Khon Kaen Man Kills Ladyboy After She 'Touches His Penis'

Lite Beer

Yes some claim Isaan is the real Thailand, do tell the difference living outside tourist area's to living inside tourist area's?

Is there anything else besides prices? people do not speak Thai? or perhaps drive on the other side of the road? walk on their heads?

I have lived in BKK for 5 years previously, been around Thailand and the only difference i see is pollution levels, number of cars and people on the streets.

I dont live in Isarn, I live outside BKK.

If you lived in BKK for 5 years then you would see the difference between Pattaya and the rest of Thailand. I don't need to explain it most of us see it those who don't cant be helped.

I would say the demography of Pattaya is totally different, and the people flocking too it also not the nicest there are. In general I find the Thais outside of Pattaya much more polite and nice probably because they haven't been abused by foreigners that much plus bad people like living there to rip others off.

I beg to differ, despite what you like to believe, it is not different and people who moved to Pattaya are not different people, but same people that lived in BKK or Isaan or anywhere else for that matter.

Those people did not fall from the sky, they did not develop specific personality due to air or drinking water.

Those who you seem to despise live right next to you. The only difference is while they living next to you, they somewhat shy to show their true colors, but more relaxed to "shine" in the city where no one knows them.

Naturally if you come from a small village, you would "believe" people in your village i really nice, because they have to be nice, its a small village.

Welcome to the big world, where people do not change with the change of address, they only show more of who they always were.

I also never said you lived in Isaan, i said many claim Isaan is real Thailand.

Of course you beg to differ, but I am right.

Demographics are different over there because of the night life service life. You attract a certain crowd with that. You can try to argue till your blue in the face but its a fact.

Also the more contact with rude foreigners you get the worse they get.

But I am not going to agrue with someone who does not understand logic and is as stuborn as you Ill give up

“Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.”

Naturally you right, because after all,you said so

• Replies 676
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ladyboys are not gay. I don't know which gay bars you go to but ladyboys don't typically frequent gay bars. They want a STRAIGHT man. They don't want gay sex. They don't want to "give it" to the man they are with or have anything done with their penis (if they have one)

Wildly off topic here,

But could you explain to me how two guys, both having a penis, and neither having a vagina, can do anything with each other that doesn't count as gay sex? Even if one of them is dressed as a woman. Just wondering you understand.

A ladyboy and a man do not have gay sex. It is one way (555). The man has sex with the woman (ladyboy). The man does not have anything to do with the ladyboys member (if they still have one). SHe is not "Just dressed as a woman". It is the whole package. Not just an act. This is who they really believe they are.

I have dated a ladyboy (no not a bar girl) She was pre-op. (she couldn't afford an operation yet as she is a student). I know it's difficult to understand because I didn't understand it when I first came here. But gay sex is sex with a man. Doing stuff to each others members. Believe me I was paranoid that I would accidentally see her member and never be able to look at her the same way again.Because of the hormones she took, she told me it was reduced to nearly nothing. Her breasts were small but not much smaller than a typical thai/ asian lady.

Maybe TMI but that was my experience.

A man has sex with a man but its not gay?

Its the whole package? yeah the package includes penis and ballsw00t.gif

I believe its called being gay in the closet or denial, as long as eyes see something that resembles a female, it must be a female,thumbsup.gif

And that is fine, there is no problem with that, but please do not tell GENUINLY straight men that having sex with another men is not gayblink.png

Sad you can't think outside of the box too. Not everything is cut (555) and dry. Not everything is black and white. She is a woman. It's exactly like saying having sex with a straight woman is gay. That's really what you are saying. You just can't see it. I think it's amusing actually.

Stupid and stupid

Stupid to take someone's life for something so silly

Stupid to try to touch "penis" and flirt with a straight man

Why do not ladyboys understand that NOT all men want to sleep with other man?

Ladyboys never seem to hang around gay bars, but always around straight men bars.

I know you're just trolling because I expect someone to be educated making comments on here . biggrin.png 5555.

But just for your reference.:

Straight men DO like ladyboys. Straight men like ladyboys because they (generally) look like a beautiful woman. Not a gay man. Many ladyboys are much more FEMININE that many butch type thai ladys that don't bother to wear make up or shave their legs etc.

Ladyboys are not gay. I don't know which gay bars you go to but ladyboys don't typically frequent gay bars. They want a STRAIGHT man. They don't want gay sex. They don't want to "give it" to the man they are with or have anything done with their penis (if they have one)

I know it's not easy to understand but they truly believe the were born in the wrong body. You can't understand this (nor can I) because we are not in their situation. I think to talk down upon them is very sad and usually it's some alcoholic old, bald, fat slob who a ladyboy wouldn't go near anyway.

I hope this clears things for you.

You are under some delusion that straight man like men?

Ladyboys are men who like men, but are not gay? so would they be straight then? since straight men in your delusional world like men

Many ladyboys are feminine? they have a PENIS and TESTICLES, what is so feminine about having male gentiles?

Why do not you carry on convincing yourself you not gay and keep on having sexual relations with feminine malesthumbsup.gif

Like I said. I had the same mindset as you. I even asked many people if I liked a ladyboy did that mean I was gay? All Thai people (ALL) said No. Of course not. LIke I was ting tong for asking that.

Where you are wrong is ladyboys are not men. They are women. Yeah if you want to pull down their pants, they might have a surprise there. But we are human and we can evolve our thinking about what is what? "I think therefore I am"

Some people are stuck in their own realities and do not want to think that someone can be different than the norm and still be normal. Evolve and adapt my friend or you're gonna be left behind.

cheesy.gifclap2.gif

You even asked Thai people and they all said NOclap2.gif

In that case, they must be right, and you are NOT gay

OH but wait, Thai people also think Toyota is Thai so i guess it must be thenthumbsup.gif

Oh they also think foreign food tastes bad, so i guess it must also be so

And finally, they think all foreigners are rich, so we must be.

Despite what you like to convince yourself that ladyboys are not men, they ARE in fact men, whatever excuses you like to make up and present are just that-excuses to justify it to yourself or to make yourself feel better.

Ladyboy was born as a male, has all male organs and hence is a male. The sooner you realize it the sooner you will stop lying to yourself.

As for evolving an adapting, you should take your own advise, admit to yourself you prefer men and be gay and happycoffee1.gif

• Like 2

Stupid and stupid

Stupid to take someone's life for something so silly

Stupid to try to touch "penis" and flirt with a straight man

Why do not ladyboys understand that NOT all men want to sleep with other man?

Ladyboys never seem to hang around gay bars, but always around straight men bars.

I know you're just trolling because I expect someone to be educated making comments on here . biggrin.png 5555.

But just for your reference.:

Straight men DO like ladyboys. Straight men like ladyboys because they (generally) look like a beautiful woman. Not a gay man. Many ladyboys are much more FEMININE that many butch type thai ladys that don't bother to wear make up or shave their legs etc.

I know it's not easy to understand but they truly believe the were born in the wrong body. You can't understand this (nor can I) because we are not in their situation. I think to talk down upon them is very sad and usually it's some alcoholic old, bald, fat slob who a ladyboy wouldn't go near anyway.

I hope this clears things for you.

You are under some delusion that straight man like men?

Ladyboys are men who like men, but are not gay? so would they be straight then? since straight men in your delusional world like men

Many ladyboys are feminine? they have a PENIS and TESTICLES, what is so feminine about having male gentiles?

Why do not you carry on convincing yourself you not gay and keep on having sexual relations with feminine malesthumbsup.gif

Like I said. I had the same mindset as you. I even asked many people if I liked a ladyboy did that mean I was gay? All Thai people (ALL) said No. Of course not. LIke I was ting tong for asking that.

Where you are wrong is ladyboys are not men. They are women. Yeah if you want to pull down their pants, they might have a surprise there. But we are human and we can evolve our thinking about what is what? "I think therefore I am"

Some people are stuck in their own realities and do not want to think that someone can be different than the norm and still be normal. Evolve and adapt my friend or you're gonna be left behind.

You can make up whatever perception you think about it.

Maybe it's better to say that liking lady boys is it's own unique sexual attraction, but I would suggest that it isn't something that is a part of being straight.

It is to me a subset of bisexuality.

• Like 1

Sad you can't think outside of the box too. Not everything is cut (555) and dry. Not everything is black and white. She is a woman. It's exactly like saying having sex with a straight woman is gay. That's really what you are saying. You just can't see it. I think it's amusing actually.

Well, lets see

A human being has a penis, that would be a male.

Lets look outside of the box, human being has a penis, that would be a male

Lets put few more boxes, there is still a penis and still a male.

He is not a woman and will never be a woman and even after he cuts penis off, he still remains a man, just with few female copy parts

What is amusing is your self denial, but do not let me spoil it for you:thumbsup:

• Like 2

Some people clearly have a vested interest in stating unequivocally that having relations with a ladyboy is gay sex.

The people who have sex with ladyboys don't care what you think.

Some people refute this stating that they enjoy ladyboys but are straight. They have good reason to do so.

The reason is that behind the male/macho assertions that you ' are gay ' hides a threat and an implicit insult.

Gay men and women 'have' to be accepted by all of society (even the knuckle draggers) because of political correctness but LADYBOYS/TRANSGENDERS and the men/people/creatures who love them DO not; they are a new breed of pervert in some people's book (some on this forum) and the feelings RUN HIGH don't they.

A huge Texan I worked with told me a story about a ladyboy who 'fooled' his friend and said that he would have slapped her all over the room.

I asked him what he was scared of and he exploded telling me that that was an excuse used by pinkos and faggots to explain why real men hated fags and if anyone said that to him he would slap them over the room as well. I said, 'but I just did say that to you, I repeat, what are you scared of'?

He left the room. I realised he had issues and I should leave him be.

There is no reason to be angry, just live and let live . . . . .ladyboys are a phenomenom and thank God for that.

Some hookers can be annoying and forward but just be firm and polite. They are no more theives or drug users than female hookers but the police pick on them first whenever there is a crack down as they are more visible than women and despite first appearances Thailand is not as tolerant under the surface as it appears.

Some info:

Most ladyboys begin taking hormones (oral female contraceptive pills) before puberty therefore they never become men (in the fullest sense of the word) they often take two or more a day but have periods of not taking them too as they know the harm they can do to their bodies.

Many ladyboys are 'tops' if they are not too severely affected by the hormones and they like to fuc_k men. Many are not disgusted by their penises.

Older ladyboys often go back to their home town whether they worked as hookers, receptionists or shop assistents they probably came to Bangkok to work so when they have enough money or are homesick they go back to their home and often reduce the hormones as they get older but still remain feminine in appearance. They are all different though.

Personally, I am straight. WHY? Because I am attracted to beautiful girls and I do not care what they have between their legs . . .I discovered that a penis is not gonna halt or even slow down my libido.

I am not attracted to men or women who look like men, even a little bit, BUT a man who looks exactly like a stunning girl . . . .penis or not . . .I don't care because I am all man! 555

Only a gay man would not be attracted to a ladyboy but hey, that's just my opinion.

Now if you want to consider me gay, that's ok, what's wrong with being gay?

But if you want to use that term in proving some point about your own masculinity or to insult me . . . . . better keep moving.

Likewise, if you want to use a label to determine on my behalf where my sexuality lays . . . back off, it's my choice not yours, Darwin's or the Churches!

If you have nothing to prove why would you feel compelled to either label me 'gay' or refer to a ladyboy as 'he'?

'What are you scared of, huh?'

Edited by cheyenne
  • Like 1

Wildly off topic here,

But could you explain to me how two guys, both having a penis, and neither having a vagina, can do anything with each other that doesn't count as gay sex? Even if one of them is dressed as a woman. Just wondering you understand.

A ladyboy and a man do not have gay sex. It is one way (555). The man has sex with the woman (ladyboy). The man does not have anything to do with the ladyboys member (if they still have one). SHe is not "Just dressed as a woman". It is the whole package. Not just an act. This is who they really believe they are.

I have dated a ladyboy (no not a bar girl) She was pre-op. (she couldn't afford an operation yet as she is a student). I know it's difficult to understand because I didn't understand it when I first came here. But gay sex is sex with a man. Doing stuff to each others members. Believe me I was paranoid that I would accidentally see her member and never be able to look at her the same way again.Because of the hormones she took, she told me it was reduced to nearly nothing. Her breasts were small but not much smaller than a typical thai/ asian lady.

Maybe TMI but that was my experience.

A man has sex with a man but its not gay?

Its the whole package? yeah the package includes penis and ballsw00t.gif

I believe its called being gay in the closet or denial, as long as eyes see something that resembles a female, it must be a female,thumbsup.gif

And that is fine, there is no problem with that, but please do not tell GENUINLY straight men that having sex with another men is not gayblink.png

Sexuality is not black and white.

It's 2013. How are you having problems with this?

• Like 1

Sexuality is not black and white.

It's 2013. How are you having problems with this?

For sexually confused people clearly it is not, for most others it's pretty straight forward.

Man with man is gay,man with man or woman is bisexual , man with man dressed as a woman either gay, bisexual or confused or possibly in denial.

Edited by lemoncake

Hmmmm..... If I am having sex with someone who genuinely believes they are an

alien, do that mean I am actually having sex with an alien?? Short answer, no.

Reality exists by itself, and your beliefs are only real to YOU.

So if you are having anal sex with a lady boy, and there is a penis dangling

in front, you need to either face the reality of what you are doing, or at

a minimum, face the possibility you may have some gay tendencies... :-)

• Like 2

Hmmmm..... If I am having sex with someone who genuinely believes they are an

alien, do that mean I am actually having sex with an alien?? Short answer, no.

Reality exists by itself, and your beliefs are only real to YOU.

So if you are having anal sex with a lady boy, and there is a penis dangling

in front, you need to either face the reality of what you are doing, or at

a minimum, face the possibility you may have some gay tendencies... :-)

From what I read in a previous post in this thread about the hormones, it was made clear that there is nothing " dangling " anymore in front that is visible from behind biggrin.png

Oh there are dangly bits . . . even hormone use does not eradicate them and what's more they are pretty active unless she is so sexually zoned out it's like treading a dead worm . . . .and who wants that? You may as well bang a woman!!! 555

Because gay men are much less likely to be sexually be into people presenting as WOMEN than straight men. Duh!

RIP to the murder victim.

There is no excuse.

Not sure where you hang around, but straight man do not get sexually involved with other man, hence why they are straight man.unless mislead or inexperienced to spot a man in frock.

A straight man does not get involved with other men ????????? who told you that, or do you not want to realize -Example countless married lorry drivers in the UK, drive down to or through London area. Missing from home a day or two===pick up boys in London for a Quickie... countless straight men pick up other men in toilets,

some people cannot see wood for trees. ask gay men if all their encounters are gay---no way would be the answer.---Get about a bit, not just assume.

Nonsense..if they're straight then they're not picking up men; they like poon tang and they'd be picking up women...how can you distort that? If they're picking up men, they're gay. Both, then they're bi.

Edited by gemini81
  • Like 1

As far as I can see, there are 3 "contributors" on this thread, who really have made up their mind (or are to ignorant, stupid or what else) to learn anything and LET IT GO!

Mind you, lemoncake, Eyeswideopen (really? But mindwideshut, i guess) and anotheroneamerican: the topic of this thread is a person who got shot by another person, for touching a penis.

1) No one cares, if you think a ladyboy is a he or a she. THEY think/feel/want to be seen as they are a she. And that is IT!

You also want to be seen as intelligent human beings and...well...

2) No one cares, if you think men who F@#$ ladyboys are gay, bi or what- the -hell- ever. NO ONE CARES what you think! Really!

3) For the subject in the OP it also does not matter one bit, if 1%, 12% or 100% of ladyboys still have their Johnny or a vagina.

4) ...neither does almost any other point you are trying to make about your personal perception of ladyboys (or Pattaya...or gay-sex)...

You have hi-jacked the subject for your totally uninteresting, subjective, intolerant views on other people and their way to live or their mindset.

You have hi- jacked the subject, to accuse people of being overly tolerant to ladyboys, because most of us would totally tolerate a woman being groped, which is total BS.

Here is my question to you: if we were talking about a woman (hooker or not, under the influence of alcohol or not...) being on that bike, groping his penis and getting shot for that unspeakable crime...would you make a statement about her being a "dirty" prostitute and therefor, it would make the crime somehow less heinous?

I find it always amusing (in a very scary way) that in the 21st century, gay- or ladyboy- subjects still draw that kind of attention by people like you.

You should feel ashamed!

Yet again you have completely misunderstood most peoples posts.

The discussion is about the unfortunate consequences of the crime of 'sexual battery' ending in a murder.

In many countries of the world the murder would have been judged in some ways justified and the victim to have been partly responsible for his murder. (I'm not sure I agree, just saying how it is)

Furthermore, the arising 'off topic' discussion on ladyboy sex, I don't see posters vilifying any gays, bisexuals or ladyboys. It's a discussion on can two men have straight (heterosexual) sex with each other. The answer being no.

To sum up, I think Monty Python gave a very good answer, without any hate involved in the discussion.

Edited by AnotherOneAmerican
  • Like 1

As far as I can see, there are 3 "contributors" on this thread, who really have made up their mind (or are to ignorant, stupid or what else) to learn anything and LET IT GO!

Mind you, lemoncake, Eyeswideopen (really? But mindwideshut, i guess) and anotheroneamerican: the topic of this thread is a person who got shot by another person, for touching a penis.

1) No one cares, if you think a ladyboy is a he or a she. THEY think/feel/want to be seen as they are a she. And that is IT!

2) No one cares, if you think men who F@#$ ladyboys are gay, bi or what- the -hell- ever. NO ONE CARES what you think! Really!

3) For the subject in the OP it also does not matter one bit, if 1%, 12% or 100% of ladyboys still have their Johnny or a vagina.

4) ...neither does almost any other point you are trying to make about your personal perception of ladyboys (or Pattaya...or gay-sex)...

You have hi-jacked the subject for your totally uninteresting, subjective, intolerant views on other people and their way to live or their mindset.

You have hi- jacked the subject, to accuse people of being overly tolerant to ladyboys, because most of us would totally tolerate a woman being groped, which is total BS.

Here is my question to you: if we were talking about a woman (hooker or not, under the influence of alcohol or not...) being on that bike, groping his penis and getting shot for that unspeakable crime...would you make a statement about her being a "dirty" prostitute and therefor, it would make the crime somehow less heinous?

I find it always amusing (in a very scary way) that in the 21st century, gay- or ladyboy- subjects still draw that kind of attention by people like you.

You should feel ashamed!

The discussion is about the unfortunate consequences of the crime of 'sexual battery' ending in a murder.

In many countries of the world the murder would have been judged in some ways justified and the victim to have been partly responsible for his murder. (I'm not sure I agree, just saying how it is)

Furthermore, the arising 'off topic' discussion on ladyboy sex, I don't see posters vilifying any gays, bisexuals or ladyboys. It's a discussion on can two men have straight (heterosexual) sex with each other. The answer being no.

To sum up, I think Monty Python gave a very good answer, without any hate involved in the discussion.

You are really not getting it, huh?!

I am not high so at all, but I do live outside the tourist area's and sex centers. I can understand that one living in Pattaya would have a different perceptive.But I know for a fact Thailand is bigger as Pattaya.

Yes some claim Isaan is the real Thailand, do tell the difference living outside tourist area's to living inside tourist area's?

Is there anything else besides prices? people do not speak Thai? or perhaps drive on the other side of the road? walk on their heads?

I have lived in BKK for 5 years previously, been around Thailand and the only difference i see is pollution levels, number of cars and people on the streets.

I dont live in Isarn, I live outside BKK. 

If you lived in BKK for 5 years then you would see the difference between Pattaya and the rest of Thailand. I don't need to explain it most of us see it  those who don't cant be helped.

I would say the demography of Pattaya is totally different, and the people flocking too it also not the nicest there are. In general I find the Thais outside of Pattaya much more polite and nice probably because they haven't been abused by foreigners that much plus bad people like living there to rip others off. 

Pattaya lures the worst of Thai society, including thieves, scammers, prostitutes, general criminals, and layabouts looking for a quick buck. This is the men, women, and ladyboys. Of course Thais outside Pattaya are more polite.

Ones in Pattaya look at farang as prey.

Mix them with foreigners who in the most are either sex addicts, social misfits, criminals, mafia, and alcoholics and bingo look at the result.

Do is all a favour and stop comparing Pattaya ladyboys to the thousands of law abiding ones and ones with morals around the country.

You should feel ashamed!

Nice one on the Monty Python sketch, had not seen that before.

DocN, take a chill pill. As I stated several times, he/she/it

did not deserve to die for simply groping someone. Regarding being

off topic, I find it somewhat absurd when people are posting that when a man is having sex with another man, that is somehow not gay sex.

Again, the story of The Emperor's Clothes springs to mind. As you wish something, that does not make it so.....Regarding your lack of interest in my point of view, no problem, as I am pretty sure I can get past the emotionally crushing aspect of that rejection. Either go away and not read it, or block me. Easy !!!! :-) Also live by your own sword. If you feel so much everybody should be so tolerant, then perhaps you should be tolerant of my view as well.

DocN...

"You have hi- jacked the subject, to accuse people of being overly tolerant to ladyboys, because most of us would totally tolerate a woman being groped, which is total BS."

Huhhh ??? Cannot recall anybody advocating that viewpoint. If you walk up to a Thai woman and grab her crotch, if you are lucky you will get a slap, and if unlucky you will have a high heel stuck in the side of your head.

Edited by EyesWideOpen
  • Like 1

You should feel ashamed!

While what Belle did was wrong it was by no means sexual battery. She died for her mistake, please don't try to make her crime appear worse than it was.

While what Belle did was wrong it was by no means sexual battery. She died for her mistake, please don't try to make her crime appear worse than it was.

The crime of groping a persons sexual parts through clothing is defined as 'sexual battery' in most US states.

http://www.legis.state.la.us/lss/lss.asp?doc=78532

Sentence is imprisonment of not more than 10 years or 25 years in case of a minor.

The crime of groping a persons sexual parts through clothing is defined as 'sexual battery' in most US states.

Sentence is imprisonment of not more than 10 years or 25 years in case of a minor.

It wasn't sexual battery and you know it.

I have stated the legal definition, and linked you to the LA state statute.

I personally think the statute is harsh, but my opinion was not asked when the law was written.

I personally think the statute is harsh, but my opinion was not asked when the law was written.

Usually if you think the law is wrong or harsh you say so, you know that what Belle did wasn't sexual battery or violent. It was wrong, she should have been prosecuted, but come on, it wasn't sexual battery.

Usually if you think the law is wrong or harsh you say so, you know that what Belle did wasn't sexual battery or violent. It was wrong, she should have been prosecuted, but come on, it wasn't sexual battery.

The crime 'Sexual battery' is about consent, nothing to do with violence.

The definition is exact, and from it's wording, I would say deliberately designed to include 'penis groping'.

Are you trying to suggest rape would be OK, if there was no violence involved? (drunk, drugged, asleep)

Of course not, sexual crimes are primarily about consent.

The crime 'Sexual battery' is about consent, nothing to do with violence.

The definition is exact, and from it's wording, I would say deliberately designed to include 'penis groping'.

Are you trying to suggest rape would be OK, if there was no violence involved? (drunk, drugged, asleep)

Of course not, sexual crimes are primarily about consent.

Rape is violence. Only an idiot would suggest otherwise.

Funny thing about you is last week you were saying the up skirt photographer guy had done nothing that wrong and should only be fined 500 baht. Didn't seem too concerned about consent then.

Edited by Bluespunk