Khon Kaen Man Kills Ladyboy After She 'Touches His Penis'

Lite Beer

Ladyboys never seem to hang around gay bars, but always around straight men bars.

Because gay men are much less likely to be sexually be into people presenting as WOMEN than straight men. Duh!

RIP to the murder victim.

There is no excuse.

This story is a little surprising to me.

Such "sexuality panic" violence is pretty common in macho type countries, but I think a bit rare in Thailand among Thais.

If fair is fair, then you must consider how gross sexual imposition can be painted with the dismissive label "sexuality panic" as though failing to concede to eccentric abherent behavior is somehow itself abnormal. You must consider how actions apply when the roles are reversed. Touch a woman's privates against her will and it can become attempted rape or assault and her lethal reaction might easily qualify as self defense.

• Replies 676
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While thinking that it is terrible that this poor sod got shot ,i personally prefere my ladies not to be men in a frock ,no matter how they feel about themselves ,,,,,,,or what they do to their bodies ,i would not want a "man' to touch my crown jewels.

• Like 1

@Chooka

What I said in another post was that he should have reported the sexual assault to the police. The guy would have been arrested charged faced a jail term and been placed on a sex offenders register.

I have even charged a person for touching a woman on the foot without consent and he now a registered sex offender. The offence can be committed against both sexes and not just against the female sex.

I'm not sure the police would've taken it that seriously tbh. Though it's right to be concerned about sexual assault - there are definitely lines that should be drawn - I just... well... I think the context and the power relationship has to be considered. Like in this case, most people would've considered an unwarranted advance a mere annoyance and awkwardly shrugged it off. I'm sure many people have been through similar situations (perhaps even considering it flattering at times) without shooting anyone. Anyway, touching a woman on the foot? Seriously? Obviously I don't know the full story. But again, someone being put on the sex offender's register for touching a woman's foot w/o consent seems absurd to me... what was he doing? stroking it? ...

Do you make advances to another by groping them? Subtle as a brick and twice as thick! That this is penalised by incarceration and being placed on a sex offender's register shows that many do not regard it as a "mere annoyance."

Though not mentioned, I have to wonder what was happening with other parts of the ladyboy's anatomy while number 3 on a bike seat.

Of course I don't advocate groping. On the other hand, I consider it w/r/t context and the spirit in which it was intended. I think I've prob. been groped by all 'three' sexes and not been too concerned within the limits of a drunken night out. Obviously under certain circumstances, and particularly if I were a female I'd very likely consider such acts very differently and worthy of criminal action. Again, me being playfully groped on a booze soaked evening is very different from a woman being groped, esp. persisently by someone that might have further malicious designs. If it became a nuisance and was clear that it was more than someone being a bit drunk and not knowing limits etc, then I'd taken further steps. I think that's reasonable isn't it? Sometimes you should give people the benefit of the doubt...

If you are that indiscriminate and lonely you might want to consider getting a pet. It could touch you too.

I was clearly talking about the reactions of MALES.

I don't recall before reading even one news story about such an incident (Thai on Thai) of sexual panic violence before this murder case.

Of course I'm sure there must be some minor violent incidents but they wouldn't make the news.

Another poster mentioned "macho" Thai male culture.

No, it is not macho in the same way as Latin American cultures.

[quote name="lemoncake"

A straight man does not get involved with other men ????????? who told you that, or do you not want to realize -Example countless married lorry drivers in the UK, drive down to or through London area. Missing from home a day or two===pick up boys in London for a Quickie... countless straight men pick up other men in toilets,

some people cannot see wood for trees. ask gay men if all their encounters are gay---no way would be the answer.---Get about a bit, not just assume.

Sorry do actually believe this bull, how was the years on the road as a trucker by the way?

Edited by luurts
  • Like 1

Don't know why this article keeps referring to the khatoey as a 'she'. They are men.

Simply because that is the way she wanted to be referred to. This is the way most Ladyboys want to be address so get over it!

• Like 1

Because gay men are much less likely to be sexually be into people presenting as WOMEN than straight men. Duh!

There is no excuse.

Not sure where you hang around, but straight man do not get sexually involved with other man, hence why they are straight man.unless mislead or inexperienced to spot a man in frock.

A straight man does not get involved with other men ????????? who told you that, or do you not want to realize -Example countless married lorry drivers in the UK, drive down to or through London area. Missing from home a day or two===pick up boys in London for a Quickie... countless straight men pick up other men in toilets,

some people cannot see wood for trees. ask gay men if all their encounters are gay---no way would be the answer.---Get about a bit, not just assume.

I am not sure that such activities would qualify these men as "straight".

They are not straight of course, not that it should matter until somebody's rationalization and justification in lieu of facing their own homophobia tries to swear that the world is flat.

Danny Boniduci beat the tar out of a ladyboy in Phoenix Arizona USA many years ago after an ORAL encounter. Danny ran home and police found him in the closet crying uncontrollably.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Stupid and stupid

Stupid to take someone's life for something so silly

Stupid to try to touch "penis" and flirt with a straight man

Why do not ladyboys understand that NOT all men want to sleep with other man?

Ladyboys never seem to hang around gay bars, but always around straight men bars.

True an over reaction and yes straight guys aren't into men either. This is just like some sick sexual predator going up and grabbing a woman by the crutch when it is unwanted.

He should have just made a sexual assault report to police and had him arrested, the guy could have then spent a couple of years in prison with all the gay men and penises he wanted

indeed, it is very rude to grab anyone's crutch.

they may fall over

• Like 1

If you don't understand then you are too thick for anyone to explain it for you. You are obviously a homephobe and an idiot.

And would you be that bloke out on the soi the other day singing kitty-kitty-kitty to a dog?

Yes, because humans are no more complicated than dogs and cats...

Straight and gay in the closet are not one of the samethumbsup.gif

Getting completely off subject but thank you someone finally talking sense.

Nothing should cause someone to murder anyone I agree and my heart goes out to the deceased and their family.

Truck drivers banging boys in toilets and running down to london for quickies with boys, and their not gay. Ha ha ha, brilliant. The idiocy on these forums sometimes astounds me.

It's not the idiocy of the forums but of the blokes fantacizing about truck drivers in toilets with boys and considering it straight behaviour.

Ha Ha fantasizing about truck drivers in toilets and picking up boys in London--no fantasy - I do not need to fantasize--TRUE--get about mate. I cannot say if these truckies are gay or straight --but most are married with families- call them what you like but do not be in denial or you haven't been exposed to much in life.

Stupid and stupid

Easy to understand , lady boys are NOT GAY , that's why they prefer straight men. Ladyboys are women in their heads .

• Like 2

If you don't understand then you are too thick for anyone to explain it for you. You are obviously a homephobe and an idiot.

And would you be that bloke out on the soi the other day singing kitty-kitty-kitty to a dog?

Yes, because humans are no more complicated than dogs and cats...

Come on boy, let's see you chase your tail.

I recall reading the following somewhere - may have been on this very forum in fact:

"If you perceive a ladyboy to be a chick with a dick, you're probably straight. If you perceive a ladyboy to be a bloke with tits, you're probably gay".

And I don't necessarily subscribe to this theory, I just thought it was interesting. coffee1.gif

I fail to see why I should be required to show respect for khatoeys - dead or alive.

I only have disdain for the so-called "third sex".

Despite being in Thailand for 7 years I have never seen the attraction, or point, in khatoeys. From an entertainment point of view I do enjoy the Tiffany and Alcazar shows but I fail to the sexual appeal of the ladyboys working the in bars.

To me, you either want sex with a woman or with another man - a ladyboy is simply a confusion of identities.

I accept that others will see it differently - this is just my opinion.

Of course I don't advocate groping. On the other hand, I consider it w/r/t context and the spirit in which it was intended. I think I've prob. been groped by all 'three' sexes and not been too concerned within the limits of a drunken night out. Obviously under certain circumstances, and particularly if I were a female I'd very likely consider such acts very differently and worthy of criminal action. Again, me being playfully groped on a booze soaked evening is very different from a woman being groped, esp. persisently by someone that might have further malicious designs. If it became a nuisance and was clear that it was more than someone being a bit drunk and not knowing limits etc, then I'd taken further steps. I think that's reasonable isn't it? Sometimes you should give people the benefit of the doubt...

If you are that indiscriminate and lonely you might want to consider getting a pet. It could touch you too.

Another silly post. Barely worth responding to, but, yeah, obviously I'd prefer not to be groped at all (unless they were really hot, lol), but should it happen, I'm prepared to take the context into account - I'm not going to fly into a rage and either kill someone or demand they be arrested and be put on the sex offender's register w/o someone threatening v. serious harm to my person. I see no evidence that the alleged murderer we're discussing here was threatened in any serious way, so there's no justification for his actions imo.

There is no excuse.

This story is a little surprising to me.

Such "sexuality panic" violence is pretty common in macho type countries, but I think a bit rare in Thailand among Thais.

We'll take your word for it,..However I think his point (which you are avoiding) is; that it's much much less likely that a straight woman (whom the ladyboy is mimicking) would be so overtly aggressive/rude with a new acquaintance. Even the enduring Thais are offended by it. (not that his response was acceptable, just saying..)

Stupid and stupid

Easy to understand , lady boys are NOT GAY , that's why they prefer straight men. Ladyboys are women in their heads .

Agree "women in their heads" BUT they go for most men of their choice--not just a preference of straight. I had a karaoke shop, and had many ladyboys used my place to pick up any men, that came to sing a song.

I have never seen a lady boy in person.

But I would never shoot one for touching my penis.

Who knows,

It might actually feel good.

I don't get bent out of shape about things like that.

But I am also not sure if I might get hard over things like that.

So dumb to worry about one's masculinity being injured by a simple touch, or a look,

Isn't it?

Life is precious.

We should not carry guns.

Unless it is the gun we were born with.

"I have never seen a lady boy in person"

Oh, I would suggest that you are in fact 100% wrong with that statement, unless you never leave your room.

You may not have realized it, but the probability of that statement being wrong is too high...................wink.png

Straight and gay in the closet are not one of the samethumbsup.gif

Getting completely off subject but thank you someone finally talking sense.

Nothing should cause someone to murder anyone I agree and my heart goes out to the deceased and their family.

Truck drivers banging boys in toilets and running down to london for quickies with boys, and their not gay. Ha ha ha, brilliant. The idiocy on these forums sometimes astounds me.

It's not the idiocy of the forums but of the blokes fantacizing about truck drivers in toilets with boys and considering it straight behaviour.

What I posted happens, reality, most of these guys are married, and CONSIDERED straight -what they are is not my business.

Stupid and stupid

It isn't what's in your head that determines your gender it is what's in your pants and on your birth certificate. In your head you can convince yourself that the world is flat but you can walk the rest of your life and never fall off the edge.

It would be useful perhaps if people realised that sexual preference and all is not like a light switch: gay or straight. More like a sliding scale or a dimmer switch. Look at pro wrestling, for example.... beefy guys and all. I personally find rugby just a tad too gay for my taste. As for katoey/transsexual crowd, I figure anyone who goes to the time, expense, pain etc to get those changes probably does feel like a woman trapped in a man's body. It seems EVERYONE that pursues the opposite sex in Pattaya has at least once made a misperception of the physical gender of the object of their lust. Big deal, just laugh it off and have a story to tell those back home. I also think the more katoeys the better: leaves the ratio of females to males more in my favor!

I fail to see why I should be required to show respect for khatoeys - dead or alive.

I only have disdain for the so-called "third sex".

Despite being in Thailand for 7 years I have never seen the attraction, or point, in khatoeys. From an entertainment point of view I do enjoy the Tiffany and Alcazar shows but I fail to the sexual appeal of the ladyboys working the in bars.

To me, you either want sex with a woman or with another man - a ladyboy is simply a confusion of identities.

I accept that others will see it differently - this is just my opinion.

it is called empathy.

if you cannot recognize that much like you a ladyboy is human and as such deserves basic human courtesy irrespective of whether or not they turn you on, then it is you who are lacking.

I reserve my disdain for people who dehumanize others because they cannot understand them .

You call it empathy, which must be another name for closet, when in fact it is fraud, deceit, and bait and switch adverts which is illegal.