People and their Pickups in Thailand (images)

Ron19

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

DSC08387.JPG

Ron can I offer some criticism/suggestion, please?

I don't know if that's local to you but a shot stood on the yellow line in the middle of the road as a centre line for the photo, as wide angle as you can get, showing part of the underneath of the tree canopies above and shooting an oncoming car in the distance.

Obviously taking care to watch your back etc...

Some thing draws me to the trees.

Edited by rhythmworx

DSC08387.JPG

Ron can I offer some criticism/suggestion, please?

I don't know if that's local to you but a shot stood on the yellow line in the middle of the road as a centre line for the photo, as wide angle as you can get, showing part of the underneath of the tree canopies above and shooting an oncoming car in the distance.

Obviously taking care to watch your back etc...

Some thing draws me to the trees.

Thanks very much for your comments,very much appreciated and welcome at any time.The unfortunate part about this spot is that it is on a very busy road in Ampur Phichai and not in the local village as well as that ,my wife was buying Durian right alongside of me.I would never have heard the end of it.I'll see if I can

go there alone one day to give it a go.

Is this the sort of shot you're suggesting ? (cropped off the other image)

DSC08387.jpg

@Ron, I was drawn to those trees as well.

I think it's nice to experiment, allyways. By really looking at other photo's I discovered many things I never saw before because of my untrained eye. I am eager to train it because I want to see what else I missed in that hidden world. It's beautiful.

In comparison with this awkward crop I try to draw your attention away from my real subject towards the street to mislead you for a second.

15000120482_fcb0a70514_b.jpg

Edited by Dancealot