Why was Burger King in Jungceylon full today?

NamKangMan

Just an update on this thread.

I went to Jungceylon today and passed by Burger King. There were a couple of young Thai girls handing out discount coupons.

"Buy 1 - Get 1 Free" Also, there were big signs out the front offering 50% off fries, onion rings etc.

So, that would explain why they were full.

It seems these "high end tourists" have a keen eye for a bargain. smile.pngsmile.png

"There were a couple of young Thai girls handing out discount coupons. "Buy 1 - Get 1 Free"

w00t.gifw00t.gif

• Like 1

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@bubblebumgun

That's the job for moms. They perfect their cooking skills over the years, just to make their babies to eat more.

One thing I have always wondered about regarding these fast food burgers is who regulates the "meat"?

All those stray dogs rounded up for export, are we sure they are not ending up in your happy meal here in Thailand?

Nothing like a roo burger to put a little hop in your step!

One thing I have always wondered about regarding these fast food burgers is who regulates the "meat"?

All those stray dogs rounded up for export, are we sure they are not ending up in your happy meal here in Thailand?

post-123755-0-19946500-1372485397_thumb.

Nothing wrong with roo meat.

But real hotdogs could make you barking mad.

Onion rings

Inside a burger??!!

Should be a side dish. Might as well chuck the fries in there as well.

Is it just me, or is that a "hair" stuck to the righthand side of the slice of cheese?

If so, that's not a great advertisement.

A Thai street burger would be more hygienic. smile.pngsmile.pngsmile.pngsmile.png

Did you try Bangkok Burger NKM?

Went down to Bangla Road the other night to try one of these burgers. The Bangkok Burger restaurant is gone. The restaurant has been stripped. I'll have to wait till it opens up in Jungceylon.

• 9 months later...

Some people will never understand that people eat what they like and eat what they trust. The recent article that says 80% of the Thai served in public places is unsanitary. Who wants the shits every day.

I've lived in Thailand for 13 years, regularly eaten food in Thai restaurants and street stalls. I've had the 'shits' 3 times in those 13 years, once when I ate at Burger King and twice from food from KFC - go figure!