Zimmerman not guilty in Trayvon Martin death: Florida jury

Lite Beer

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From the above #946: There is no other witness because the only other witness was murdered in cold blood
And just how do you know that there wasn't some other witness in a well-populated apartment complex at 7PM on a Sunday night who has chosen not to come forward? This would give the Supreme's great angst. This did not take place in the Mojave Desert at 3AM.
Absurd? Once again it seems everyone in this whole morass has gotten it wrong except for you.

Speak for your self, as every one in this whole morass does not agree with you, if anyone has been a true gentleman in his responses has been Publicus, he kept his cool!

Now show that you have the capability to attack his logic and not him, How-ever you feel about the Zimmerman is your business but the immature attacks in response to his points only indicate that in a battle of wits you come to the battlefield completely unarmed!

Cheers:wai2.gif

What logic?

The fact that Detective Serino, report recommending Zimmerman be Charged with manslaughter that he had revised (4) times in (5) hour period.

Documents show revisions made in Zimmerman police report George Zimmerman Murder Trial - WESH Home.htm

• Like 1

That's right -- I missed the boat to the parallel universe in which you prefer to dwell.

Abacore.

Miss Emma Dill wishes you well.

OK have your kicks. My posts here have mostly been to try to understand what was and what is. Your posts have mostly been about what wasn't, what should have been, and what should be.

• Like 1

You keep repeating this but the facts are otherwise. Serino not only felt that there was not enough evidence to arrest Zimmerman, but also felt that he was pressured by friends of Trayvon's father to make an arrest anyway.

Telling the FBI that he was concerned that people inside the police department were leaking information, Serino cited Sgt. Arthur Barnes, officers Rebecca Villalona and Trekelle Perkins as all pressuring him to file charges against Zimmerman after the incident, an FBI report said. Serino did not believe he had enough evidence at the time to file charges.

Read more here: http://www.miamihera...l#storylink=cpy

He also testified under oath that he believed Zimmerman was telling the truth.

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=EoPhJP5TmJo

You keep repeating what you thought Serino did on the night of the shooting, but there is a world of difference of your version and the truth written and signed by Serino and his supervisor in his report to the shooting..

I will comment on only one that I found lacking in the truth Serino doubted that Zimmerman was at "extraordinary or exceptional" disadvantage to Martin during the encounter"based on the physical dimensions" of the two coupled with the absence of any specialized training in hand to hand combat between either combatant.

Zimmerman lied or hide the facts from Serino, that he in fact did have intensive training for more than a year at three times per week in hand to hand combat.

The facts as reported are attached, and they represent the true facts of Serino's recommendation for conviction of manslaughter. Why he completely changed his story at the trial would be a matter of speculation, I believed it involved his demotion and transfer to street patrol duty (due to his own volition).

Cheerswai2.gif

Investigator Zimmerman was not at a physical disadvantage to Trayvon Martin theGrio.htm

• Like 1

Yeap once again' you can't rebut what I posted. I

Who are you to say whether a law is bad or not? Are you a constitutional lawyer? Just because you don't agree with the verdict, you say the law is bad. In this case, the constitution of the United States. That's the most idiotic thing I've ever heard coming from someone.

You do not know what really happened there. You have no evidence whatsoever. Saying Zimmerman lied is your opinion, not fact backed up by evidence. In the eyes of the law, he was found innocent and therefore, in the eyes of the law, what he said was the truth. Unless you have real proof otherwise, everything else you say against him is just full of crap.

Zimmerman is the gunman in this crime.

And the victim was just a teeny weeny little kid, or so some would like you to believe.

As far as I am concerned, the side that first starts to tell lies, loses.

End of.

Zimmerman never had to testify in court under oath. The Constitution allows this. Allowing this to occur is bad law.

Zimmerman's statements were the only statements relevant and material to the case that never had to withstand direct or cross examination by the attorneys of record and while under oath to the court to tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth.

Zimmerman was charged with murder. I'm certain he created a story favorable to him, exculpatory of him, and that the story was riddled with lies, distortions, exaggerations - predicated on a big lie.

I don't doubt it for one moment.

@gl555

There you go again, ranting and raging away.

w00t.gif

I will comment on only one that I found lacking in the truth Serino doubted that Zimmerman was at "extraordinary or exceptional" disadvantage to Martin during the encounter"based on the physical dimensions" of the two coupled with the absence of any specialized training in hand to hand combat between either combatant.

Zimmerman lied or hide the facts from Serino, that he in fact did have intensive training for more than a year at three times per week in hand to hand combat.

This is more BS. It takes a lot more than MMA classes, 3 times a week for a year, to become proficient for even a good student and of course there is the fact that Zimmerman's instructor said that he was not a good student at all. .

Zimmerman's MMA instructor called him soft, non athletic and '1 to 1.5 out of 10'in his skill as a fighter. But yes let's ignore that so you can be right!

You keep repeating this but the facts are otherwise. Serino not only felt that there was not enough evidence to arrest Zimmerman, but also felt that he was pressured by friends of Trayvon's father to make an arrest anyway.

Telling the FBI that he was concerned that people inside the police department were leaking information, Serino cited Sgt. Arthur Barnes, officers Rebecca Villalona and Trekelle Perkins as all pressuring him to file charges against Zimmerman after the incident, an FBI report said. Serino did not believe he had enough evidence at the time to file charges.

You keep repeating what you thought Serino did on the night of the shooting, but there is a world of difference of your version and the truth written and signed by Serino and his supervisor in his report to the shooting..

The facts as reported are attached, and they represent the true facts of Serino's recommendation for conviction of manslaughter. Why he completely changed his story at the trial would be a matter of speculation, I believed it involved his demotion and transfer to street patrol duty (due to his own volition).

Cheerswai2.gif

• Like 1

Zimmerman's MMA instructor called him soft, non athletic and '1 to 1.5 out of 10'in his skill as a fighter. But yes let's ignore that so you can be right!

Cheerswai2.gif

@gl555

You keep filling up my Notice Box.

I already feel I've known you for years, even though its only been a couple of months.

This is more BS. It takes a lot more than MMA classes, 3 times a week for a year, to become proficient for even a good student and of course there is the fact that Zimmerman's instructor said that he was not a good student at all. .

Yes I see your point if he was fighting Cain Velasquez UFC Heavy weight Champion, But he was not fighting Cain he was fighting Trayvon Martin (17 years old, 158 lbs) whom he out weight by about 39 lbs, almost the same weight advantage between Zimmerman and Cain Velasquez.

Why would any intelligent person, pick Martin over Zimmerman, Because of he age, experience and size, I have yet to read anywhere that Martin had any specialized combat training experience. aside from school yard fights if anything.

I find it an extremely idiotic statement, that a grown man could attend and pay for over a year of classes. lose 90 lbs and fail to learn anything about self defense in that year of intensive training where one learn repetitive defensive moves until the body automatically, moves in that manner in a fight situation!

A feeble mind may buy that story, but those that have trained in combat tactic know different.

The report stated that neither combatant had specialized combat training which in fact did not reflect the truth, as Zimmerman did have a year of specialized MMA ground and pound training, the degree of competence gain in that year of training was not the question asked.

Again you failed to refute the content of Serino's report and his recommendation to charge Zimmerman with manslaughter that you stated was BS and untrue. Now is the time to show all on TV how wrong one of us is, but I would venture to say the document and it's explanation I presented are the true facts.

Edited by kikoman
  • Like 1

This is getting ugly. There is no such report proving the victim was "very high" on the night his being slain.

Yes, the child... the poor baby was high on drugs. Did mommy and daddy know that? Did they know everything else that people are telling you exist for all the public to put together and see that there is another story here that Obama and Sharpton and Jackson don't want you to hear?

Yeah! Obama. What a klutz. "You know, if I had a son, he'd look like Trayvon," Obama said.

Yes, Mr. President, I do believe that he would. I also believe that he would behave like Trayvon.

Martin's toxicology report indicates that THC, the active drug in marijuana, was in his blood at the time of his death on February 26, 2012.

From that report... "Zimmerman was on the medications Librax and Temazepam at the time of the incident."

Temazepam use is known to be particularly associated with violent or disorderly behaviours

Marihuana can stay in the bloodstream for up to 28 DAYS and is not associated with violent behaviour.

It is worth noting that Trayvon had been to the store to buy products that can be used to produce lean ( I'm not saying that he WAS going to use them for that ).

It is worth noting that Trayvon had been to the store to buy products that can be used to produce lean ( I'm not saying that he WAS going to use them for that ).

It's so easy to diss a dead boy, isn't it?

So let's get this straight, just in case he was going to produce "lean" with his Skittles and tea, shooting this unarmed boy dead with a gun is somehow made OK?

• Like 1

The report says nothing about how good or bad he was, What it does say that neither Trayvon or Zimmerman had any specialized combat training, which is not true.

During the trial his MMA trainer testified to the fact he did have over a year of specialized MMA training so he lied during the investigation that he did not have any training, that coupled with the fact that he lied about being indigent (his wife included) points to the fact that he is not adverse to telling lies, What else in his story was also a lie!

Also if you can not grasp the basic concept of being truthful and the difference between a lie in a statement

given in a police investigation. or do not know enough about the case to refute the evidence you said was BS, that detective Serino did not sign an affidavit recommending Zimmerman be charged for manslaughter. You conveniently ignore that evidence and post to another subject.

I will no longer waste my time answering your post. I have no time for responding to post by trolls.

Edited by kikoman
  • Like 2

Yes I see your point if he was fighting Cain Velasquez UFC Heavy weight Champion, But he was not fighting Cain he was fighting Trayvon Martin (17 years old, 158 lbs) whom he out weight by about 39 lbs, almost the same weight advantage between Zimmerman and Cain Velasquez.

Why would any intelligent person, pick Martin over Zimmerman, Because of he age, experience and size, I have yet to read anywhere that Martin had any specialized combat training experience. aside from school yard fights if anything.

I find it an extremely idiotic statement, that a grown man could attend and pay for over a year of classes. lose 90 lbs and fail to learn anything about self defense in that year of intensive training where one learn repetitive defensive moves until the body automatically, moves in that manner in a fight situation!

A feeble mind may buy that story, but those that have trained in combat tactic know different.

The report stated that neither combatant had specialized combat training which in fact did not reflect the truth, as Zimmerman did have a year of specialized MMA ground and pound training, the degree of competence gain in that year of training was not the question asked.

Again you failed to refute the content of Serino's report and his recommendation to charge Zimmerman with manslaughter that you stated was BS and untrue. Now is the time to show all on TV how wrong one of us is, but I would venture to say the document and it's explanation I presented are the true facts.

All completely irrelevant. The only relevant thing is whether Zimmerman felt in danger of death or maiming AT THE TIME. The jury believed him.

BTW, Martin was bigger than Zimmerman, and obviously fitter and stronger.

Saw a show on tv with people discussing the case. Someone said Zimmerman racially profiled Martin because the 8 suspects he reported previously were all black. DUH, perhaps because the crims were mainly black. No one has claimed that Zimmerman DIDN'T report white suspects.

• Like 1

Here's some reaction to the verdict from Iran, I guess there are some things the Iranian regime and some Americans appear to agree on. wink.png

http://freebeacon.com/irans-mullahs-demand-justice-for-trayvon/

Iran’s foreign ministry on Friday criticized the acquittal of George Zimmerman and chastised the United States for widespread “racial discrimination.”

“The acquittal of the murderer of the teenage African American once again clearly demonstrated the unwritten, but systematic racial discrimination against racial, religious, and ethnic minorities in the US society,” Iranian Foreign Ministry Spokesman Seyed Abbas Araqchi was quoted as saying by Iran’s state run Fars News Agency.

This topic reminds me of the TV Series M*A*S*H: The Korean War lasted for 3 years; The TV series M*A*S*H about the Korean War lasted for 11 years.

Haha, and just like Alan Alda in MASH, some posters have diarrhea of the mouth. laugh.png

This topic reminds me of the TV Series M*A*S*H: The Korean War lasted for 3 years; The TV series M*A*S*H about the Korean War lasted for 11 years.

Haha, and just like Alan Alda in MASH, some posters have diarrhea of the mouth. laugh.png

Loved the show till it went all PC. I blame Alan Alda, but I could be wrong.

Edited by thaibeachlovers

This is getting ugly. There is no such report proving the victim was "very high" on the night his being slain.

Yes, the child... the poor baby was high on drugs. Did mommy and daddy know that? Did they know everything else that people are telling you exist for all the public to put together and see that there is another story here that Obama and Sharpton and Jackson don't want you to hear?

Yeah! Obama. What a klutz. "You know, if I had a son, he'd look like Trayvon," Obama said.

Yes, Mr. President, I do believe that he would. I also believe that he would behave like Trayvon.

Martin's toxicology report indicates that THC, the active drug in marijuana, was in his blood at the time of his death on February 26, 2012.

From that report... "Zimmerman was on the medications Librax and Temazepam at the time of the incident."

Temazepam use is known to be particularly associated with violent or disorderly behaviours

Marihuana can stay in the bloodstream for up to 28 DAYS and is not associated with violent behaviour.

Why is that worth noting?

• Like 1

Here's some reaction to the verdict from Iran, I guess there are some things the Iranian regime and some Americans appear to agree on. Posted Image

http://freebeacon.com/irans-mullahs-demand-justice-for-trayvon/

Iran’s foreign ministry on Friday criticized the acquittal of George Zimmerman and chastised the United States for widespread “racial discrimination.”

“The acquittal of the murderer of the teenage African American once again clearly demonstrated the unwritten, but systematic racial discrimination against racial, religious, and ethnic minorities in the US society,” Iranian Foreign Ministry Spokesman Seyed Abbas Araqchi was quoted as saying by Iran’s state run Fars News Agency.

Seriously? Are you really going that route? Aren't you embarrassed?

If you'd been around in the 40s perhaps you'd be pointing to the fact that the Nazi newspapers condemned lynching in the southern states, when someone objected to it. Reminiscent of people in the 60s pointing out that protestors felt the same way about the war in Vietnam as the Soviets did.

I heard that Pol Pot liked puppies. Do you?

• Like 2

While George Zimmerman was in police custody, he stated that his head had been banged repeatedly on the cement sidewalk,he felt dizzy and had visual signs of bleeding, yet the police did not take him to the hospital for medical care and stated that Zimmerman Opted not to go to the hospital for medical care and a medical opinion to his medical condition ,after he had just killed a boy, and stated he was taking a beating and feared that Trayvon was going to kill him, He was allowed by the police Department to opt out of getting medical care and instead was given first aid in the back seat of a police car, when a trained EMS unit was already on site. If the police felt your injuries were so severe.part of the investigation process was to document his medical condition. Which they failed to do.

Detective Serino in his report stated that Zimmerman's injuries were minimal , and the Medical Examiner stated Zimmerman's injuries where minor and superficial.

Since when does a suspect have the right to reuse medical care if the police feel he is in need of medical care and that care is required they will simply take you to the hospital..

• Like 1

CheersPosted Image

He had a gun to take care of biz. That's why he was so excited to go chase a Nword thru the burbs. I hope Dexter finds this guy and soon.
  • Like 1

Perry Mason stated that Zimmerman's lying to Detective Serino about not having had been trained in a hand to hand combat training at three times a week for over a year as Serino documented in his recommendation to charge Zimmerman with manslaughter in Trayvon's death was irrelevant, lying to the police is never irrelevant under any circumstances.

Zimmerman and his wife lied that they were indigent and could not afford legal counsel. which also was untrue. What it did show that Zimmerman had a history of being a liar.

Also some of the pro Zimmerman post stated that Trayvon was taller and heavier then Zimmerman, implying that Trayvor had a physical advantage over Zimmerman. Trayvon's autopsy report, stated that he was 5'11" tall and weight 158 lbs, In contrast Zimmerman was 5' 8" tall and weight-ed 195-200 lbs and was trained in intensive MMA hand to hand combat fighting.

Trayvon autopsy found that he had one small abrasion on his left ring finger below the knuckle. No other injuries were found, beside the fatal bullet wound to the chest. Also residual of marijuana were found in his system, Larry Kobilnsky, a professor of forensic science, stated the THC amount was so low that it may have been ingested days earlier and played no role in Martin's behavior.( Which documents Trayvon was not high at the time of the shooting, another falsehood spread by the pro Zimmerman gang.

The record states Trayvon had no criminal record, had (3) school suspension's and in one he was found to have women's jewelry in his backpack and a screw driver, that a school stated was burglary tool, the police were call and the jewelry was found to not match any stolen items and were returned to Trayvon.

Zimmerman had a criminal record which involve a interfering with the duties of a police officer and was arrested, he was required to attend anger management classes, in in 2005 again came in contact with the police in a domestic violence case and had a protection order issued and was not allowed to carry a gun for a while.

Zimmerman was taking medication for psychological problem, but was not given a drug test to see if his medication effected his behavior involved in the shooting.:

• Like 1

Since when does a suspect have the right to reuse medical care if the police feel he is in need of medical care and that care is required they will simply take you to the hospital..

Since always. There is no requirement to see a doctor unless one wants to. rolleyes.gif

"Trayvon autopsy found that he had one small abrasion on his left ring finger below the knuckle. No other injuries were found, beside the fatal bullet wound to the chest."

And there you go. No injuries on him while Zimmerman got his ass kicked. It just goes to prove the self defense that Zimmerman was claiming.

Perry Mason stated that Zimmerman's lying to Detective Serino about not having had been trained in a hand to hand combat training at three times a week for over a year as Serino documented in his recommendation to charge Zimmerman with manslaughter in Trayvon's death was irrelevant, lying to the police is never irrelevant under any circumstances.

Zimmerman and his wife lied that they were indigent and could not afford legal counsel. which also was untrue. What it did show that Zimmerman had a history of being a liar.

Also some of the pro Zimmerman post stated that Trayvon was taller and heavier then Zimmerman, implying that Trayvor had a physical advantage over Zimmerman. Trayvon's autopsy report, stated that he was 5'11" tall and weight 158 lbs, In contrast Zimmerman was 5' 8" tall and weight-ed 195-200 lbs and was trained in intensive MMA hand to hand combat fighting.

Trayvon autopsy found that he had one small abrasion on his left ring finger below the knuckle. No other injuries were found, beside the fatal bullet wound to the chest. Also residual of marijuana were found in his system, Larry Kobilnsky, a professor of forensic science, stated the THC amount was so low that it may have been ingested days earlier and played no role in Martin's behavior.( Which documents Trayvon was not high at the time of the shooting, another falsehood spread by the pro Zimmerman gang.

The record states Trayvon had no criminal record, had (3) school suspension's and in one he was found to have women's jewelry in his backpack and a screw driver, that a school stated was burglary tool, the police were call and the jewelry was found to not match any stolen items and were returned to Trayvon.

Zimmerman had a criminal record which involve a interfering with the duties of a police officer and was arrested, he was required to attend anger management classes, in in 2005 again came in contact with the police in a domestic violence case and had a protection order issued and was not allowed to carry a gun for a while.

Zimmerman was taking medication for psychological problem, but was not given a drug test to see if his medication effected his behavior involved in the shooting.:

That's nice. I'm sure they'll have episode that he does get to kill 'Zimmerman'.

Cheerswai2.gif
He had a gun to take care of biz. That's why he was so excited to go chase a Nword thru the burbs. I hope Dexter finds this guy and soon.