Thai language school in Bangkok that mainly specializes at writing and reading

coldcity

Please recommend me with following criteria is preferred but not limited to:

1- Have branches in either Phuket or Pattaya, so incase if I have to continue elsewhere

2- Flexible timing, mean some days morning, some days evening, or be able to change the days for classroom.

3- Accessible by BTS or MRT. Prefered in Sukhumvit area, but not limited to.

4- Have good teaching materials, similar to thai education systems, not something designed for complete beginners, as I can speak thai Better than most foreigners who THINK they can speak thai,,,I am trying to become really fluent, not just good enough to get by.

I heard of "Walen Language School" only, but don't know anything about them. Just give me some recommendation, and I will do my due diligence. Thank you

From my limited experience (two years ago, Thai Language Solution, classrooms in Phaya Thai and Sukumvit, detailed report under "success report: six months of studying Thai" with updates), there is not much choice for time and day of courses (in my cases, there were only courses in the morning, I would have preferred afternoon). Anyway, I think it is a better use of your time and money to have a private teacher, i.e. no class, one to one teaching. At least for me it turned out to be more efficient in the end.

They have classes (or private teacher) for reading and writing. I can't compare to other language schools, but I found nothing wrong with them and would go there again.

From my limited experience (two years ago, Thai Language Solution, classrooms in Phaya Thai and Sukumvit, detailed report under "success report: six months of studying Thai" with updates), there is not much choice for time and day of courses (in my cases, there were only courses in the morning, I would have preferred afternoon). Anyway, I think it is a better use of your time and money to have a private teacher, i.e. no class, one to one teaching. At least for me it turned out to be more efficient in the end.

They have classes (or private teacher) for reading and writing. I can't compare to other language schools, but I found nothing wrong with them and would go there again.

Thank you for you recommendation,,,I will have a look at what they offering ...More suggestion welcome ...Thx