Does anyone know if Bompani has a service centre in Thailand, preferably Chiang Mai?

I bought one with me in the container when we moved to Thailand and its flame is Yellow and burns the bottom of the pans which I'm told is due to a lack of oxygen and I don't know how to adjust the flame.

Thanks in advance

Assuming it's LPG, perhaps the guy who delivers your tank could make the adjustment for you?

I don't know anything about it myself, but do know that my tank delivery guy is so efficient I'm surprised he doesn't cook dinner on my grill when he visits thumbsup.gif

Possibly an air inlet was sealed prior to packing for shipment, on the assumption a tech-o would set it up for you.

Check if there is anything obviously temporary (say, foam secured with zip-ties) visible on the unit.

Also check the 'flame-heads' (the round things from which the flame emanates), they are usually held in place by gravity only.

Please don't send your relations to sue me if your house explodes, this is bush-mechanic advice.

Good luck, AA

Not familiar with the brand talked about but most gas stove/burners, even gas barbeque grills, have one or two adjustments on the flame/heat control. Like most burners which have an outer and inter ring flame, you'll have two lever controls which you just move left or right until you get the blue flame you are looking for...this is adjusting the gas and air mixture by adjusting the amount of air. I have to re-adjust mine periodically when the wife lifts the burner up a little to wipe underneath it and hits the little levers with her back and forth wiping motion.