Khon Kaen Man Kills Ladyboy After She 'Touches His Penis'

Lite Beer

Don't know why this article keeps referring to the khatoey as a 'she'. They are men.

Assuming the murder victim preferred to be addressed as a female in life, how about in RESPECT for this dead person?

Considering that his passport and id card said MR, it is irrelevant what he preferred.

and what does that have to do with respect?

I doubt the deceased thought it "irrelevant" and on that note,

trying to explain it (the respect part) would seemingly be a waste of time.

• Replies 676
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't know why this article keeps referring to the khatoey as a 'she'. They are men.

Assuming the murder victim preferred to be addressed as a female in life, how about in RESPECT for this dead person?

Considering that his passport and id card said MR, it is irrelevant what he preferred.

Again, it is irrelevant what he thought or felt, he was born as a man, had ID card as a man and had a Penis between his legs, that makes him a man.

How he felt, has nothing to do with what the papers said and/or what hanged between his legs

• Like 2

Double standards!

If a man were to touch a woman's vagina without her permission, many of you would be shouting 'hang him high'.

But a man sexually assaulting another man in a similar way is OK?

A lot of people on this thread have said what she did was wrong and warranted prosecution if the guy wanted to follow that path, some have said a slap was in order. Very few if any have said what the ladyboy did was acceptable, however she did not deserve to die for it. No double standards.

• Like 1

Ladyboys are not transsexuals.

(Although about 1-5% do eventually become transsexuals)

You are mistaken. One doesn't need to have a genital change operation to be a transsexual. It just means that a person does not identify with the biological gender of their birth.

Edited by Jingthing

Again, it is irrelevant what he thought or felt, he was born as a man, had ID card as a man and had a Penis between his legs, that makes him a man.

How he felt, has nothing to do with what the papers said and/or what hanged between his legs

I like to think the life I pass through isn't always so "black and white' as the "law" may dictate,

and a little compassion can sometimes soften the hard edges of this existence. Of course, imho.

What if the murderer saw in her the female too and got upset because a woman touched him?

A straight man does not get involved with other men ????????? who told you that, or do you not want to realize -Example countless married lorry drivers in the UK, drive down to or through London area. Missing from home a day or two===pick up boys in London for a Quickie... countless straight men pick up other men in toilets,

some people cannot see wood for trees. ask gay men if all their encounters are gay---no way would be the answer.---Get about a bit, not just assume.

Perhaps your example is accurate however, they are not "straight" ,perhaps latent hetrosexuals at best.

Why is it only married lorry drivers in the UK.

That do this. I have yet to meet a straight man out looking to pick up a boy for a day or two.

You sound to me like some one in denial.

It was an example--all walks of life I should have said, who do you know that IS 100% straight. You said you have yet to meet. I am not the one in denial, I speak about reality and not afraid of that. I do not know of anyone who I think is 100% straight. I and you can only guess.

That's like saying don't know of anyone who is 100% gay. Bizarre logic.. If you say and feel straight, you are in denial.

• Like 1

I like to think the life I pass through isn't always so "black and white' as the "law" may dictate,

and a little compassion can sometimes soften the hard edges of this existence. Of course, imho.

What is black and what is white in regards to this story?

He had a penis, there is no black or white, it's a fact .

Some think they were abducted by the aliens and are considered to be crazy.

If he was in doubt of his gender a quick look in the mirror or touch would show penis, crazy would be to think he was a female

Edited by lemoncake

Stupid and stupid

Stupid to take someone's life for something so silly

Stupid to try to touch "penis" and flirt with a straight man

Why do not ladyboys understand that NOT all men want to sleep with other man?

Ladyboys never seem to hang around gay bars, but always around straight men bars.

Gays are interested in the same sex, therefore most of them don't want a ladyboy because they are the "opposite" sex. Ladyboys want what 90% of the female population want - a man!

Stupid and stupid

Ladyboys never seem to hang around gay bars, but always around straight men bars.

Wow, really?

The first half of your post criticizes the crime, and then the last part seems to empathize with the killer.

Even if it was leather daddy with a mustache like Freddy Mercury, it wouldn't be an excuse to kill someone over it.

If the guy knew it was a ladyboy, why did he go with her? And I say "her" because they have gender dysmorphia and they identify as women--debate that issue till you are blue in the face if you like.

Bottom line is--This is Thailand--ladyboy's are as numerous as pigeons. Hard to believe a Thai did this being that LB's are ubiquitous and not exactly a "surprise" to the locals.

And yeah, Lb's hang around straight bars because they like straight guys and not gay men--and gay men don't like LB's.

You can argue all you want about why LB's are a blight to the hetero community, but sorry--the top earning bars in Nana are the LB bars. Men fly in from all over the world to sample their wares. In case you didn't get the memo--there's even a ladyboy airline now named Nok Air.

What a pathetic turd of a guy for shooting ANY person because they touched his junk.

RIP to the victim. Hope she gets reincarnated in the right body next life.

• Like 2

You are mistaken. One doesn't need to have a genital change operation to be a transsexual. It just means that a person does not identify with the biological gender of their birth.

Without op she's called transvestite. With op she's call trans-sexual. To save U investigating she's simply called tranny. I've been touched by a few lady boys. Some aggressive ones even ask if they can pay me to spend time together. They always hungry. Makes me sick :-) Some months back I return to my car outside Gullivar's on Beach Rd. 2 strangers; both lady boys open my car doors and jump in saying I must take them for ride. First I bluff them that I am only 17 and my papa will soon be coming out of the restaurant. When they refuse to go, I reach into glove box and point something more serious at them. They looked frightened and left in a hurry calling my family Thai mafia etc.etc.. :-) Usually, some abuse yelled at ladyboys is enough to warn them off. There have been a few times when a kick in the groins or landing a black eye is needed. Be careful of ladyboy gangs when doing this. Have'nt had to shoot one.....so far.

Stupid and stupid

Wow, really?

The first half of your post criticizes the crime, and then the last part seems to empathize with the killer.

Even if it was leather daddy with a mustache like Freddy Mercury, it wouldn't be an excuse to kill someone over it.

If the guy knew it was a ladyboy, why did he go with her? And I say "her" because they have gender dysmorphia and they identify as women--debate that issue till you are blue in the face if you like.

Bottom line is--This is Thailand--ladyboy's are as numerous as pigeons. Hard to believe a Thai did this being that LB's are ubiquitous and not exactly a "surprise" to the locals.

And yeah, Lb's hang around straight bars because they like straight guys and not gay men--and gay men don't like LB's.

You can argue all you want about why LB's are a blight to the hetero community, but sorry--the top earning bars in Nana are the LB bars. Men fly in from all over the world to sample their wares. In case you didn't get the memo--there's even a ladyboy airline now named Nok Air.

What a pathetic turd of a guy for shooting ANY person because they touched his junk.

The men that go with the lady BOYS are not straight, straight men don't go for men they go for women. Bisexual men may go for the boys but not straight men. The bars that have lady BOYS are bisexual bars.

Edited by chooka

Stupid and stupid

Wow, really?

Yet another ignorant generalizing ladyboys and prostitution.

• Like 1

Stupid and stupid

Wow, really?

Yet another ignorant generalizing ladyboys and prostitution.

Stupid and stupid

Easy to understand , lady boys are NOT GAY , that's why they prefer straight men. Ladyboys are women in their heads .

I do not care what they think they are ,i would not want one to stick his old boy up my bottom,and as for being women in their heads , well lots of mad people think they are normal , so go figure.

• Like 1

If I were in a normal bar in Texas and a guy grabbed my penis, I'm pretty darn sure I could pull my gun, shoot him dead, and it would be considered self-defence or justifiable, with no legal exposure on my part.

Curious thing about Thailand, everyone seems to think ladyboys have free license for sexual assault.

Edited by AnotherOneAmerican

"Without op she's called transvestite. With op she's call trans-sexual. To save U investigating she's simply called tranny. I've been touched by a few lady boys. Some aggressive ones even ask if they can pay me to spend time together. They always hungry. Makes me sick :-) Some months back I return to my car outside Gullivar's on Beach Rd. 2 strangers; both lady boys open my car doors and jump in saying I must take them for ride. First I bluff them that I am only 17 and my papa will soon be coming out of the restaurant. When they refuse to go, I reach into glove box and point something more serious at them. They looked frightened and left in a hurry calling my family Thai mafia etc.etc.. :-) Usually, some abuse yelled at ladyboys is enough to warn them off. There have been a few times when a kick in the groins or landing a black eye is needed. Be careful of ladyboy gangs when doing this. Have'nt had to shoot one.....so far."

So says the guy with a name like "Sparkling Cascades" and has an avatar of a muscle man in his underwear?

Hmmm....

Either your post was sarcastic, or the gay bus has pulled up, honked it's horn, the driver waved at you--and you just haven't got on yet.

good luck with that.

Without op she's called transvestite. With op she's call trans-sexual.

Incorrect.

Transvestite only refers to cross-dressing.

Many straight male fetishists do that just for fun.

It has NOTHING to do with the psychological state of an actual transgender person.

Again, no sex change is needed for a person to be a bona fide transsexual.

Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 1

It's not uncommon that ladyboys have gay partners. Actually quite frequent. Another proof they are not "women in a man's body".

I think it's very uncommon in my experience.

I think you might be confused about DRAG.

Some gay men like to play games by sometimes going in drag.

They aren't ladyboys. They aren't transgendered. They fully identify with their birth gender.

Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 1

Stupid and stupid

Wow, really?

If you wrote less drivel I might actually bother to read it

Stupid and stupid

Wow, really?

The men that go with the lady BOYS are not straight, straight men don't go for men they go for women. Bisexual men may go for the boys but not straight men. The bars that have lady BOYS are bisexual bars.

You must be a Thailand newb. It's totally gay NOT to go with ladyboy's.

Straight guys are attracted to women. Ladyboys are Hyper-feminine. Even if they are a post op and have a vagina.

So, by your logic, you would rather sleep with Buck Angel than a Miss Tiffany's winner?

http://www.buckangel.com/index.html

If you would hit that...I guess you must be straight (he has a vajayjay)

Wow, you really are more hetero than me.

Carry on.

Edited by KuhnPaen

It was an example--all walks of life I should have said, who do you know that IS 100% straight. You said you have yet to meet. I am not the one in denial, I speak about reality and not afraid of that. I do not know of anyone who I think is 100% straight. I and you can only guess.

That's like saying don't know of anyone who is 100% gay. Bizarre logic.. If you say and feel straight, you are in denial.

I like you know millions who are straight in our eyes. Only each individual knows his feelings. that's his secret he takes to his grave, if he has any other feelings, he may well to choose to keep them locked away. It's up to each member of society to outwardly show -or not show what his preferences are.

Stupid and stupid

Gays are interested in the same sex, therefore most of them don't want a ladyboy because they are the "opposite" sex. Ladyboys want what 90% of the female population want - a man!

Since ladyboys are men who want men that would make them gay, would it not?