Zimmerman not guilty in Trayvon Martin death: Florida jury

Lite Beer

Again in his report to charge Zimmerman ,with manslaughter, Detective Serino reported that he thought Zimmerman head injuries were "marginally consistent with life-threatening episode,During which neither a deadly weapon nor deadly force were deployed by Trayvon Martin.

He just kicked his fat a** and no amount of Combat training could help that poor excuse for a human being, Zimmerman.

Cheers:laugh.png

• Like 1

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sanford Police Department, failure to do an adequate investigation of the crime scene was the main cause of the lack of evidence available for the state to prosecute that cold blooded killer.

The feds need to look at the complete negligence of that police department.

• Like 1

Also some of the pro Zimmerman post stated that Trayvon was taller and heavier then Zimmerman, implying that Trayvor had a physical advantage over Zimmerman. Trayvon's autopsy report, stated that he was 5'11" tall and weight 158 lbs, In contrast Zimmerman was 5' 8" tall and weight-ed 195-200 lbs and was trained in intensive MMA hand to hand combat fighting.

That is completely irrelevant, and it works both ways, I have had no training in anything combat-wise but I still managed to put down a chap who was twice the size of me, the guy had a history of beating his wife, a pure out and out bully, when it looked like he was going to do it again, I hit him, one good shot.

While he was on the floor I did make his face contact the tiles a couple of times.

Thankfully, he wasn't armed.

All this talk about who had what training in whatever discipline is just total nonsense.

Get two opponents in a ring with a referee who says fight or break at the appropriate moments, that's a fair fight...... any other situation, anything can happen, and if you were not there to witness it, you know nothing..

• Like 2

You once again ignore the fact that Serino publicly said that they did never had enough evidence to charge Zimmerman.

Again in his report to charge Zimmerman ,with manslaughter, Detective Serino reported that he thought Zimmerman head injuries were "marginally consistent with life-threatening episode,During which neither a deadly weapon nor deadly force were deployed by Trayvon Martin.

He just kicked his fat a** and no amount of Combat training could help that poor excuse for a human being, Zimmerman.

Hopefully the steam in this story is running out and we can go on.

I learned a few things from reading all of your posts.

but first, just to be clear, my position, whether you want it or not.whistling.gif

The prosecution did not prove its case, so GZ should have been found "not guilty".

But you shouldnt be able to kill an unarmed man because he gave you an owie, and walk.

Oh come on, just take a look at the GZ's pics and tell me he was "fighting for his life"

But its the prosecution’s burden to prove the case and they screwed it up.

But the acquittal was better for the US than the conviction IMO

It taught us a lot, and is still teaching us, just look at the number of posts on this topic.

It’s taught me that there is a whole lot of racial resentment out there.

It’s a hidden wound in the society of the US, probably the world

Hidden wounds have a tendency to fester, and become infected

and can be manipulated by some, for their own causes.

I'm glad to see this wound opened up to the light of day

and its a doozy.sick.gif

Hopefully our kids will be better with it than we are presently.

• Like 2

Oh come on, just take a look at the GZ's pics and tell me he was "fighting for his life"

It sounds like you do not know a lot about self defence. Trayvom was biggger, stronger, younger and suddenly attacked Zimmerman for little reason in the dark of night. You do not wait until your injuries are so bad that you can not function before you strike back. IMO, Zimmerman did what he had to do to defend his life.

• Like 2

I don't even care what they found, or what the law says. Sure, all that stuff matters, but for me it is simple. If you walk out of your house with a gun in this particular situation, when no person's life is in imminent, visible danger, you are wrong and the problems that ensue from you carrying that weapon are your responsibility.

It sounds like you do not know a lot about self defence. Trayvom was biggger, stronger, younger and suddenly attacked Zimmerman for little reason in the dark of night. You do not wait until your injuries are so bad that you can not function before you strike back. IMO, Zimmerman did what he had to do to defend his life.

Actually I do. But thats immaterial.

but i'm glad you were there, and can give us the facts of what really happend. Because the only other person that was there is dead.

And i'm also glad you understood my message. See? we're all still learning.

Thanks.

but first, just to be clear, my position, whether you want it or not.whistling.gif

The prosecution did not prove its case, so GZ should have been found "not guilty".

But you shouldnt be able to kill an unarmed man because he gave you an owie, and walk.

It taught us a lot, and is still teaching us, just look at the number of posts on this topic.

and its a doozy.sick.gif

A young man should have the freedom and basic right to walk down a street in the south , without being profiled, followed, and murdered by A wanna be cop, that has been taking mind and behavior altering medication, and carry a gun, I have had worse injuries that what Zimmerman had in a fight I won. And over 60 years of my fighting life I have never shot any one, let alone a 17 year old kid.

The US has a sad and long history of such killings, it is not the 1st time nor it will be the last.

However you feel pro or con, it is nice to see an intelligent post for a change.

Cheers:smile.png

I don't even care what they found, or what the law says. Sure, all that stuff matters, but for me it is simple. If you walk out of your house with a gun in this particular situation, when no person's life is in imminent, visible danger, you are wrong and the problems that ensue from you carrying that weapon are your responsibility.

I agree with that logic, if you carry a gun around on you ,eventually you will make a great mistake and pull it out and use it, In this case it ruined more than two lives Trayvon (may he rest in peace) and Zimmerman, while I feel he got away with murder, will never be free as he for the rest of his life will live in fear, Zimmerman as people knew him also died all that is left is a scared person forever hiding from his own shadow.

Not only did he ruin his life but his family is also in hiding for something he did.

Sad but true!

Cheers:smile.png

• Like 1

Just because you can't relate culturally to a modern black youth doesn't mean there was any justification to profile him, follow him, provoke him, scare him, and then when he gets pissed off and starts winning in a normal fight, shoot him dead with your gun. What if the murder victim had been of age and legally carrying a gun and killed his obnoxious pursuer, Zimmerman instead, as President Obama asked. Who SERIOUSLY thinks the black shooter would have gotten away with murder for that?

BTW, posing thug is NORMAL for modern black youth. Its fashion and culture. It doesn't mean most posing that way are ACTUAL thugs.

Do some of you fogies REMEMBER what its like being a TEENAGER?

Whatever personal faults he had according to white middle class values, did he deserve to be shot dead for that?

The murdered boy was walking home, unarmed, with tea and Skittles. Why is he dead? ZIMMERMAN.

Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 2

Zimmerman saw a suspicious person and he followed him. He did not harass nor provoke Trayvon Martin. And you seem to have skipped the part where Martin had a chance to go home and perhaps call the police. Instead he went to confront Zimmerman and attack him first. This is what happened. What MAY have happened if Martin had shot Zimmerman is nothing but speculation and what ifs.

Oh yeah thugz life. It's a culture thing. Black youths are dying daily due to the 'thugz life' but hey, let's dismiss it as just being a teenager.

Zimmerman killed Martin but Martin was also partlymto blame. He could have gone home and called the police. Instead, he decided to confront and beat up Zimmerman. A normal person would have gone home. But hey, it's a 'thugz life', let's so some gangster machismo.

Just because you can't relate culturally to a modern black youth doesn't mean there was any justification to profile him, follow him, stalk him, harass him, provoke him, scare him, and then when he gets pissed off and starts winning in a normal fight, shoot him dead with your gun. What if the murder victim had been of age and legally carrying a gun and killed his stalker, Zimmerman instead, as President Obama asked. Who SERIOUSLY thinks the black shooter would have gotten away with murder for that?

Edited by gl555
  • Like 1

You conveniently left out the part of how the killer failed to BACK OFF when it was suggested. If the murdered boy attacked, it's obvious he was PROVOKED. It is outrageous to suggest the murder victim was out that night looking for a stranger to violently attack.

• Like 1

Even Trayvon Martin's friend Jaental said she believed he threw the first punch. Martin wasn't out looking for a fight, that's true. However, he decided to confront someone following him and beat him up rather then head home and call the police. Both parties made bad choices that day.

You conveniently left out the part of how the killer failed to BACK OFF when it was suggested. If the murdered boy attacked, it's obvious he was PROVOKED. It is outrageous to suggest the murder victim was out that night looking for a stranger to violently attack.

Edited by gl555

Come on. I'm a liberal but even I fail to see the racism in this story. People are right to be outraged but they're outraged for the wrong reason. They should be upset about the gun laws in Florida that allowed this to happen.

That was actually the focus of the nationwide demonstrations recently -- the stand your ground laws.

and its a doozy.sick.gif

A young man should have the freedom and basic right to walk down a street in the south , without being profiled

And a member of the Neighbourhood watch deserves exactly the same. ie. not being profiled by you, which considering your lack of being present at the scene, is all you are doing.

And that's just wrong.

And a member of the Neighbourhood watch deserves exactly the same. ie. not being profiled by you, which considering your lack of being present at the scene, is all you are doing.

And that's just wrong.

Be clear about this: the killer did NOT ever tell his victim who he was, what role he was playing, etc.

To the murdered innocent unarmed boy walking home, who had EVERY RIGHT to be there, his killer was actually just a total stranger with no known role harassing him.

How would YOU feel like to be profiled and followed and who knows what else the killer did to provoke him?

Where is the empathy?

Most black Americans get it, and other minorities as well, because they have EXPERIENCED similar. But even if you haven't, human empathy is POSSIBLE even if it isn't in your personal experience.

Edited by Jingthing

Martin beat the crap out of Zimmerman. Zimmerman fearing for his life shot and killed Martin. Saying Martin was 'murdered' a million times doesn't make it so.

And that's just wrong.

Be clear about this: the killer did NOT ever tell his victim who he was, what role he was playing, etc.

To the murdered innocent unarmed boy walking home, who had EVERY RIGHT to be there, his killer was actually just a total stranger with no known role harassing him.

How would YOU feel like to be profiled and followed and who knows what else the killer did to provoke him?

Where is the empathy?

Most black Americans get it, and other minorities as well, because they have EXPERIENCED similar. But even if you haven't, human empathy is POSSIBLE even if it isn't in your personal experience.

• Like 1

Blacks comprise 13% of the population.

Blacks commit over 1/2 of all murders.

93% percent of all backs killed have been killed by blacks.

Does not sound like the Zimmermans of the world are the problem.

RE: Stand you ground laws

I cited in other thread the actual Florida statics that blacks have availed of this law in a greater percentage than all other races combined. How can a law be racist against blacks when it provides great protection and benefit to blacks than non blacks?

It doesn't. It's just that NAACP, Holder, Bama and others know they can easily manipulate and inflame an ignorant public by making such statements.

• Like 1

John McCain comes out for review of state Stand Your Ground laws.

Maybe there is hope something good can come out of this murder besides inspiring a historic speech by Obama.

Spoken like a true politician and it would be insensitive and incorrect for anyone to say this or any new law that is controversial should not be reviewed. You confuse his statement with the belief that he has the opinion that the law is flawed or wrong.

"No one I know of has said this case is flawed or corrupt, or that there's anything wrong with the system of justice," McCain told Candy Crowley on CNN's Face the Nation. "I can also see that the stand your ground law may be something that needs to be reviewed by the Florida Legislature or any other Legislature. But to somehow condemn the verdict, you would have show me where the jury was corrupted."

I can also see that . . . may be something that needs to reviewed . . .

That is as neutral as it gets.

Edited by F430murci

Anyone that states information I posted is not factual, please point out the exact Specific statements you state are not factual

Every thing I have posted to is factual and the best information available.

ThaT the Fact that Zimmerman took over a year of intensive MMA Combat Training I can document that statement.

I can also document What Serino entered in to his report to to charge Zimmerman with Manslaughter, There is a Legal signed affidavit bearing Serino and his supervisors signature.

I posted a copy of the STATES MOTION TO LIMIT/EXCLUDE IMPROPER OPINION EVIDENCE that Juror B37 was stated by her agent she violated by stating she made her decision based on the manner in which he was arrested and court instructions.

Now it is up to you-all to put up your rebuttal of my points with the same quality of documents,

Its time to put up but I know you can not.

Cheers:clap2.gif .

We all have repeatedly in this and other threads. You just to dense, stubborn or dishonest to acknowledge it.

You also have no concept of motion practice, the court's ruling, or the evidentiary standards in criminal case. Judge ruled straight up on issues and did nothing incorrect or out of the ordinary for either side, but I don't expect you to understand that either.