Wedding Photography

sodown

Hi guys,

Do you guys know any good wedding studio around? I and my fiance are planning to get married soon so now we want to find a studio to take pictures for us... well we want to find some studio where we can walk in and take a few pictures there and then we may ask them to follow us to koh change and take a few more there.. you know what I mean? I don't want them to take pictures on our wedding date as we already had an appointment with another photographer..

Hope you guys can help.

Thanks.

-sd

Thonglor (Sukhumvit Soi 55) is the place to go look for bridal studio. There are over 20 bridal studios in that soi alone (I really did count!).

Every studio will tell you they have special promotion ending the week you go visit them (whatever the month that is) and will make you rush into closing a deal on site and every one of them will make it difficult for you to leave without closing a deal but that doesn't mean you can't negotiate (although apparently few Thais seem to negotiate price or condition on occasions like wedding). All we wanted was to rent a bridal dress for my wife on the wedding day and a few black and white studio photos but not the blushing, ridiculous photo album they make you pose in ridiculous outfits so we managed to bring the price down from to 25,000 Baht from B40,000 . So shop around and see if you can find the wedding dress your wife will like. Pricewise, they are all the pretty much the same and will give you pretty much the same discount (if you can manage to get any discount).

Edited by Nordlys

• 1 month later...