Fiddling again ?

ignis

Has someone been fiddling again ? well since yesterday morning ?

Notice a few things different + have to now WAIT and wait and wait for every page to load.......

Up to 1 min for every page to load !!! now say something very different

'waiting for fonts.geogleapis.com'................ ?? HELP

2nd Question + long running..

Will add to this post..... re Classified, yes can only view with Adlock Plus switched off, but is there any way to stop 5 new advert tab pages opening ?? 2 of these advert page tabs give a warning as malware and are blocked, this has been on going for many months and is very annoying..

Edited by ignis

I have running all the time Advanced System Care 6.1 Pro, with its own Malware destroyer..

every week run spybot-search-destroy-malware, just ran..

Both come up with clean NO malware, Trojans, Virus or bugs found

what next please ??

Edit: it is only on this site, all other sites open the moment I click on them

Edited by ignis

I have noticed a significant increase in the number of duplicate/triplicate/ even quadrupole posts and topics over the last few days due to slow responses for members and they repost or hit Reply multiple times.

Are you on True by any chance?

'Waiting for fonts.gogleapis.com' and 'waiting for ajax.googleapis'.com occurs every now and then, changing to the True proxy (proxy.trueinternet.co.th port 8080) usually corrects.

If not on True then disregard.

Yes never thought of that, just changed VPN to a UK one = No problems opens 1st time the moment i click on anything in ThaiVisa, so must be something to do with True ??

Edit: Always use proxy.trueinternet.co.th port 8080 set by True engineer years ago

Edited by ignis

I have noticed a significant increase in the number of duplicate/triplicate/ even quadrupole posts and topics over the last few days due to slow responses for members and they repost or hit Reply multiple times.

What happened to the infinite scalability of the cloud?

What happened to the infinite scalability of the cloud?

Suspect not to do with TV but with local ISPs and proxies.

Always use proxy.trueinternet.co.th port 8080 set by True engineer years ago

Yes, and sometimes that gives a problem and you have to go back to 'no proxy' or 'use sys proxy', the vagaries of True.

Edit ..to add, at the moment for me TV is ok using True proxy but very slow without.

Edited by ThaidDown

This morning been up and on the site for about 1 hour, all works fine on True...

Must try to remember if a problem to change location or VPN, and not ask for help as maybe nothing to do with the site........... biggest problem maybe will need help remembering to do that