tony's abyzz disco shocking?

infinity11

So not only Tony is doing dual pricing he now doesn't want us in his clubs / gyms ?

Did he suffer a lot for being an expat in US to be so bad towards foreigners here ?

No, he wants to make as much money as possible and he knows that foreigners will pay more than Thais. This "badness" doesn't really affect foreigners unless they obsess about such things. I've trained at Tony's for 7 years and never given it a second thought until I read posts from foreigners endlessly whining about it on here.

The old Tony gym on Soi BuaKow does not allow foreigners in, he wants foreigners to use the new gym on Buakow and Thais use the old one <deleted>?

That's interesting. I stopped by there one night to have a look around. The guy didn't mention that I couldn't train there... not that I would want to train in that poor excuse for a gym anyway. I was merely looking for a piece of equipment from the old Soi16 gym that I've yet to find.

Has anyone seen the old Hammer Strength unilateral leg press machine that used to be at the old Soi 16 gym?

The old Tony gym on Soi BuaKow does not allow foreigners in, he wants foreigners to use the new gym on Buakow and Thais use the old one <deleted>?

That's interesting. I stopped by there one night to have a look around. The guy didn't mention that I couldn't train there... not that I would want to train in that poor excuse for a gym anyway. I was merely looking for a piece of equipment from the old Soi16 gym that I've yet to find.

Has anyone seen the old Hammer Strength unilateral leg press machine that used to be at the old Soi 16 gym?

I have used the old gym in Soi Boukow to do some cardio in the past as it was very cheap only 69 baht as i recall.

There were other tight fisted farangs using the facilities as well.smile.png

Unless things have changed since last year it is open for everyone.

One of the first things that I learned when I moved to Pattaya 12 years ago was that if any place had Tony's name on it, keep walking. Anybody with an ounce of commercial experience will tell you that any concern that goes abnormally rapidly isn't kosher. A certain hospital comes to mind.

• Like 1