EPL Prediction Competition League predictions for the League

MrRed

Option for EPL Comp additional points  

23 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This is to be added to the Comp at the end of the season.....therefore keeping the comp alive even if you are a 100 points behind you may still have a chance.

10 points for each correct position/prediction made if all seven are correct a total of 140 points is awarded.....it would add something to the competition and keep the interest even for the folks that are trailing (smokie)

This thread will be a sticky so that all participants can see at the start of the season and through the season what each others league predictions are.

My predictions for the comp are....

1 Man United

2 Chelsea

3 Man city

4 Arsenal

18 Cardiff

19 Cyrstal Palace

20 Hull

Regards all smile.png

Again you have to get all 7 places spot on to get the 140 points if one is out then you can gain a 10 point for each other correct position/prediction.

• Like 1

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just thinking Red. Should I add a poll to this? Some may and some may not want this addition to the comp. So we could leave it up to the majority. Thoughts.

Ok mate can you do that?

Edited by MrRed

Saturday August 10th to be fair to MrBojangles for all finishing league predictions.The week before we have to start submitting for the weekly comp.

My Birthday. (True)

Chelsea 4- Truly Asia 1.

Cheers kkk

I think that is fair do's mate.

The only reason i thought of the idea is it gives even those that fall off with a chance to still be in the competition and still predict....what happens if some start lagging behind is they give up and stop sending the predictions in.

Also as it is a Premier League prediction comp then why not have everybody's final top 4 and bottom 3 predictions involved as well!

Change can be better biggrin.png and the points if all 7 predictions are correct 140 will be deserved and could make a difference like i say if you only get 6 positions correct then you get 10 points a place 60 pionts ..dead simple really and will also keep the banter about the comp going over the season.

Lets be honest the comp could be more interesting with this addition and add to it only.

• Like 1

The only reason i thought of the idea is it gives even those that fall off with a chance to still be in the competition and still predict....what happens if some start lagging behind is they give up and stop sending the predictions in.

Also as it is a Premier League prediction comp then why not have everybody's final top 4 and bottom 3 predictions involved as well!

Change can be better biggrin.png and the points if all 7 predictions are correct 140 will be deserved and could make a difference like i say if you only get 6 positions correct then you get 10 points a place 60 pionts ..dead simple really and will also keep the banter about the comp going over the season.

Lets be honest the comp could be more interesting with this addition and add to it only.

Can I clarify if this new bit will also apply to the Dosh league?

Pete

Pete

Yes mate

I think it is clear that the majority are up for it.

I will openly ask MrBojangles to create a thread which all entries can post there selections in,everyone will have up until midnight Thai time August 17th to post there predictions for the FINAL LEAGUE POSITIONS see below...

Name

Again the points will be added to the main competition at the end of the last round of matches when the final placings are known.

Points awarded are........ any placing correct :10 points so if you get 6 correct you will be added 60 points to your final score however if you predict all seven placings spot on you will receive 140 points as a bonus.

Any questions just ask.

Be nice if we could have a half way through the season standings prediction, keep it interesting for the likes of Smokes wink.png

Don't think that will make much difference Bob as Smokes will as usual be 3rd - Bottom that is giggle.gif above Alfie and someone else who has stopped predicting biggrin.png

BTbiggrin.png

Be nice if we could have a half way through the season standings prediction, keep it interesting for the likes of Smokes wink.png

Fair point.

A new manager at united after Christmas could change the second half.

• Like 1

Don't think that will make much difference Bob as Smokes will as usual be 3rd - Bottom that is giggle.gif above Alfie and someone else who has stopped predicting biggrin.png

BTbiggrin.png

laugh.png

Pete

Yes mate

Sorry Guys but I am going to drop out as well. My "personal" opinion (and not a direct criticism) is that it seems crazy that someone could "drop out" near the end of the competition yet still win it with their "Lottery" entry.

Seems a shame that this was added AFTER we signed up.

Pete