City Water

swissie

The city-water coming out of the pipe has a yellowish color. Dipping something (especially plastic objects) into the water come out with a slimy, oily cover. Was told " probably just much natural sediment in the water".

Would like to have the water analyzed, but here in the sticks, I wouldn't even know where to go.

Thanks & cheers.

You can try a local university maybe. According to a previous post, you have to tell them what they should look for. This is something that gets swept under the carpet... nobody in my village drinks tap water, I would imagine that in the cities it is even worse. I just drink beer when I am thirsty ....

You can try a local university maybe. According to a previous post, you have to tell them what they should look for. This is something that gets swept under the carpet... nobody in my village drinks tap water, I would imagine that in the cities it is even worse. I just drink beer when I am thirsty ....

I use this water only to flush the toilet. University is only 45 KM away. I will give it a try.

Since I have this water-problem, my beer-consumption is going through the roof. Actually I am contemplating taking showers with beer instead of water in the future. This especially, since a old wrinkled Thai-Lady told me (with excellent connections to all kinds of ghosts), that by showering with other liquids than water will increase live-expectancy automatically.smile.png

Cheers.