I have their results are already out ? it has date 16 June, is that issue date or lottery result date ?

That is the result date, the date that will be on your ticket, and the numbers are the current win numbers for June 16th, today. Using my 1st link will be the most current info as it is directly from the government lottery site.

The face value is printed on the ticket: 40 baht. This is the wholesale price, i.e. the price which the first level distributors, who buy in bulk, pay for the ticket. Most tickets are sold in pairs, so 80 baht wholesale and retail can vary up to 110 baht. On the back is printed "www.glo.or.th", which resolves to http://hopes.glo.or.th/home.php

The date is usually the 1st and the 16th of each month unless those dates fall on a holiday, and is the date of the drawing, which I think is in the afternoon? Maybe starting ~ 15:00?

I'm honestly not sure what that top-most ticket is, exactly. It looks a lot like the official "Thai Government Lottery" ticket, but it says "Thai Charity Lottery". The bar-code doesn't appear to match the multiplier Does it have any details on the back?

The GSB and BAAC also sponsor lotteries.

http://handing1.glo.or.th/main.php?filename=glo_lotto

post-35075-0-78625600-1371385935_thumb.j

Check the correct date

Enter your number in one of the blank fields

Click the blue square to see what you have won

If you want to see all the winning numbers click on the PDf box.

Results usually available after 3pm on the day of the draw but best to wait till later as the site gets very busy at that time.

Good luck

• Like 2

Lottery results are normally printed on a sort of fly away sheet the day after the lottery, picked up usually for 2 or 3 baht, can't remember how much, maybe as much as 8 baht, at all lottery sellers. there will be a long list of numbers, you never know, you might have won something. coffee1.gif

The results are also published in the press the day after the draw.

Looking at your tickets, and not having a life to talk of, if your ticket starting 616 had ended in 409, you would have won 200,000 Baht.

If the other one had ended in 502 instead of 402, you would have won 4,000.

So close, that's why people play time after time.

Better luck next time.

maybe next time then. I still don't figure about where u saw these results. someone told me the are over1000 different winning ticket numbers published so u never know if u won. have to check properly. I will check out newspapers next time. guess that would be better .