Khon Kaen Man Kills Ladyboy After She 'Touches His Penis'

Lite Beer

• Replies 676
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, attitudes lead up to this kind of thing. It is your paradigm that being touched through your pants is "serious sexual assault"

Try walking up to a uniformed police woman in the states and rub her vagina through her pants.

Subsequently, see if the judge considers it 'serious sexual assault', I guessing yes.

Not the same.

Shades of gray dude, shades of gray.

Funny how you keep using the woman example and now its a cop too.

Well, it wasnt.

It was a Thai guy on a motorcycle--in Thailand?

Have you ever actually left Texas BTW?

Hard to believe you actually travel.

Ladyboys don't consider themselves men.

It is again irrelevant what lady boy considers, it's what others consider that makes the difference ,

Just because I consider myself being a royalty it does not mean others would see or treat me as one

Really, the ladyboys opinion doesn't count, but yours does? How does that work then?

• Like 1

It is again irrelevant what lady boy considers, it's what others consider that makes the difference ,

Just because I consider myself being a royalty it does not mean others would see or treat me as one

If someone starts barking and considers himself to be a dog - the pc activist crowd here would surely claim he must be a dog.

You mean the same activists who also claim to speak Fluent Thai and be married to hi-so lawyers?biggrin.png

Ladyboys don't consider themselves men.

Really, the ladyboys opinion doesn't count, but yours does? How does that work then?

Ohh pretty easy, i am not the one looking for them, so yes my opinion outweighs one of a ladyboy

Ohh pretty easy, i am not the one looking for them, so yes my opinion outweighs one of a ladyboy

Wrong

The Law does not think that death is the appropriate penalty for the offense. But, then perhaps you believe in Sharia?

Actually, the law does not consider that death is the appropriate penalty for any offence.

(Including mass torture and murder of a school full of children or hospital full of babies)

Edited by AnotherOneAmerican

A name or nickname taken by an individual does not necessarily command a given type of treatment.

I will accept someone's nickname as King, and use it. I might not treat that person as a king, as suggested.

If that is the name taken by an individual, fine with me.

A girlfriend 2 years ago was named "Wan". I did use her name Wan, but hey, "Sweet" was the last thing she was....

A name or nickname taken by an individual does not necessarily command a given type of treatment.

I will accept someone's nickname as King, and use it. I might not treat that person as a king, as suggested.

If that is the name taken by an individual, fine with me.

A girlfriend 2 years ago was named "Wan". I did use her name Wan, but hey, "Sweet" was the last thing she was....

May be it was One not Wan, as in she is the only ONE and is ONE that matterstongue.png

Wrong

Because you said so?

Nope, just my opinion. You are though.

And your opinion matters? why?

Does it matter? It's my opinion and that's all there is, I hold it to be true and others can agree or disagree but it doesn't make it any less true to me. Just as a ladyboy can call themselves as she if that is how they consider themselves. I don't understand why others cannot accept their right to consider themselves not to be male.

Edited by Bluespunk

Don't know why this article keeps referring to the khatoey as a 'she'. They are men.

Does it really matter. She is dead because of macho ego BS. if a ladyboy wants to be called she, who gives a flying f@#%

No He is dead because He sexually assaulted to wrong guy

The Law does not think that death is the appropriate penalty for the offense. But, then perhaps you believe in Sharia?

You lost me. I definitely do not believe in Sharia law nor do I believe in the death penalty. Also I do not believe that the guy should have been shot and the other guy should be charged with murder.

@KuhnPaen

"A woman getting assaulted is not legally the same as a man."

I hate to inform you that you are totally wrong.

As a serving police officer I can tell you 110% it is exactly the same, the law does not discriminate between the sexes.

Under Thai law?

Fair call I'll give you that onethumbsup.gif

@KuhnPaen

As a serving police officer I can tell you 110% it is exactly the same, the law does not discriminate between the sexes.

And I 110% call BS on that. As a cop you know that your whole job is shades of gray. You know dam_n well that if a drunk guy came up to you and told you he got his junk grabbed by a girl, that you would probably say congratulations. If not you--then one of your partners. On the other hand, if a 9 year old girl said that? You would probably taser the guy or worse.

The "eyes of the law" is you and your judgment call. There is spirit and letter of the law.

That of course would depend. Are you a Hollywood cop or a small town sheriff? Because, yeah, there's a big difference in how those eyes of the law see.

And I train police officers so I understand your job. I have family and friends that are cops too. No disrespect to your profession intended.

Edited by KuhnPaen

@KuhnPaen

And I 110% call BS on that. As a cop you know that your whole job is shades of gray. You know dam_n well that if a drunk guy came up to you and told you he got his junk grabbed by a girl, that you would probably say congratulations. If not you--then one of your partners. On the other hand, if a 9 year old girl said that? You would probably taser the guy or worse.

The "eyes of the law" is you and your judgment call. There is spirit and letter of the law.

That of course would depend. Are you a Hollywood cop or a small town sheriff? Because, yeah, there's a big difference in how those eyes of the law see.

And I train police officers so I understand your job. I have family and friends that are cops too. No disrespect to your profession intended.

You train police officerscheesy.gif and i wrestle with lionsw00t.gif

IF a drunk man goes up to police officer and/or police station and says a female grabbed his cock and he wants to press charges, police officer by law obliged to take down the report and evidence and take it from there.

But you keep on training the police officers, while speaking fluent Thai, Got to love the keyboard expertscheesy.gif

There are a lot of off-topic, nonsensical posts here. It would be wise to stop while you are ahead.

This is a thread about someone who was killed. It's about the deceased. It's not about you.

• Like 2

Does it matter? It's my opinion and that's all there is, I hold it to be true and others can agree or disagree but it doesn't make it any less true to me. Just as a ladyboy can call themselves as she if that is how they consider themselves. I don't understand why others cannot accept their right to consider themselves not to be male.

Well of course it does, because just few posts ago you were questioning why my opinion matters more than a ladyboy.

So now please be kind enough to explain why your opinion counts and matters over mine?

Ladyboy can call itself whatever it likes, and no one cares what they think,

They have a penis, they are men. How they feel and what they want is their problem and no one else's.

If you see a girl you like in the club, does it really matter what you want to do with her? what matters is if she wants to do it with you.

NO different to you wanting to pick up a lesbian, only lesbian is not interested in men, she is interested in women.

I am interested in women, i am not interested in a man dressed as a woman, nor do i care what HE thinks or feels,, HE is a man.

Funny enough in the rest of the world, there so called ladyboys do not hang around straight clubs and do not try to grab every man's cock. while in Thailand for some crazy reason you think its acceptable and should be put in consideration

No, I was questioning your assumption that your opinion was more relevant than a ladyboys. I was questioning your assumption that because you disagree with the ladyboys view then they are wrong. You clearly don't like ladyboys and feel that their views are irrelevant. Why should it matter to you or me that they have a view of who they are and some want to be called she? Let them.

Human beings have the right to define their own sexuality and the pronoun to which they prefer to answer. Why don't you understand this. You are arguing semantics and coming down on the saide of an outmoded law whilst discussing the death of Belle. How sick is this, please someone tell me there is compassion left in the world. Some of the attitudes spewed forth here demonstrate why this GIRL was killed. Would he have done this if it was a man not a ladyboy or a woman touching his penis? Who knows but it still seems ladyboys are fair game to thai and farang alike.

And yes I do have a ladyboy girlfriend before you ask and am deeply saddened that this kind of thing still goes on. The next time you say, well, ladyboys are men, they should be referred to as such . . . . think about whether or not you would say the same thing to our faces . . . I think not.

Please, it's just common decency and respect for all people. She was a girl and will be missed by her mum and dad.

• Like 1

@KuhnPaen

You train police officerscheesy.gif and i wrestle with lionsw00t.gif

IF a drunk man goes up to police officer and/or police station and says a female grabbed his cock and he wants to press charges, police officer by law obliged to take down the report and evidence and take it from there.

But you keep on training the police officers, while speaking fluent Thai, Got to love the keyboard expertscheesy.gif

You train lions? That's interesting.

You are correct, they must take the report, but that is if the person wants to make the report, but most cops would prefer not to. In Los Angeles anyway.

And yes, I teach Muay Thai for a living and many of my clients are police officers. I also speak fluent Thai. Care to Skype with me and test my abilities?

You see, when you travel to Thailand several times a year, for over a decade, and take classes, and live in the boondocks, a make an effort to learn--a strange thing happens---you actually learn a language. Try it with your English.

Human beings have the right to define their own sexuality and the pronoun to which they prefer to answer. Why don't you understand this. You are arguing semantics and coming down on the saide of an outmoded law whilst discussing the death of Belle. How sick is this, please someone tell me there is compassion left in the world. Some of the attitudes spewed forth here demonstrate why this GIRL was killed. Would he have done this if it was a man not a ladyboy or a woman touching his penis? Who knows but it still seems ladyboys are fair game to thai and farang alike.

And yes I do have a ladyboy girlfriend before you ask and am deeply saddened that this kind of thing still goes on. The next time you say, well, ladyboys are men, they should be referred to as such . . . . think about whether or not you would say the same thing to our faces . . . I think not.

Please, it's just common decency and respect for all people. She was a girl and will be missed by her mum and dad.

+1

• Like 1

Well of course it does, because just few posts ago you were questioning why my opinion matters more than a ladyboy.

So now please be kind enough to explain why your opinion counts and matters over mine?

Ladyboy can call itself whatever it likes, and no one cares what they think,

They have a penis, they are men. How they feel and what they want is their problem and no one else's.

If you see a girl you like in the club, does it really matter what you want to do with her? what matters is if she wants to do it with you.

NO different to you wanting to pick up a lesbian, only lesbian is not interested in men, she is interested in women.

I am interested in women, i am not interested in a man dressed as a woman, nor do i care what HE thinks or feels,, HE is a man.

Funny enough in the rest of the world, there so called ladyboys do not hang around straight clubs and do not try to grab every man's cock. while in Thailand for some crazy reason you think its acceptable and should be put in consideration

No, I was questioning your assumption that your opinion was more relevant than a ladyboys. I was questioning your assumption that because you disagree with the ladyboys view then they are wrong. You clearly don't like ladyboys and feel that their views are irrelevant. Why should it matter to you or me that they have a view of who they are and some want to be called she? Let them.

Exactly the point, he wants to be called a SHE, but others see him as a HE, perhaps because he is a HE, and only a SHE in his own opinion

• Like 1

@KuhnPaen

If someone came to me to report a sexual assault I would definitely investigate it, no matter how I thought of it and I would treat all the same. I am not about to handover my house and 1st born if the guy wants to make a complaint that I simply laughed him off. A sexual assault is not considered a minor offence where I come from. If you train police officers then you have worked the streets and dealt with people from all walks of life, you would be well aware how a police station operates and the courts. You would be well aware that police operate impartially and without bias. You would also be well aware of the internal disciplinary action one will face for neglect.

You can say I am full of B/S if you want and I don't really care, I know my job 1st hand as a sworn operational member. The only civilian trainer we had was the public servant who taught typing or the other instructors were experienced operational members.

Edited by chooka
  • Like 1