Crocodile trainer receives 30 stitches after being bitten on head by croc: Thailand

webfact

Why every one posts comment on him do any one have courage to put his hear in crocs mouth let us appriciate his skill rather than discuss i hope no one is offended, let us think he earns his bread by doing his skill let us praise his courage for survival he is doing this may Budha Bless him and hope to perform one more time Good Luck man.

Do not get Dis appointed by such things get back to work .

Sorry, but I don't think it is courageous!

It is utterly stupid!

And by the way: what are these shows for anyways?

Why isn't it enough, to just have a croc- zoo, showing these animals in a nature- like environment and teach folks about them?

No...it has to be a circus, with guys wresteling crocs and putting their head in their fangs!

If you play with fire, you get burned!

Periode!

• Like 2

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why every one posts comment on him do any one have courage to put his hear in crocs mouth let us appriciate his skill rather than discuss i hope no one is offended, let us think he earns his bread by doing his skill let us praise his courage for survival he is doing this may Budha Bless him and hope to perform one more time Good Luck man.

It is utterly stupid!

And by the way: what are these shows for anyways?

Why isn't it enough, to just have a croc- zoo, showing these animals in a nature- like environment and teach folks about them?

No...it has to be a circus, with guys wresteling crocs and putting their head in their fangs!

If you play with fire, you get burned!

Periode!

agreed. I like to think a zoo is there to help the wild (if poss) get back to their habitat. If not exhibit it, show it, to educate especially young kids how precious wild animals are. Adding they should ONLY be kept in zoo conditions favourable to their own or as near as you can provide, it will never be perfect but make them happy.

Customers are needed to be educated and provide for the upkeep of the animals and keepers.

All this show for big money in mind should be outlawed.

This show runs several times a day. I saw it a few years ago. My wife says she has heard of many trainers bitten this way and its common to hear about it. Some Farang got this on their phone and it went viral around the global news. Thats what people like to see. Actually the show was entertaining and appreciated. There is an obvious technique to this but went wrong this time. As usual the trainer is ok but more cautious next time. If you have some time to spare and a few baht take the wife and kids to see the show. I think there are several such places in Thailand. One near Pattaya and one outside of BKK that I know of.

I have heard that the crocs are drugged but just hearsay.

This show runs several times a day. I saw it a few years ago. My wife says she has heard of many trainers bitten this way and its common to hear about it. Some Farang got this on their phone and it went viral around the global news. Thats what people like to see. Actually the show was entertaining and appreciated. There is an obvious technique to this but went wrong this time. As usual the trainer is ok but more cautious next time. If you have some time to spare and a few baht take the wife and kids to see the show. I think there are several such places in Thailand. One near Pattaya and one outside of BKK that I know of.

I have heard that the crocs are drugged but just hearsay.

...and that is only one of the many reasons, NOT to take the wife and kids to see it!

Even my four year old knows .....

Never smile at a crocodile

No, you can't get friendly with a crocodile

Don't be taken in by his welcome grin

He's imagining how well you'd fit within his skin!

[Disney - Peter Pan]

It is utterly stupid!

The two aren't mutually exclusive though, are they?