Looking for price or information for web site design for paper company

Hi my wife is looking to have a web site built for her company. It is Small paper and marketing company.

To give you an example as to the design I found a few on the Internet that she likes and the idea how they set them up . The name of one is Nebbs business forms in Canada.

It gives an idea what she is looking for except for on line ordering and paying, mostly a web site with the categories and about a dozen pics of the products in that category.

It would be in 2 languages English and Thai , I am not sure once the template is made the Thai writing mywife can do .

If your interested or know a web designer drop me a line and a ball park price

Thanks

I advertised on here as needed a website...worst thing I done, ended up a nightmare, guy couldn't even get header and footer in line.....Be careful lots of wannabees......my advice, at least make sure they have an office, don't meet at your place/coffee shop etc...demand to see examples of work and dont be shy to contact those people and don't believe there promises/excuses.

Hey There

I can put something together for you, though I have never produced a bi-lingual site before. Check my portfolio at www.issuu.com/d8rh8r

If you like what you see get back to me and we can work out a price from there...

Cheers

Ryan