Visa refuse for wrong reason...what to do ?

Who called you a liar??? Not me, anyway.

I for one was not aware that this query had been posted and dealt with extensively before, and from reading the reactions it doesn't seems that others were. Why did you have to open a new topic for the very same situation, or at least refer to the old topic?

Edited by sosisbesar

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Who called you a liar??? Not me, anyway.

I for one was not aware that this query had been posted and dealt with extensively before, and from reading the reactions it doesn't seems that others were. Why did you have to open a new topic for the very same situation, or at least refer to the old topic?

Simply because i don't find my old topic first ....!..thats all ! I but I speak about the old topic in one of my tread....

I really understand that its incredible....but thats its what happen ...and will happen again there !!! for what I am so in stress ! and to show other readers that immigration officers can make what they want...!!!

and English is not my mother language and is more complicate for me to explain correctly !

Mamasun

Are you the only foreigner who renews a retirement visa at this immigration office?

Or are you the only one that is affected by the "special rules / requirements"?

well I don't know nobody here with retirement visa....they are all with Thai wife extension o visa

last year that was also my propos to find some members here in the same immigration office...but no one has answer me...!

Will like very much to find some others...maybe I need to open a new topic That ask : are you in retirement visa in NST ?

I've been considering a retirement visa based on monthly income, but now I am worried.

Do I *have* to have a Thai bank account, Thai wife and family, something other than my Apartment Rental contract?

It's all making me think of reverting to being a long-term tourist :(

Maybe I'll wander into my local immigration office and see how the land lies, because it certainly seems to be different rules in different places.

I've been considering a retirement visa based on monthly income, but now I am worried.

Do I *have* to have a Thai bank account, Thai wife and family, something other than my Apartment Rental contract?

It's all making me think of reverting to being a long-term tourist sad.png

a cMaybe I'll wander into my local immigration office and see how the land lies, because it certainly seems to be different rules in different places.

In Khon Khon as of NOV 2012 all that was required of me besides the Embassy Affidavit/StatDec was a copy of a current lease and the front page of the owner's Blue Book.

a cMaybe I'll wander into my local immigration office and see how the land lies, because it certainly seems to be different rules in different places.

In Khon Khon as of NOV 2012 all that was required of me besides the Embassy Affidavit/StatDec was a copy of a current lease and the front page of the owner's Blue Book.

Chiang Mai was similar, easy, needed the embassy proof of income letter and proof of address.

However, I agree that other Immigration offices seem to create their own rules.....

I now live in a area with very few westerners but many Myanmar workers.

They will not issue me with a yellow Tambian Baan and also expect Nam Jai even for simple things like the 90 day report.....

When they have you by the ball$, what can you do but follow wai2.gif

To the OP:

The best advice I read on these threads was by Tango in post #52 - start early and do it right and stay calm.

Good luck

^^ Marstons advice is exactly what you need to do to calmly, effectively, and legally solve your visa dilemma.

Calm down, get your documents in order, open and seed a bank account soonest, and show up at the appointed time with your immigration lawyer, or service.

Other advice here is equally good, and you should calmly and methodically review their advice so you completely know what visa you are entitled to, and the steps to take.

It is best to ensure you have the 800,000B in a Thai bank account starting now; well in advance of the three-month requirement . Borrow the capital from a Swiss bank if needs be, have them deposit it into your Thai account and pay them back as stipulated. Use a Thai Bank account to eliminate any more possible confusion.

Seed this account monthly or bi-weekly over the year by withdrawing and depositing monthly to show you are actually using the funds.

Once you have all your application documentation in a folio, double and triple check all, for accuracy.

Go alone on the visa renewal date.

The visa renewal date can be 30-days in advance; this is a good thing, for you have extra time for whatever reason to get the required stamp.

Once you secure your new visa next year, then it should be clear sailing for the future.

Good luck...Mamasun. thumbsup.gif

Sure it exactly what i am doing every year since 6 years...BUT you forget That i have to lie and show now since 3 years in NST picture of a non existe Thai family !!!

And that is not exclude that he will ask me for more fantasy things

Ah i also forget to say that I had to make a photocopie of the ID (sign ) of my pseudo Thai man and a copie of his Tabien baan......because i have mine (yelow) but was noit enought for him ...my poor nerves

Its a big mess ...a basket of a mixte differents extensions !!!

I thank you very much for all your answers...

Thanks...

way

Now this is the post that really confuses me.

Here the says she is a LIAR, or have I misread the post?

sosisbesar, on 14 Jul 2013 - 06:34, said:snapback.png

Strange that nobody has noticed that this topic is just a replay of this thread:

http://www.thaivisa....ammarat-report/

Its exactly what i try to explain...last time was this ...and this year need to have for combi ..the money 3 months in the bank

please read my thread again ok ! thanks

beause I come on Thai visa to get help ..and not That someone call me liar !

How do I get a copy of the blue book when it is a commercial apartment block?

The manager has no idea about foreigners - I'm the only farang....

How do I get a copy of the blue book when it is a commercial apartment block?

The manager has no idea about foreigners - I'm the only farang....

You may be able to visit your embassy and show your contract and possible receipts and they could provide you with a proof of address cert. The brit one cost me about 1,400 B (I think).

<snipped>

They will not issue me with a yellow Tambian Baan and also expect Nam Jai even for simple things like the 90 day report.....

<snipped>

It's not quite clear from your post, but it sounds like you tried to get immigration to issue you a yellow tabien bahn. If that is true, then I am not surprised they refused as tabien bahns are issued at the local district office - not immigration.

Sophon

The photo request appears to be to prove residence and retirement extensions do require that - just that most ask rental receipts or such but suspect most applicants in that area are married to Thai so have none but have Thai families so they wrote that as for all and if you do not have Thai family none would be required.

<snipped>

<snipped>

It's not quite clear from your post, but it sounds like you tried to get immigration to issue you a yellow tabien bahn. If that is true, then I am not surprised they refused as tabien bahns are issued at the local district office - not immigration.

Sophon

You are quite right, I rather meant to say that almost all Thai authorities all make their own rules, the town hall, immigration, the police et al.

Also some utility companies only accept payments from a preferred bank etc. You may have to maintain more than one bank account if you want to pay by direct debit etc.

For the OP, just go with the flow, nothing will change unless you are able to pay large gratuities....