Great app for UK TV

bartender100

Try www.uk-tv.asia. Same thing and good.

You get the last 5 days programmes so if you miss anything or it's on too late, you can tune in the next morning. There's a button for jump 1 or 5 mins forward or back. Watched Murray's 1st 4 sets then went to bed & watched the last set the next morning.

Just tried uk tv asia...wicked. The thing is in my house i would need to watch through my phones internet. How much allocation would an hour long programme eat into my 2.5 GBs? Or can I get around that.

Ok it'll use wat to much data. Any idea if I can record (could do this in work)? Or is that for paid?

Edited by nellyp

Just tried uk tv asia...wicked. The thing is in my house i would need to watch through my phones internet. How much allocation would an hour long programme eat into my 2.5 GBs? Or can I get around that.

Ok it'll use wat to much data. Any idea if I can record (could do this in work)? Or is that for paid?

I think that it is about 600MB/Hr ............. I didn't realise that at the time and went over my 3G allowance by 400MBs!! Luckily I got an SMS from True (well 3 actually)... wish I'd looked at the first SMS from them.
  • Like 1

Try www.uk-tv.asia. Same thing and good.

You get the last 5 days programmes so if you miss anything or it's on too late, you can tune in the next morning. There's a button for jump 1 or 5 mins forward or back. Watched Murray's 1st 4 sets then went to bed & watched the last set the next morning.

Windows app not android