Thai man films up women's skirts because his girlfriend can not satisfy him

webfact

Man Films Women Upskirts Because His Girlfriend Cannot Satisfy Him

By Khaosod Online

up1.jpg

BANGKOK: -- Police at Bangkok Noi Police Station in Bangkok have arrested a man as he was using film under women′s skirts in a crowded market.

The police were initially alerted by a report that a man was recording videos under women′s skirts in Wang Lang flea market near Siriraj Hospital, a popular shopping spot.

At the scene, police spotted a man recording a video footage of a woman who was wearing a short skirt. The officers then stopped the suspect and checked his belongings. In his digital camera and mobiles, the police found photographs and video clips of women upskirts.

The man was promptly arrested and identified as Mr. Suwit Laisema, 44, a resident of Bang Krasor District, Nonthaburi province. He admitted to police that he usually uses his camera to take photographs and videos of women wearing short skirts.

He had committed these acts in crowded area such as Major Cineplex Pinklao, Central Pinklao, Wan Lang market, and Taling Chan market.

Mr. Suwit told police that he would use the series of videos and photographs to masturbate, but he insisted that he did not distribute the footages by any means. He claimed that his girlfriend does not have time for him, so he need other sources to help him release his sexual needs.

The police found 39 video clips on Mr. Suwit camera, and one video was a TV footage of Ms. Pitchyathan "Bright" Chandraputhi, a famous TV talk show host from Channel 3. Mr. Suwit confessed that he likes her a lot so he recorded footage of her from TV, particularly when she wore short skirts.

The police charged Mr. Suwit for public nuisance. If found guilty, he will serve 1 month in prison and pay 1,000 bahts fine maximum.

Source: http://www.khaosod.co.th/en/view_newsonline.php?newsid=TVRNM05EQTFNek0xT0E9PQ==

-- KHAOSOD English 2013-07-17

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why do they wear short skirts in the first place if they don't want to attract male attention - I can see no other reason for the attire? - Too attract males? Too look Sexy?

Not saying that it justify's his action.....however why wear them? smile.png

Lets be honest....on the escalator in Paragon or central world....don't tell me you haven't had a sly look?? wink.png

(Standby for Thai Visa sexist brigade attack)

Because it's hot?

sick bastards. today he will be filminh skirts, tml he would drugging girls, next week he would be a full blown rapist

Today you'll be posting libellous statements on TV, tomorrow you'll be slandering public officials.

Google..............'How not to triple post" biggrin.png

sick bastards. today he will be filminh skirts, tml he would drugging girls, next week he would be a full blown rapist

Today you'll be posting libellous statements on TV, tomorrow you'll be slandering public officials.

Google..............'How not to triple post" biggrin.png

I know...sorry.

Every time I clicked my back button it reposted. The post button should probably be enclosed in a <form> to stop that happening.

He was framed!!!! I'm sure he just gets nervous around girls and dropped his smartphone and it started recording by accident each time. If I was him I would sue the phone manufacturer due to the phone's case being slippery and starts recording video too easily...an obvious firmware glitch.

Edited by Pib

why do they wear short skirts in the first place if they don't want to attract male attention - I can see no other reason for the attire? - Too attract males? Too look Sexy?

I think it's called FASHION.

I think it's called FASHION.

Think it's also healthy to have very short skirts, have more air to keep things fresh.