Dramatic assassination attempt on Thai official captured on CCTV

webfact

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Paiboon laughing because amateur hitman failed to realise car door not locked.

Doors lock as soon as engine started.

Not on my ride, doors will stay unlocked all day with the engine running until it moves and then a delay of l think 16 seconds..

Not on my ride, doors will stay unlocked all day with the engine running until it moves and then a delay of l think 16 seconds..

Ohh my bad, thought we were talking about the door locks on that armoured vehicle.

Edited by Spoonman

Next question - why was Paiboon visiting Kamnan Poh?

I don't suppose it occurred to the reporter, or perhaps he considered it to be too personal to ask.

The answer to that may help with the earlier question.

Just a friendly chat no doubt.

"Mr Paiboon had been visiting one of Thailand's most notorious mafia figures – Somchai Khunpluem, known as Kamnan Poh – at a hospital in Chonburi province".

Should be great advertising for the company that installed the windows.

Was this another Facebook hire ? A professional would have done his homework and known about the bullet proof windows.

Guess if they were really serious about it, they would have hired an Israeli hitman...they seem to get the job done.

Boy in the video seemed hesitant and waited quite a bit..while jumping around.

Wonder if the man has a lot of Poh's black secrets and the family doesn't want it out; they're one family of low-lives.

Just saw the video. The assassin was a professional. Gun with a silencer...takes a shot and understands he's shooting at bullet-proof glass, fires a cluster of shots at the inside door lock trying to punch threw to open the door, doesn't work and beats a hasty retreat. I bet they didn't find this guy on Facebook Posted Image

what complete and utter <deleted>! Just because he used a silencer and recognized bullet-proof glass doesn't a professional hitman make. Professional, my ass! More like the local Somchai from the corner motorcy-taxi stand. A real pro would have succeeded.
  • Like 1

Ohh my bad, thought we were talking about the door locks on that armoured vehicle.

But I can lock them manually on entry if I wish. smile.png

But I can lock them manually on entry if I wish. smile.png

electronically activated slam locks are better, as soon as you hit the ignition key they lock.......... handy for those times when your getting shot at and you forgot to manually lock them.

Was this another Facebook hire ? A professional would have done his homework and known about the bullet proof windows.

Nah, this one was an amateur. The next one will know more than this one.

Doubtful! Most Thais that I know of are incapable of learning from their, or others, mistakes. Every day I see Thais on motorbikes, riding in the rain with no rain gear. And, how long has rainy season been happening here? Duh!